The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

Good morning D to da B!

Get those plastic packs off stat!

I only keep the dome on for 10 days.

You have new growth there, they should take off any day now.

Good job D to da B!
Cool! I’m on it!

I have come to agree with @Grand Daddy Black and @Carcass that Grow Dots seem to fizzle out somewhere between day 50-60. I have used the dots for a year and a half and most of my plants got an unhealthy look towards the end, not a nice fade. There are a few I have grown recently, Mint Jelly and Livers were nice and healthy looking to the end. Lighter feeders maybe? In any case I am experimenting with my photos and autos by supplementing an extra top dress of the dots of 1 tablespoon on each of my oldest Romulan photos and also supplementing my 2 younger Romulans along with my 3 flowering autos with @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom. 3 tablespoons for top dressing these 5 plants. We’ll see what works or not. GF saved a grow for me in the past. Perhaps I have been too lazy with these dots…
DAB02DAE-C8BC-40F0-8569-D26D29961B64.jpeg
0F7CAE04-9979-4748-A1E9-A6AAB1CFC10C.jpeg

I have come to agree with @Grand Daddy Black and @Carcass that Grow Dots seem to fizzle out somewhere between day 50-60. I have used the dots for a year and a half and most of my plants got an unhealthy look towards the end, not a nice fade. There are a few I have grown recently, Mint Jelly and Livers were nice and healthy looking to the end. Lighter feeders maybe? In any case I am experimenting with my photos and autos by supplementing an extra top dress of the dots of 1 tablespoon on each of my oldest Romulan photos and also supplementing my 2 younger Romulans along with my 3 flowering autos with @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom. 3 tablespoons for top dressing these 5 plants. We’ll see what works or not. GF saved a grow for me in the past. Perhaps I have been too lazy with these dots…
DAB02DAE-C8BC-40F0-8569-D26D29961B64.jpeg
0F7CAE04-9979-4748-A1E9-A6AAB1CFC10C.jpeg
Dee, can you post pics of the entire plants to which you added supplemental Dots?

Hey, I had an idea last night but I think its a copy from you!

Do you run your ventilation in series through your various tents?

Sure I saw a pic of yours gave me the idea!
I do actually. It has worked pretty well in the spare bedroom.

@Grand Daddy Black here are the current pics of both Romulans that I added an additional tablespoon of grow dots to On the 6th. Looks like that may have been a little too late. But the striping of the leaves is what happens with maybe 75% of my grow dot plants.
IMG_0947.jpeg
IMG_0946.jpeg
IMG_0944.jpeg
IMG_0940.jpeg
IMG_0943.jpeg
IMG_0932.jpeg

IMG_0929.jpeg

IMG_0930.jpeg

Nice looking ladies Dee!

I like your idea for supplementing with GF Bloom to bring them along. I've used several different brands of Bloom nutes to help mine at the end and they all seemed to work.

However, I'm skeptical about whether adding more Dots will do the job because of the way the Dots are time-released. By the time the Dots expire plants are in flower. Adding more Dots will provide them with more veg nutes immediately but the stuff they're looking for to flower won't be released until weeks down the road. (I believe that's why the Dot vendor suggests adding Dots a few weeks into a grow as a way to extend their veg period.)

Have you considered trying the "Extended Veg" version of the Dots? They might be ideal for autos and might not need any help along the way.

Nice looking ladies Dee!

I like your idea for supplementing with GF Bloom to bring them along. I've used several different brands of Bloom nutes to help mine at the end and they all seemed to work.

However, I'm skeptical about whether adding more Dots will do the job because of the way the Dots are time-released. By the time the Dots expired plants are in flower. Adding more Dots will provide them with more veg nutes immediately but the stuff they're looking for to flower won't be released until weeks down the road. (I believe that's why the Dot vendor suggests adding Dots a few weeks into a grow as a way to extend their veg period.)

Have you considered trying the "Extended Veg" version of the Dots? They might be ideal for autos and might not need any help along the way.
I too am skeptical of adding the dots, but I sacrifice for bro-science!
I was thinking about trying the extended veg formula. I will probably get a small bag to try. I will keep you posted.

263E3B3A-F95A-4F99-866E-6958A9D73B6B.jpeg
IMG_1143.jpeg
This sucked, but the other 3 Romulans are okay so far. Hopefully no seeds…
Intersexed, :hmmmm: is that what we are calling it now?🤣
He/she is still beautiful.
Looks like a giant heart. :green_heart:
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Omg D to da B! I am Big Smiling!

And the by Trala is meant to go to the back! It’s like a label on a tshirt! You tuck it in! You don’t advertise it!

Fucking moron….

Those pressed flowers are from my garden. And the air bubbles are 100% Australian air lol. Xo

Lolling.

Omg D to da B! I am Big Smiling!

And the by Trala is meant to go to the back! It’s like a label on a tshirt! You tuck it in! You don’t advertise it!

Fucking moron….

Those pressed flowers are from my garden. And the air bubbles are 100% Australian air lol. Xo

Lolling.
Nah! Nah! T to da B… Obviously you don’t know real fashion…
4750192C-F371-4C70-A886-AD30F2A9B2DD.jpeg

My Romulan seeds were S-1s. The breeder says in the description that “experienced growers know that S-1 seeds can occasionally result in mutants, runts and more far more rarely intersexed traits. Let’s see… I had: 6 seeds
1 was a runt
2 were mutants
3 had intersexed traits
Not so rare.
Of my 6 clones taken (2 each from my 1st 3 sprouts) only one rooted. I’m sure that was all my fault. But the one surviving clone is from my Romulan Alpha plant. She was alpha because after soaking the seeds for 48 hours, she had the longest taproot. She has been the most vigorous of them all. She has a mutant structure in that she splits into 3 branches at her 2nd node. She topped herself actually.
3 Romulans at day 50 of flower. Alpha is the only one that hasn’t dropped ball sacks… the other 2 have me on the hunt daily.
My wife says “those seem like a pain in the ass”! I agree. Anyway, here’s Alpha.

IMG_1183.jpeg
IMG_1184.jpeg
IMG_1185.jpeg
4513D9E9-BEAF-421A-8F6B-C509A981E6E0.jpeg

The other 2 gave me these this morning.
IMG_1187.jpeg
IMG_1186.jpeg
IMG_1188.jpeg
They are very small and I don’t think there is actually pollen in them yet. Hopefully no seeds at harvest.

Were the S1’s expensive? Earlier int he year my farmer mate and his grow partner were trying to get S1’s of I want to say a Slurricane Pheno #37 it was def #37 whatever it was.

They buy in the 1000’s and the price is typically €1-1.50 these were €2.50-€3 a lot more than normal. They got outbid in the end or something. There are some Telegram groups where certainly the Euro bulk growers congregate.

I saw some Cali S1 off a small batch, single seed $50. Sorry Dee - I think you said before didn’t you? Too rich for yours (and mine!) blood?

Nick

Back
Top Bottom