The Unknown

MrPresident

HEY 420 homies i have this plant growing looks pretty good for the most part
Its been 4 months
soil=foxfarms blue bag
Pot= 2 gal i think lol
Strain= unknown as i said before
nutes= tiger bloom extra strength fertilizer white bottle & a little bit of molasses i herd that works pretty good as well
I germinated and i "lst" =low stress training <for the noobs>
the best i could i think it worked idk it was months ago but i need help i want to harvest my work
but idk if its time yet i have three cfls set up perfect and i move them around from time to time
So that its getting all the light its needs i want to add another
i just havnt had the time

2013-07-23_09_24_21.jpg

HEY 420 homies i have this plant growing looks pretty good for the most part
Its been 4 months
soil=foxfarms blue bag
Pot= 2 gal i think lol
Strain= unknown as i said before
nutes= tiger bloom extra strength fertilizer white bottle & a little bit of molasses i herd that works pretty good as well
I germinated and i "lst" =low stress training <for the noobs>
the best i could i think it worked idk it was months ago but i need help i want to harvest my work
but idk if its time yet i have three cfls set up perfect and i move them around from time to time
So that its getting all the light its needs i want to add another
i just havnt had the time
Howdy Pres do you have any photos.Its so hard to give advice or kudos with out them. but I will sure follow along with your grow.
By the way Welcome to :420:

well that was quick:)
are you spraying water on your plants? If so stop that:)
looking like you may have a couple more weeks to go.
They do look healthy though:)

Ok cool beans but i do spray them every chance i get i did today but i wont any more should i continue with my nutes or should i just use regular
water from now on & by couple you meen two weeks from today ???

I would say 2 or 3 weeks.
If you keep getting the buds wet mold will soon follow. nobody wants that:)
How many weeks again have you been in flower? or do you know?

i should just use regular water to water it now right
and how do i harvest do i cut then hang upside down or just trim and dry for 4 weeks im getting so much different answers??????????????

i should just use regular water to water it now right
and how do i harvest do i cut then hang upside down or just trim and dry for 4 weeks im getting so much different answers??????????????
yes the closer you get to harvest that's when you want clear your medium of chemicals.
as far as how you choose to dry it. I like to hang either the whole plant or leave just a little hook on a stem so you can hang it from a string or what ever. you can also get a paper grocery bag and make a even layer across the bottom and leave that go a couple days turning the buds from time to time.
All In all it should take about a week to dry your stash before your ready for a cure.
this will be time when you can take a stem close to a bud and break it but not snap it clean off.
this is when I know my stuff is ready for a jar. once you are there with that put it in a jar sealed tight. and then every day for 2 weeks open the jar for about a half hour and rotate the top from the bottom

And thx alot for the help man i cant wait untill its all done im deff going to continue i just dont kno what strain is the best one to groe theres just sooooo many hell i dont even kbo what strain this is lol but it looks and smell awesome

Happy Weednesday Mr. President. do you have a scope or jewelers loupe? If so what do your trichs look like?
if you really think its time I like to put them in the dark for 24to36 hours before I chop. but you can just run the 12/12 too. Just chop them in the morning or when the lights would come on for the most sticky stuff:)

im probably making you mad with all these questions but im not hip what the hell is jewelers loupe is that like what they look at diamonds with if so where the hell am i going to get one of those lol...i can get a small mirco from home depo but what is trichs like explain it so i would understand lol you kno

im probably making you mad with all these questions but im not hip what the hell is jewelers loupe is that like what they look at diamonds with if so where the hell am i going to get one of those lol...i can get a small mirco from home depo but what is trichs like explain it so i would understand lol you kno
Happy Tokesday Prez. you can find them on Fleabay or you can run down to radio shack and get a Hand held 60x100 scope for 20 bucks:)
the little frosty bits you see on the leaves are Trichomes as they get mature the go from a clear to milky look and then amber.
at the milky stage the THC is at its highest point clear not so much. this is why a scope will come in handy. you really can't see them without one.

ok well i think its time to put it in the dark for 4 days then im going to chop it and hang up side down what should i use to hang it upside down im thinking of an wire hanger but i dont want anything to mess up my hard work

That should work fine. You want them to dry enough so the stem near the bud to break but not snap clean off. the bud should not go crisp but not mash when you squeeze it also not spongy either. Depending on your humidity it should take 4 to 6days to dry proper. have some kind of air movement in your drying area too.
After that you will be ready to cure your harvest in GLASS jars with a lid that seals. Then for up to 2 weeks you will want to rotate the buds in your jar every other day and leave them open for 15 minutes a day twice a day. After that you can store your stuff for 6 months or more pending on how long it lasts before you smoke it:) Oh if the buds get a little too dry you can add a wet bud to the jars to help rehydrate the others or you can use a peel from some citrus such as lemon or oranges.
Happy Weednesday Prez. if you have any other Qs just let me know I'm glad to help:)
ok well i think its time to put it in the dark for 4 days then im going to chop it and hang up side down what should i use to hang it upside down im thinking of an wire hanger but i dont want anything to mess up my hard work

do you and have you rotated the buds from top to bottom everyday?
Happy Sativaday Prez BTW
you can wait 2 months for a proper cure but 2 weeks should be ok. 1week minimum:)

ok cool beans i want to smoke it so bad but i want it to be perfect and someone told me the longer it stays in the jar the more potent its going to be is that true

Back
Top Bottom