The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Lol it only requires a couple 2x4s pounded into the ground. Make a triangle shape with them. And staple clear plastic all the way around it. Sun should heat it up during the day pretty nicely. Put plastic on the ground. Maybe a carpet in there to keep the cold from the bottom out. If your average temp is 45F then I would expect the green house to make it up to 65-70 during the day. Night time your in rough shape. But if you can keep most of the elements off it you should be okay. Roots stop functioning under anything below 50 Fahrenheit. But once the plant warms up when the sun comes it it will sluggishly still continue to grow. I wouldn't expect to come back to a perfect success however it should be there. You'll need to hang a lightbulb in there too in order to keep it in the veg stage. If you don't then the lesser amount of sun in the winter will make it flower.

Lol it only requires a couple 2x4s pounded into the ground. Make a triangle shape with them. And staple clear plastic all the way around it. Sun should heat it up during the day pretty nicely. Put plastic on the ground. Maybe a carpet in there to keep the cold from the bottom out. If your average temp is 45F then I would expect the green house to make it up to 65-70 during the day. Night time your in rough shape. But if you can keep most of the elements off it you should be okay. Roots stop functioning under anything below 50 Fahrenheit. But once the plant warms up when the sun comes it it will sluggishly still continue to grow. I wouldn’t expect to come back to a perfect success however it should be there. You’ll need to hang a lightbulb in there too in order to keep it in the veg stage. If you don’t then the lesser amount of sun in the winter will make it flower.

Piece of cake. Leftout...get this to your girlfriend...stat!

I lived in a mobile home that had ladybugs hatch out year round. In the fall I used a shop vac to keep them in check.

They come the most from now until June. Then they disappear completely during the summer because they exit the walls to the outside and right now they exit the walls for the heat and the heats inside. I don't see more than a couple a week all summer. In the fall it picks up and then first part of winter there's shit for lady bugs again. Then all the sudden they show up like a damn army. Mites are pretty much eliminated. The lady bug box to breed in is working. I'm going to make a bigger one that's easier to maintain though. But at the current moment in time I don't need it. Hens just been snagging them left and right and dumping them in. I also noticed most of them die by falling on their backs on the bottom of the tent. Outside they land in grass and shit they can flip over with. Inside they can't open their shells on the hard floors and there's nothing for their legs to grab onto. I proved this theory by flipping over about 80 lady bugs that were upside down and not moving. Only about 5-10 stayed not moving. The rest crawled to the walls or buckets and went back up or just kept walking around. So that's depressing to know so many die from such a dumb reason and there's an entire army on their backs just staring up at food they can't get to lol shitty way to go

Back
Top Bottom