Smoky's Grow - 1st Timer - Need All The Advice I Can Get

And still about a month or so to go!!

I've got a girl at a similar stage... just starting to brown up some. She looks so good. I'm feelin your pain baby! I just hate the waiting game... she just sits there waving her sexy buds in the air... "You know you want to smoke me up big boy... ".
Bitches! How dare they tempt us for so long.

We're getting so close
20160304_201709.jpg
20160304_201740.jpg

Well... we can only judge by the hairs and the overall size. I still see quite a few completely white hairs. How do the trichs look?
Another point to make.... you get a different kind of high from plants chopped at different stages. Anyone correct me if I have it backwards... but if you harvest with mostly cloudy trichs, you get more of a cerebral active high and if you harvest when they're mostly amber, you get the "couchlock" high. I like to see about 50-75% amber.

Thank you guys so much for all the help you've given me. I ended up with a harvest (after a 6 day dry, until the branches snapped) of 70 grams of citrusy awesomeness. Couldn't be happier.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom