The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Potassium lock is back full force on the nuke and slightly on gorilla bomb and chemdog. So I've got something wrong with my soil. As no nute change and I backed off the soluables. So that's not issue. The rest are fine but have different batch of soil.
Dam that suck so Wat u goin to for the lock cuz I haven't ran into that issue yet?

Dam that suck so Wat u goin to for the lock cuz I haven't ran into that issue yet?

Each ones different. I'm thinking the amino acids may have affected soil ph? Idk I only have 14 days left so I'm not doing much. The mobs just about done. The others are somewhere between 14-21 away from done. Mob is ready between 55 and 60 days. We are on 44 today. I plan on taking gorilla bomb early. I've been letting it go to amber but I don't gain a hell of a lot of weight in the process and the smoke goes from sweet tasting to a harsher type of smoke after day 70. So I'll be taking the gorilla bomb around 66

Nuke looks the worst at this point. Wish I had pics. They will still finish nicely but I bet I'm losing 15% yield on this run. Last one too. Something's off. I definitely have to go back a few steps and simplify for a bit until I can see what's doing it. For a while I was on a roll. Monster colas every run. Can't pinpoint what I've done since then.

So I found some reading and the addition of dr Thomas plant energy is an addition of tricarbalic acids. And after Doing some reading it's safe to say I need to pull this from my mute line. And I can contribute this to the P and K locks that I haven't experienced before. Plants are still chugging along. Requiring much more food. Idk what it will do for my flush at the end. Also gorilla bomb despite the lock is the densest it's ever been and it's only on day 46 today. Fingers crossed

Man oh man, Rooster, when are you going to simplify your life and go Dutch bucket hydro bro?

You're doing WAY too much math (and in my view ANY math is way too much!)

The problem with soil is, well, everything.

I top off the res, splash a couple splashes of nutes and leave for a week.

No bugs, no guessing, no hassles, no worries, no mess...No shit!

I would love to see what you could achieve with a hydro setup...more time off if nothing else, eh? I'm always here for ya if you ever want to try it. My whole 9-bucket setup, including plumbing, was built using less than $100 worth of stuff.

Peace, Hyena

That was GrandpaT's advice too! He posted a pic on my thread with raisins and a sponge and wood shavings. They are in my future, but not in my walls :).

You can order them on eBay too I'm sure . kita country roots did so I believe

Well sounds like you got a plan in affect anyways rooster .

Sorry about your crap luck bro .

At least your able to identify your issues . Only make you better next run right . still shitty deals man .

Incoming huge dab coming your way ..

Man oh man, Rooster, when are you going to simplify your life and go Dutch bucket hydro bro?

I would love to see what you could achieve with a hydro setup...more time off if nothing else, eh? I'm always here for ya if you ever want to try it. My whole 9-bucket setup, including plumbing, was built using less than $100 worth of stuff.

Peace, Hyena

I'm going to take you up on that offer big brother! I have one more parallel comparison run to do after for mars and Hlg and then I'll run a comparison of hydro vs soil. It will be a 4x4 so I'm thinking 4 buckets. Will need to see how your laid out. I'm also sealing up the roots inside of an aerated bag full of perlite to trap more oxygen. Lucifer's idea. But I'll run a hydro run. Why not? Lol

I’m going to take you up on that offer big brother! I have one more parallel comparison run to do after for mars and Hlg and then I’ll run a comparison of hydro vs soil. It will be a 4x4 so I’m thinking 4 buckets. Will need to see how your laid out. I’m also sealing up the roots inside of an aerated bag full of perlite to trap more oxygen. Lucifer’s idea. But I’ll run a hydro run. Why not? Lol

It's easy and a four banger would be a breeze to set up, either in-line or square. I'll truly help you I'd love to see your results plus once it's dialed in it runs itself I mean it it's sweet not to have to babysit. Ever.

BTW I use a 5-gallon paint strainer around the rim of each bucket, fits perfectly, and the perlite fills up the bucket 2/3. Contains everything perfectly and in the end just lift the whole thing out and toss it. It's so easy I can do it. So yes, what you want is a bag of aerated perlite containing your roots and all. Automatically top water for 15 minutes 3 times a day.

Two of my favorite things...simple and easy.

Peace, Hyena

Peace, Hyena

Are we in heaven? Are you God? Ozzy? I am in! You got me at no bugs and no mess. I am having a hell of a time in soil. I can't seem to get anything right in it. It's like mixing music, you fix the highs and now your lows are all messed up, fix that and now the mids are bunk!! WTF! Would you post or PM a link to the supplies you used for yours?
I’m going to take you up on that offer big brother! I have one more parallel comparison run to do after for mars and Hlg and then I’ll run a comparison of hydro vs soil. It will be a 4x4 so I’m thinking 4 buckets. Will need to see how your laid out. I’m also sealing up the roots inside of an aerated bag full of perlite to trap more oxygen. Lucifer’s idea. But I’ll run a hydro run. Why not? Lol

Black Bucket Deep Water Culture Bubbler System, 4 pack

1666162492463.png

If anyone doesn't want to build their own....I think I am going to do the summer grow in this. Mama's gonna be pissed for a day or so. Oh, well. She's happy on harvest day! I am sorry about your luck Roost. Bumming Man!

Also Hyena, which grow did you build this in? I'd like to have a look for myself.

Well hell m not in hydro but coco has been doing me mad love!! M bout to post some pics of da Hyenas tomorrow but wanted to show what da double black is doing in a solo cup!! Thanks Rooster!! Wish i could b more active but m still growing jus havong a time wit documenting!! So here is Double black!!
Fuck nevermind still dont have permission!! M going to bed!!

Well hell m not in hydro but coco has been doing me mad love!! M bout to post some pics of da Hyenas tomorrow but wanted to show what da double black is doing in a solo cup!! Thanks Rooster!! Wish i could b more active but m still growing jus havong a time wit documenting!! So here is Double black!!
Fuck nevermind still dont have permission!! M going to bed!!

All that buildup and then you slap us at the bottom end of the post. lol damn you!

On the bright side I was like 5 days late popping my blue hyena I told you I was popping. However I did do it.
And she broke ground last night and was an inch tall this morning. So we're all just about on par with time frames :)

Back
Top Bottom