The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

Thank you! I hope you have a great week! I started the book today. Poor little Polly…
I know :(

I’m on my full week work wise. Night tomorrow then day off then back for 3 earlies. My hospital is crazy atm. We have had to open makeshift emergency wards twice this week due to no beds.

I know :(

I’m on my full week work wise. Night tomorrow then day off then back for 3 earlies. My hospital is crazy atm. We have had to open makeshift emergency wards twice this week due to no beds.
Oh no! Covid?

Good morning! Hope you have a great day!
I’m a 10 hr night shift tonight which sucks, but on the upside I’m on with the best crew.

What time is it where you are? It’s 0545am here.

I’m a 10 hr night shift tonight which sucks, but on the upside I’m on with the best crew.

What time is it where you are? It’s 0545am here.
3:45pm Tuesday. Good crew makes all the difference!

Wednesday is looking good. I think I'm going to uppot my little monsters. DB my Mimosa is the largest plant I’ve ever grown. It must have gigantor genetics. I don’t remember any of my plants being this big this early. She will soon take up my whole Veg tent.

Wednesday is looking good. I think I'm going to uppot my little monsters. DB my Mimosa is the largest plant I’ve ever grown. It must have gigantor genetics. I don’t remember any of my plants being this big this early. She will soon take up my whole Veg tent.
Yeah, I am told that I should grow 1 strain at a time to make things easier.... Fuck that! How am I supposed to try all these different buds?!

Yeah, I am told that I should grow 1 strain at a time to make things easier.... Fuck that! How am I supposed to try all these different buds?!
Exactly! So many strains and so little time!

Hey @DeeBoy, your garden is looking great and the girls seem very happy! I think there might just be a little of a learning curve using the Geo in coco. I'm confident that we can figure this out and get things dialed in!! :high-five:

It definitely looks like the girls needed a bit more nutes in flower. I'm thinking feeding a bit early (maybe every 10 days instead of 14), and a little more (maybe 1 1/4 the dose). OR, splitting the increased dose into 2 feedings and top dressing every 6 days (I chose 6 days in my case because I am watering every other day). Not sure which route would be better.

What do you think??

Hey @DeeBoy, your garden is looking great and the girls seem very happy! I think there might just be a little of a learning curve using the Geo in coco. I'm confident that we can figure this out and get things dialed in!!

It definitely looks like the girls needed a bit more nutes in flower. I'm thinking feeding a bit early (maybe every 10 days instead of 14), and a little more (maybe 1 1/4 the dose). OR, splitting the increased dose into 2 feedings and top dressing every 6 days (I chose 6 days in my case because I am watering every other day). Not sure which route would be better.

What do you think??
Yeah, I have to figure it out cuz I have 16 more pounds of Geoflora! I'm going to be figuring out the best strains to grow this way too. My Pink Panama is just perfect looking and I even dropped a fan on her and she bounced back. Gotta get more of those seeds... I made it this far with grow 2 with Geoflora and very little else. They weren't beautiful all the way through, but I'll have some bud! Any Geoflora tips you come up with, I'm Listening!

Dark Devil day 114. Came out of 36 hours of darkness. Trimmed, chopped, washed and hung up. Little sticky dark purple buds. Not my favorite plant so far… hopefully this larfy thing will smoke okay.
E3C6E8FA-745D-4C9D-BD4B-A47D291CB65D.jpeg
52F54D79-F04D-4F02-8F13-C974F20199B8.jpeg
84132F78-D57C-406A-B48F-F2172019E0C6.jpeg
B584ED6F-032E-4240-B70B-26D60421C3AF.jpeg
6F607F2D-E8B9-4B28-850F-06BB1F11464E.jpeg
9474493C-E970-417B-8611-D6D6EC7B0E0F.jpeg
A0CC78E4-5830-47C5-9AB1-AD6FFD3D3CE1.jpeg
6B272FC6-D555-46D8-AC42-F6E61B8B6F2E.jpeg

Congrats on the DDA take down. No one ever grows a DDA if they want pretty. LOL :laughtwo:

Is this your first DDA?

I thought the toppings were some kind of zucchini flower at first. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Omg is the plant actually called Toof Decay?

And good job, bruv

:):):)
Yes it is. Mephisto’s auto version of Sweet Tooth.

Congrats on the DDA take down. No one ever grows a DDA if they want pretty. LOL :laughtwo:

Is this your first DDA?

I thought the toppings were some kind of zucchini flower at first. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes, this is my first Dark Devil. I might grow another someday…

Yes, this is my first Dark Devil. I might grow another someday…

If you end up enjoying it, you could grow its parent, Big Devil XL instead. It has the same kind of high and I got 394 grams from my two, which is way more than the 14 grams I got from my first 2 DDAs in total.

If you end up enjoying it, you could grow its parent, Big Devil XL instead. It has the same kind of high and I got 394 grams from my two, which is way more than the 14 grams I got from my first 2 DDAs in total.
The plant smells nice and fruity. I am looking forward to trying it in about a month or so. I have some Devil Cream and Sweet Trainwreck from Sweet Seeds too. I’ll get to them eventually…

Back
Top Bottom