The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

Were the S1’s expensive? Earlier int he year my farmer mate and his grow partner were trying to get S1’s of I want to say a Slurricane Pheno #37 it was def #37 whatever it was.

They buy in the 1000’s and the price is typically €1-1.50 these were €2.50-€3 a lot more than normal. They got outbid in the end or something. There are some Telegram groups where certainly the Euro bulk growers congregate.

I saw some Cali S1 off a small batch, single seed $50. Sorry Dee - I think you said before didn’t you? Too rich for yours (and mine!) blood?

Nick
For real! Very soon I’ll start making my own seeds. I have 10 plants to finish off and then I have to dismantle everything for our near future move.

Are you suggesting I don’t know fashion (pronounced FARRRR shun)

Coz if you are. Shots fired!

IMG_1415.jpeg
Hey, I only buy the best on sale sweat pants! Or do Aussies call em jumpies or some shit?

My Romulan seeds were S-1s. The breeder says in the description that “experienced growers know that S-1 seeds can occasionally result in mutants, runts and more far more rarely intersexed traits. Let’s see… I had: 6 seeds
1 was a runt
2 were mutants
3 had intersexed traits
Not so rare.
Of my 6 clones taken (2 each from my 1st 3 sprouts) only one rooted. I’m sure that was all my fault. But the one surviving clone is from my Romulan Alpha plant. She was alpha because after soaking the seeds for 48 hours, she had the longest taproot. She has been the most vigorous of them all. She has a mutant structure in that she splits into 3 branches at her 2nd node. She topped herself actually.
3 Romulans at day 50 of flower. Alpha is the only one that hasn’t dropped ball sacks… the other 2 have me on the hunt daily.
My wife says “those seem like a pain in the ass”! I agree. Anyway, here’s Alpha.

The other 2 gave me these this morning.
They are very small and I don’t think there is actually pollen in them yet. Hopefully no seeds at harvest.
I read something in here the other day about dodgy genetics and herms. The convo was along the lines that the grower doesn’t remember seeing so many herms from back in the day.

Just like animals, in our human quest to genetically invent perfection in pups we end up with problem riddled canine catastrophes.

One of the many reasons I choose a mongrel dogs errrrry day of the week.

I know I said I would only use these short, red clips for leaves and not flowers. I didn’t listen to myself.
F10F43FC-53A0-4288-B6D8-DCE46E128729.jpeg

Were the S1’s expensive? Earlier int he year my farmer mate and his grow partner were trying to get S1’s of I want to say a Slurricane Pheno #37 it was def #37 whatever it was.

They buy in the 1000’s and the price is typically €1-1.50 these were €2.50-€3 a lot more than normal. They got outbid in the end or something. There are some Telegram groups where certainly the Euro bulk growers congregate.

I saw some Cali S1 off a small batch, single seed $50. Sorry Dee - I think you said before didn’t you? Too rich for yours (and mine!) blood?

Nick
I didn’t answer your question… the Romulan seeds were about average for feminized seeds. I contacted Romulan Genetics about my problems and they sent me another pack of 6 seeds. That was cool of them.

Breeding seeds, moving - you’re rolling it up and moving to Humboldt County and starting a farm?

Or just starting again somewhere else 😂
We are moving 1 county north where we can be mortgage free.

I’m going to have a traffic jam of plants to harvest in 2 weeks or so. These are my final 10 plants in this house. as the tents are emptied, I will start packing them away. Everything must be hidden away by mid March so we can show the house judgement free… Here’s everyone who’s left.
A4B6EFA0-AA52-402D-A553-0AAEEA31FC04.jpeg
613839D8-F5AF-4BCD-8677-8B3E7BB5E4F3.jpeg
E7E6DA59-C6BD-4350-A1A9-390C907894EF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom