Mars Hydro FC-3000 Shines Down On Babygirl’s Sour Livers In DWC: Sponsored Grow

Hi CJ! I took your advice and came over to check out your grow, I agree she doesn't look all that close. You spotted your first pistils around 12/10 so that would be around day 46 of flower. I'm in soil but I'm using calmag all grow, it's amazing how quickly the plants will react to a deficit. Good luck I'll be watching and learning!
Welcome to my little slice of this amazing group of folks! They’ve been holding my hand since day 1 and I thank every one of them for helping me with what is going to be a BANG UP successful 2nd grow.

Hi CJ! I took your advice and came over to check out your grow, I agree she doesn't look all that close. You spotted your first pistils around 12/10 so that would be around day 46 of flower. I'm in soil but I'm using calmag all grow, it's amazing how quickly the plants will react to a deficit. Good luck I'll be watching and learning!
I too, am in soil and on day 50 of flower. I stopped with my base nutes about a week ago and have been only feeding bloom nutes. I stopped calmag too. I am starting to see some mag deficiency, I think, so I'll probably add that back next feeding.

I think I'm a week away at most.

I too, am in soil and on day 50 of flower. I stopped with my base nutes about a week ago and have been only feeding bloom nutes. I stopped calmag too. I am starting to see some mag deficiency, I think, so I'll probably add that back next feeding.

I think I'm a week away at most.
Ugh - I wish I was that close! Feels like an eternity!

J Bird she is extraordinary:)

I’m stoked for you!
Thanks lady, she’d rather be poolside with your gorgeous ladies and stuck alone in a garage!

:(Oh I am a bad plant mommy:(

As @Trala says, “I was today years old when” … and I WAS today years old when I found my girl is drinking but not eating.

You all remember I changed her res two days ago down to about 1300 per Sensei @FelipeBlu ’s recommendation. I sadly admit that since Liv got moved I’ve only been monitoring pH daily and NOT her PPMs.

So yesterday I simply added her nutes water til the res was full. Today decided to see where those PPMs were … they shot up to 2300!

Discussed with Felipe and the plan going forward since she’s drinking like a fish in the desert is to continue with plain ph’d water daily until her next bucket change (likely Saturday). Then, each day before adding anything, if PPMs are higher just add plain PH’d water, and if lower add Nuted water.

:(Oh I am a bad plant Mommy:(

JD’s girls are looking great btw! Much shorter in stature but pretty much perfect in color and form!

BCD82706-20C8-4287-8D81-A54260774D19.jpeg

A17AAB87-390D-4C59-9890-4224A751642C.jpeg

49737E2E-A3D9-4CC4-B9DD-AECDCB2C244C.jpeg

You're not a bad plant mommy! Things happen! With Felipe's advice and recommendations, I am sure she will recover just fine. She has the force in her! Tell JD nice job! They look plump ND healthy!

You're not a bad plant mommy! Things happen! With Felipe's advice and recommendations, I am sure she will recover just fine. She has the force in her! Tell JD nice job! They look plump ND healthy!
Well, I guess its better overfed than starving … at least if she WANTS the nutes they’re there (in abundance).

Yeah, with JD’s I just kinda wanna smack him *lol* He plopped the solo cup seedlings in FFOF and gives them GH nutes from time to time and just water other times. Only the BAREST tips of just some leaves show a bit of brown and THATS IT. He’s really doing great for his first time ever!

Trala vs Cjsbabygirl bad parenting moments…

Trala Bad Plant Parenting

2E5D60FB-52AE-49D0-BCA5-4925B6321181.jpeg

Cjsbabygirl Bad Plant Parenting

A403C6E9-4D9A-49E1-9E7F-8156A3E2F1CE.jpeg
:rofl: God girl - luv ya!:rofl:

Trala vs Cjsbabygirl bad parenting moments…

Trala Bad Plant Parenting

2E5D60FB-52AE-49D0-BCA5-4925B6321181.jpeg

Cjsbabygirl Bad Plant Parenting

A403C6E9-4D9A-49E1-9E7F-8156A3E2F1CE.jpeg
Well I'll be chuckling about this one for the rest of the evening! :laugh:

Ok, so Sunday I changed Liv’s reservoir with her nutes dropped down to 900 … 28 hours later she drank another two gallons and the PPMs went up to 1450.

She still looks healthy, still fattening up, and pistils are STILL white from top to bottom (a slight hint of a pale orange pistil here and there). So, since she’s still looking good tomorrow she’s only getting ph’d water to bring those PPMs back down - and maybe a other res change Wednesday or Thursday.

Oh, and she’s got new growth at the very base! WTF?!?

8DC79D18-D595-4C1D-A511-92728A87DF77.jpeg

Ok, so Sunday I changed Liv’s reservoir with her nutes dropped down to 900 … 28 hours later she drank another two gallons and the PPMs went up to 1450.

She still looks healthy, still fattening up, and pistils are STILL white from top to bottom (a slight hint of a pale orange pistil here and there). So, since she’s still looking good tomorrow she’s only getting ph’d water to bring those PPMs back down - and maybe a other res change Wednesday or Thursday.

Happens to me all the time. I just trim em right off girl. Hope all is well! Crazy her pistils are all still white! Taking her time

Happens to me all the time. I just trim em right off girl.
This. Plants usually tryna grow some kind of larf down there. You can just trim it off. It wont never even make it into bud shape.

Lol. Better leave that new growth, that's gonna be a HUGE bud. :rofl:

Do you notice how green and thick and healthy and getting woody your stem is? I do. It's way obvious, and it's one way to realize how well you're doing. GREAT job.

Thanks all. I honestly just don't know what to make of a plant thats drinking THAT much and having the ppms increase by 50% in 24-ish hours!

Thanks all. I honestly just don't know what to make of a plant thats drinking THAT much and having the ppms increase by 50% in 24-ish hours!
If that ppm reading was before replacing the water she drank, what was the ppm after?

If that ppm reading was before replacing the water she drank, what was the ppm after?
That was after - i forgot to check it before

Back
Top Bottom