Smoky's Grow - 1st Timer - Need All The Advice I Can Get

And that little one in the new setup is a lemon kush. I don't think my bubbas gift is going to germ. But I have the two Afghani regulars germing now. I plan to sex a clone early to make sure I'm not wasting my time.

02/05/16
20160205_231151.jpg
20160205_231209.jpg
20160205_231222.jpg
20160205_231235.jpg
20160205_231252.jpg
20160205_231325.jpg
20160205_231351.jpg

You will get around an ounce if you are lucky, once it is dried and cured... most get less than that their first few times. I had that problem when I was new too, and then, try as I might, I plateaued at 2 oz per plant for years... couldn't get past that regularly no matter what I did, and then just recently I learned how to get 3-4 oz out of my plants. Learning comes in leaps and bounds, and with this next round I am shooting for 4-6 per plant. You will get there too, it just takes practice, and learning how to do everything right, from the very start. You have to find "your" system... that method that works for you and in your garden. People starting out today have such an advantage with all the growers emerging on the internet and all the info coming out of the legalization movement... you will get there faster than I did because of it, and because of websites like this one.

Also. My newest sprout. I weighed the cup with soil before I watered and it was 180 grams. When do I water again. How close to 180 do I let it get?

You will get around an ounce if you are lucky, once it is dried and cured... most get less than that their first few times. I had that problem when I was new too, and then, try as I might, I plateaued at 2 oz per plant for years... couldn't get past that regularly no matter what I did, and then just recently I learned how to get 3-4 oz out of my plants. Learning comes in leaps and bounds, and with this next round I am shooting for 4-6 per plant. You will get there too, it just takes practice, and learning how to do everything right, from the very start. You have to find "your" system... that method that works for you and in your garden. People starting out today have such an advantage with all the growers emerging on the internet and all the info coming out of the legalization movement... you will get there faster than I did because of it, and because of websites like this one.

Great words E. Be sure to distribute them liberally.

Back
Top Bottom