The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

I’ve only been to Melbourne. Have a daughter there.

Love that city and had had some amazing experiences.

Nick
Omg I love Melbs. Those magical little alleyways where you never know what you’re gonna get. Could be the best Italian food you’ve ever eaten, could be a gram of coke, could be a cocktail fit for a queen, could be a sex pest... Could be all 4! Loll It’s just an adventure. And don’t even get me started on the mulled wine in winter!

I’m a banana bender/cane toad if you’re up with the lingo. Queenslander if you aren’t lol.

Monday update: Wizard’s Apprentice should be ready next weekend. New bean in the dirt today. Funkadelic from Binary Selections. She’s supposed to be a purple one. And everyone else this week.
68ED8D39-95EA-4D48-8F0A-BD19BE19C7E5.jpeg
C890442F-B118-42D4-B5E8-11112AC5A099.jpeg
44587702-3590-465D-9C07-FA5041F793C7.jpeg
3E22A4A0-78CB-4225-9ABE-F51B353420DA.jpeg
366A7CE3-378F-42CB-B3DE-A0680717D6F4.jpeg
352082DE-33F8-4B0C-853C-4A347AD0E86A.jpeg

I’m back over here now. Working on 6 perpetual autos and 4 photos going forward. I have taken 2 top clones from 3 of Romulan S-1 photos and I’m not sure how the clones are doing, they are my 1st ones. Mostly still green after 3 weeks. Here’s everyone.
IMG_0720.jpeg
IMG_0719.jpeg
IMG_0721.jpeg

Trying to get my Romulan canopy nice and flat. 2 out of 3 anyway.
IMG_0718.jpeg

Nice work with those clips, DeeBoy!
My brother in law just finished growing a Romulan outdoors- Odd looking plant- It had about 25% one-fingered leaves- looked like a re-veg, but in full flower...:hmmmm:

Looks good, DeeBoy!

My brother in law just finished growing a Romulan outdoors- Odd looking plant- It had about 25% one-fingered leaves- looked like a re-veg, but in full flower...:hmmmm:

I think @Melville Hobbes grew it, too...

Thanks! I culled a couple of mutants but these are coming along nicely.

How did you like it?
It got mouldy during drying, but about 5 grams were separate and were fine.
It was very stony, with a strong flavour of pine with lemon accents. It didn’t really make me hungry so much as make every aspect of eating really enjoyable. The feeling of crackers and cheese going down my throat was amazing.
It had the potential for couchlock if I had too much, but mostly I just felt really good about everything.
It eliminated joint pain, and when I went to bed I was out like a light.
I'm looking forward to growing it again.

It got mouldy during drying, but about 5 grams were separate and were fine.
It was very stony, with a strong flavour of pine with lemon accents. It didn’t really make me hungry so much as make every aspect of eating really enjoyable. The feeling of crackers and cheese going down my throat was amazing.
It had the potential for couchlock if I had too much, but mostly I just felt really good about everything.
It eliminated joint pain, and when I went to bed I was out like a light.
I'm looking forward to growing it again.
Good deal!

Yo yo D to d B!

Lookin schmick bruv.

Get that sparkle!
Thanks T to da B! I’m trying… Got any clone tips for me? I’m stumbling around in the dark over here…

Black Strap by Gnome Automatics going to be harvested tomorrow. These genetics are available from our sponsor @North Atlantic Seed Co which is by the way, a great company!
IMG_0724.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom