The Secret Auto Garden

Now you're confusing me. You went back and added the Sweet Cheese label to the non-labeled post of pics & your telling me now they're Green Poison? Anyway, it looks lovely.

Thats correct bar it keeps separating name from pics sorry
20140819_145827.jpg
20140819_145948.jpg
20140819_145832.jpg
20140819_145840.jpg

Thats correct bar it keeps separating name from pics sorry
If the pics or text are already loaded for the post just hit "go advanced" in the bottom right corner before hitting "post quick reply". That will keep it from separating the text & pics.

Now you're confusing me. You went back and added the Sweet Cheese label to the non-labeled post of pics & your telling me now they're Green Poison? Anyway, it looks lovely.

Sorry bar its confusing me at the minute so far its Blue dream...sweet cheese...green poison Im going to go have a bong and a spliff come back see if I can get trans si and northern up but my internet keeps jumping :bong:

Now finaly mishaps over with its just the group photos and the large small pot is sweet black angel photo period the smaller 2pots are cali connection 22 and sweet seeds cream mandarine fast photo the seeds where damaged so not hoping for them to pop altho they are in 100% vermiculite give them a better chance but sba has rooted just awaiting on her saying hello :)
20140819_151553.jpg
20140819_151604.jpg
20140819_151547.jpg
20140819_151555.jpg
20140819_151551.jpg
20140819_151559.jpg
and I thought id show you guys my drying net she has 8drying compartments littlemiss bluedream is in there atm :bong:
20140819_160205.jpg
20140819_160221.jpg

If ya trans siberian, behaves like my autoseeds #1... Its gonna go growth spurt crazy around 3-4 weeks..

I condisered that strain myself.... Looks tasty

Good luck
:Namaste:
shes been my strongest most stable plant no issues at all didnt think she could look any better and then my misses one had a major growth spurt and has now dwarfed mine majorly she is gonna be pulling a good few ounce its a monster mines is just nice compact uniform nugs she just needs to load up the diamonds for me :roorrip:

I went away for weekend, fed and watered the #1...

Came back, opened the cupboard and " ok, whos switched cerdito on me "...

Does she smell much ??, i went for stealth, hence the #1..

I did well under cfl, but have wondered what it could do under other lights

Thats like my misses with her trans si one day she was moaning at me her trans si wasnt doing anything the next shes accusing me of switching plants on her the growth was unrecognisable just waiting on the trichomes so far neither are as frosty as we had hoped how was crystal production on the number1? The smells not strong either the tent smells so hard to pick out whos creating what aroma but I grab there heads and bend them to me so they let off a stink and trans si is subtle hashy skunk smell but again its when the trichomes are there the most odour is produced so could change im thinking mines may be out the tent before the weekend so will have a better idea of her stealth although I can say for sure that she likes l.e.d more than cfl she has 500w cfl beaming on her in my half of the tent and only 300w l.e.d in the other halfs but hers is twice the size im placing an order for another 300w led this week:passitleft: my l.s.t has taken so long reveged and allsorts but hoping she will be the best bud ill ever grow she is looking amazing but dont think ill be going there again feel free to post any pics of what you can accomplish if you get it right though my thread is open and we all love to see a nicely bondaged lady :roorrip:

Trans si and sweet afghani delicious have been brought out the tent flushed and budwashed there down to dry but when there wet its off too a dark cold corner of the attic too finish up auto seeds recommend 72hr dark period on trans si so may heed this and harvest at the end of the weekend I start a new job tommorow so times restricted will see how it goes but for now some wet and sorry looking ladies
20140821_173358.jpg
20140821_173407.jpg
20140821_173412.jpg
20140821_173506.jpg
20140821_173431.jpg
20140821_173418.jpg
20140821_173444.jpg
20140821_173450.jpg
20140821_173439.jpg
20140821_173459.jpg
20140821_173515.jpg
20140821_173512.jpg

Ah bless em..... Did you give em a shampoo n set aswell ??

Nice job scottish, hope they smoke well for you

I remember the dark period suggestion from autoseeds... Isnt it too stress her into making more resin/ trichs... As a self defence of the buds... Last chance saloon kinda thing ??...

Will be interesting to see your results

Have a cracking weekend

:rofl: they got the works budworshiper quick trim and massage gotta wine n dine them make sure they put out the goods typical ladies dont wanna move from tthe blow dryers though :rofl:

Well going by the aroma the s.a.d is going to be a hard hitter sweet skunky rocket fueled hash its intense trans si is a subtle berry smell but yep the dark period is supposed to double up the trichome count according to auto seeds which isnt very sugary atm so im hoping it works I look at the pic on the seed site and its covered but my sweet afghani oh my I have never seen so many trichomes so if hers doubled then shes gotta be a regular grow her genetics are spectacular heavy indica and both mine and the misses are the same size same pheno got 4more beans so if all them are the same then shes a winner got a further breed of her in mohan ram but if I remember correct its into a sativa hybrid which im unsure of as I love my iiiiindeeca:passitleft::yummy::rollit::bongrip:

steady now !!

i used it to control height,in that ickle cabinet......but it produced more bud sites,more open plant for the light to get into..

was very quick to turn back to the light.only had 1 real strop out of her....but didnt last long.....a good dose of chicken crap pellets,aquarium water and she was off again.....

only fed on worm casts off the lawn,aqaurium water,poo pellets,bonemeal and a seaweed extract tomato food.....at the end of things

200w dual spectrum cfl bulb.in compost

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom