Smoky's Grow - 1st Timer - Need All The Advice I Can Get

20160202_194416.jpg
20160202_194429.jpg
20160202_194444.jpg
20160202_194457.jpg

I switched to 12/12 on 12/25

Alright, so let's figure 10 days from then... Jan 4. That is probably close to the start of flower. By that reckoning this is then the 29th day of flower, not 2 months. Your buds look younger than that though, but that could be due to many things, but I was mainly reacting to your statement that you were 2 months into flower. At 8 weeks, many strains are already done, but your plant still has lots of work to do and has at least a month to go.

No clue. These were mystery seeds. But I'm gonna call them lemon haze because they look identical to the pics of lemon haze I've seen. Lots of white hairs and red stems on the fan leaves. That may be universal I have no idea.

Just for the record... I just don't think it's at all possible to ID a strain from photos. There are just no unique indicators. Plant X grown by 2 different growers in 2 different gardens can appear entirely different. RH affects leaf shape and trich production. Temps impact plants size. There are gazillions of other variables that can affect appearance.

2 cents delivered.

So guys. What's the deal with staking plants? I have some inner buds I think could benefit if the taller branches we spread open a little. And I didn't know not to squeeze my bids. I squeezed one and some of the hairs have begun turning red lol. I know better now. And I only did it to one. Hopefully it'll recover.

Back
Top Bottom