The Secret Auto Garden

Ok sweetcheese in the airpot has been placed outdoors for the day with a top dressing of burned wood ash she has perked up a bit already but with her pistils changing to orange she wont be going back upstairs she can just go in a sunnyspot indoors she isnt very discreet outdoors here she is
20140818_100313.jpg
20140818_100317.jpg
20140818_100300.jpg
20140818_100356.jpg
20140818_100306.jpg
20140818_100413.jpg
20140818_100437.jpg
20140818_100421.jpg
20140818_100428.jpg
20140818_130535.jpg
20140818_130529.jpg
20140818_130520.jpg
20140818_130540.jpg
20140818_130544.jpg

I'll take quality over quantity any day Scotty...

I only need enough to see me through flower of the photo periods and have enough lucy that all plants can be dried and cured properly without needing early smoke (I hope) but I cant help feeling dissappointed I have let my ladies down I know if I had gave them a bit more tlc the quantity would be there aswell as the quality...funny I always have said a growers biggest mistake is greed and this grow has proved it to myself I could of got the same yield im going to get with 4less plants in the beggining these plants need proper loving your there slave you have to do as they tell you or they wont give out the goods and they are very very particular I can tell my "favourites" from the "step kids" in there growths :passitleft: sorry this super silver sends my brain into overdrive almost time for lucy too chill me out :drool::trance::byebye: I like this lil guy :byebye: but cant beat :volcano-smiley:

It is the heavy indica indo were just not allowed too say abbreviation as it is a reference to harder drugs :rofl: I get my bulk from the inlaw he grows a heavy indica "lucy" and a sativa royale haze always top quality smoke he knows how to grow seriously but so secretive I hope he divulges one day but if he is out then I got a couple of mates one always has a type of cheese and a type of haze and atm another has got super silver haze and then my little protoge comes round with all sorts of strains regularly like chocolope and pineapple chunk so I got my smoke down these days but I smoke alot indo mate a couple of months ago I was on a gram a day but now between me and little miss its an 8th so 3.5 daily I smoke alot more from morning untill night little miss just medicates now and again she has bipolar so needs to smoke whereas I just started smoking since I was 13 and shes helped me through a lot of shit I dont drink I dont believe in going to the doctors and there man made chemical drugs paying into the governments pocket weed is my life and soul she connects me to the lord and a greater peace the only thing better than smoking weed is growing it :peace::Namaste:

Pics!!!​

ahh i see see, its all good tho couse everyones were part of the Chronic Green Fam:D Nice never heard of her before, had a quick scope and shes looks nice. uv a nice choice there man haha u have me drooling here fs :drool::laughtwo: chocolope id say thats lovely smoke( mentioned in gta5 radio) so the americans must like it to. a gram a day keeps the doctor away:tokin:i would smoke more but i try to spread it out if i can couse of money. im in the exact same boat as ues pal i have bleedin everytghing, Ocd, add, adhd u name it haha. im guessin u pay 50squid for a 3.5g ? tell me about it, there wankers we grand to start with with the natural cemicals in our body.. why fuk it up long tearm???? Weeds the only way :D its here naturally for a reason, but illegal becuse of money making. thats the problem with humans we just want money and to be better then others in different ways. NWO is all im sayin:eyebrowsmile::peace:

Im just waiting on her too upload them she needs to hurry it was 110g wet but takes her a while to do everything :rofl:

:passitleft: yep its all good you gotta love the 420 fam smokers are the only people I trust and weed is my life :yummy: im truly blessed with my buddage and I truly believe it is down to the allmighty jah I was a down and out homeless dirty alcholic for a period and only bad things happened I went away for 6months formed a relationship with the all mighty repented my sins and since he has awarded me with ganja in abundance the devil still plays in my head from time to time tempting me with liquour and anger but the smoke clouds clears the soul :Namaste::rollit: haha issit I didnt know that I was like wtf when my boy said chocolope im guessing it choclate haze x tangelope was real tasty smoke :yummy: I can remember those days sometimes I wish I didnt have as much so I had to spread it out sometimes I feel im just smoking for the sake of it like when im out tending to my normal garden I am at one with nature anyway but I like to have a spliff at the same time but thankfully I get it cheap cheaper than even our american cousin's I buy generally by the quater so 7g for which I pay £60 but if I get lucy it an ounce for £210 and royale haze ounce £230 I wouldnt pay more than £10 a gram :rofl: yep go to the docs for anything where I am and they start giving you anti depressants now these things are so addictive and ruin your brain so badly its all the governments way of causing repression as they always have they introduced chemicals to the poor and weak to create a heirachy through separation and the average person is blind to see the propaganda and rubbish we are fed daily how the illuminati is manipulating and moulding the world its cannabis that unlocks the potential and power for man to rise and see we do not need alcohol we do not need tablets we do not need to be told what to do we do not need possesions we do not need to pay taxes we just need to love and live from the land but the NWO control from too many angles lets just prey and hope that america can move forward before there powers create a demon and start shutting down there movements after all no where is legal it is just certain states going against the government for the people :volcano-smiley::circle-of-love:

Rasta respect :ganjamon::ganjamon::laughtwo: true that i dont drink anymore either, never was much of a drinker. i only drank because of the socializing side of things and to just be out in general. but u quickly relizise its just same shit different day or weekend :laughtwo: and dont get me started on the music they play in clubs..:rip: rap music:( 7g for 60 cash. id be high every minute of the day :bongrip: 100blips here and some ppl try 125. they can go scratch themself tho haha. yea thats basically it and fair play to the states that do :thumb: im not even gona extend on the illuminati sutition haha.... but here the connections and the amp. output required for most comp fans to much out put and they wont last as long since there being pushed that extra bit...
IMG_0021_1_.JPG
IMG_0020_1_1.JPG
IMG_0019_1_1.JPG

That's the Sweet cheese, right Scotty?

Back
Top Bottom