The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

Beautiful photography and fabulous growth!

:)
Thanks growmie! I need to go over and catch up on your grow… yours goes so fast!

Monday, weekly update. Here’s everybody…
46575530-8D24-4742-816B-686C60EE49DC.jpeg
BA3B7960-8711-4BE4-821B-D681DFA771C5.jpeg
F2189E97-1A6A-4F77-A660-49C7196E50EB.jpeg
ADE02CA6-3668-4851-96E8-98146C8D875E.jpeg
FF7E7CA8-8572-4260-9884-5F4E56FF0A46.jpeg

Everything looks great, DB! What are the plants in pics 3 and 4? I can't read the labels.

Everything looks great, DB! What are the plants in pics 3 and 4? I can't read the labels.
I believe you mean Ogreberry #1 and Ogreberry #2 from breeder Twenty20 Mendocino ( whose genetics are available at 420mags new sponsor North Atlantic Seed Co.) They have really good genetics...

I love Saturday morning in the garden! Today I added interlocking patio tiles in the 2x4. More ways to arrange the ladies now.
E7879DFF-F85D-4C7E-B429-4CF2202A3F2E.jpeg
So … now I obviously have to pop a couple more beans. These will be in 1 gallon pots. Purple Sugar #2 and Coal Miner’s Daughter from Gnome Automatics (available from sponsor North Atlantic Seed Co.).
CA8666B3-41C9-424A-A283-C4C3FC942D25.jpeg
8B785454-CC98-4544-AF53-F0AFF847E352.jpeg
75FDEF8D-D512-417A-8FB3-2711487B40F6.jpeg

Yo yo D to da B to da B to da D!

Faakin grouse mate!

I’ve written you a rap!

Your pics on fleek
Your seeds do peak
Your buds gonna reek
You can suck my [*REMOVED BY ADMIN DUE TO LEWD AND INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE*]

Yo yo D to da B to da B to da D!

Faakin grouse mate!

I’ve written you a rap!

Your pics on fleek
Your seeds do peak
Your buds gonna reek
You can suck my [*REMOVED BY ADMIN DUE TO LEWD AND INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE*]
Is grouse like schmick? I am honored by your rap T to da B to da B to da T!

They look great, DB! How many do you typically have growing at one time? Seems like a lot.

I love the names of some of your strains like Sweet Toof and Coal Miner's Daughter. How do you decide what to buy? Do any of your seed vendors have the terpenes listed?

I tend to stick with recognizable strain names as I can usually find the terpene profiles for them. I liken it to eating at a chain restaurant vs a standalone shop. I like eating at chain restaurants because I track my calories and chain restaurants, by law, have to post nutrition data for their menu items while standalone restaurants don't.

They look great, DB! How many do you typically have growing at one time? Seems like a lot.

I love the names of some of your strains like Sweet Toof and Coal Miner's Daughter. How do you decide what to buy? Do any of your seed vendors have the terpenes listed?

I tend to stick with recognizable strain names as I can usually find the terpene profiles for them. I liken it to eating at a chain restaurant vs a standalone shop. I like eating at chain restaurants because I track my calories and chain restaurants, by law, have to post nutrition data for their menu items while standalone restaurants don't.
I pick the strains based on what went into them. With autos there are a lot of generic strains that the seed banks don’t tell you anything about. I want providence. Studying autoflower genetics, that’s how I pick them. I listen to podcasts that interview breeders that have been doing it a long time. Toof Decay is from Mephisto Genetics (2 Brits who grow in Spain) have been breeding autos for longer than most and are respected by breeders of photoperiod breeders. Chipped Toof is from Nightowl Seeds (a young American who worked with Mephisto and came up with some of their strains) his stuff is well regarded also.
Do any of your seed vendors have the terpenes listed? Some of the breeders list the terpenes, but not all.
I feel the opposite about the chain restaurants. To me it’s always better to find the local gem restaurants. The locals know…
Oh and right now I have 6 plants in 3 gals and 2 in 1gals. I’m trying to stagger them, but I keep jamming them in there…

Very nice
Have you come across any Indica that you liked.
I started switching out to coco/ perlite.
Thanks
My favorite so far has been Witch Doctor auto from Magic Strains, which is Bubba Kush x Bubba Kush. Savory smell and tastes like hash.

I pick the strains based on what went into them. With autos there are a lot of generic strains that the seed banks don’t tell you anything about. I want providence. Studying autoflower genetics, that’s how I pick them. I listen to podcasts that interview breeders that have been doing it a long time. Toof Decay is from Mephisto Genetics (2 Brits who grow in Spain) have been breeding autos for longer than most and are respected by breeders of photoperiod breeders. Chipped Toof is from Nightowl Seeds (a young American who worked with Mephisto and came up with some of their strains) his stuff is well regarded also.
Do any of your seed vendors have the terpenes listed? Some of the breeders list the terpenes, but not all.

I've seen some terpenes listed with Dutch Passion and Humboldt but not for all of their strains. The Ontario Cannabis Store lists terpenes with all of its products but I don't shop there often.

Genetics are definitely important. Seedfinder is a good website to find that. That's another reason I don't like Crop King or Rocket Seeds or Pacific Seeds because not only do they never have sales but they don't post the genetics of the strain. I actually emailed them to ask but they said they couldn't divulge that information.

I feel the opposite about the chain restaurants. To me it’s always better to find the local gem restaurants. The locals know…

I like local gems but for someone who actively tracks my calories, restaurants with nutritional data available are easier for tracking purposes.

Your journal is such a pleasure to read, it really is.

Your presentation is on fucking fleek!

It’s such a shame I couldn’t nominate it for JoTM because of its perpetualness. I was super disappointed because I think your journal banging. Xo

Your journal is such a pleasure to read, it really is.

Your presentation is on fucking fleek!

It’s such a shame I couldn’t nominate it for JoTM because of its perpetualness. I was super disappointed because I think your journal banging. Xo
Thanks T to da B! Just you saying that is like a win!

Back
Top Bottom