The Secret Auto Garden

Is that all I thought she was dug into the ground :rofl: :goodjob: there supposed too triple in size during flower she only takes around 60days too flower but you supercropped her? :passitleft:

Man she must be about 3 foot now i think im going to have to bend her in half somehow lol

Shes gonna go crazy :goof: supercrop her mate send the growth down to the base rather than her keep going vert and continue to do it through flower thats how im taming bagseed1 its so simple but helps contain a plant into more of a bush than tree and gives more bud :lot-o-toke:

Basically its bending the top of the plant over giving the lower growth a chance to catch up you take the stem inbetween your thumb and forefinger apply pressure gently rocking your fingers back and forth all the while after a few seconds she will flop over just be careful not to apply to much pressure and snap her kneck off altho not the end of the world if you do I will look up some better info and post it back here in a minute :passitleft:

Im glad I could help welshy :cheer: knowledge is power :passitleft:

Ok guys including a single airpot in a big grow was stupid shes had to come out she has dried out so many times leading too allsorts of issues she is now just a cola ill get 7g from her so not wasting space on her ill do a update as soon as I get time sad fell over but luckily was proped up by trans si there both reaching the finish lines but for now heres the cheese and ill upload some group photos momentarily
20140817_190215.jpg
20140817_190212.jpg
20140817_190155.jpg
20140817_190205.jpg
20140817_190228.jpg
20140817_190233.jpg

I think sweet cheese and northern have longer too go there 3weeks but I dont think there stems will hold too much weight going to gave to tie them all up incase in a day or 2 :passitleft:

Hopefully welshy but atleast what I dont have in quantity I will recoup in quality :bong: on a side note bagseed1 has been throwing out some new calyxes :/ my lighting is 16/8 :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom