The VipersNest Continuous

Hey Pit, I have a quick question...have you ever used Sunleaves Rocks for grow media? My guy at the Hydro store is recommending it over Hydroton and I wondered if you, or anyone you know has tried it...and what kind of review you would give it.

i use this type of media or something similar called hygromite. i havent really seen these before but if its anything like hygromite, it great. it holds the plants better than hydroton. read this from their website.

H&G......Im on the verge of not using these nutes any more. I just cant seem toget them to work. Im finishing out 2 weeks in veg today and and our plants look like shit...like last grow....I dont know. I want this stuff to work in the worst way...believe me.....$2200.00 invested in this stuff and Im clueless......I will be deciding by the end of the week

H&G......Im on the verge of not using these nutes any more. I just cant seem toget them to work. Im finishing out 2 weeks in veg today and and our plants look like shit...like last grow....I dont know. I want this stuff to work in the worst way...believe me.....$2200.00 invested in this stuff and Im clueless......I will be deciding by the end of the week

What have the H&G reps had to say about it?
have they been of any help bro?

I know you talk to the dist. guys. have you talked to them about your feeding schedule. I tweak mine a lil bit. Not alot though. I had to run the nutes a lil lighter due to the sativas and it helped them out, but the indicas didnt give me the mass I wanted. but in the past I've had great results. I'm going to give em a heavier feeding this time around. but thats cause I will be doing all indicas, sO they can take what H&G thows at em. but again w/ the sativas the advice I can give you is go light. If not TRUST ME, I've stright layed out dozens of plants cause of my stupidity by not doing what I know. And starting slow. Just something to reference back to. This next run I'm gong w/ H&G in one rez and DutchMasters in the other while feeding my "Dirty Girls" and DWC Gen. Hydro. I must say those are the 3 That I will always use I like the A.n just not to fond of all the issues that come along w/ their products. Dont get me wrong. Great Company just isues issues issues w/ em.

Ive spoken to people in H&G in the Netherlands directly.....many times. Ive been given alot of conflicting info....we are trying....

sorry to hear about the nute problems, but i bet it isn't so bad. your last set of pics from the 29'th looked like smaller cuttings but didn't look bad. these plants recover from most anything. the new veg room looks nice too bro.

this is what 70% of the garden looks like...some worse....some better
001259.JPG

hey! new here and to Ebb and Grow. You seem to be the resident guru and I was wondering what your thoughts on feeding schedule in grow and bloom are. I can't seem to find much concrete info among all the banter on these forums, but maybe I'm just not searching efficiently. THanks!

What up Pit!

Im getting my light rail this weekend. Leaning towards the 3.5 like you have. The 5.0 is tempting with holding 3 lights and all. Buts its like 2 bills more. Plus i dont think im ready for multiple lights conidering ive only grown with a 90w ufo. Im going to hook up a 600w hps on it, with 6-8 plants in the veg room. Will the light rail help production. Does it even matter in your experience with it?

GH FLora Series :) Grow, Bloom, Micro, KoolBloom about $220

Stuff just works

Pit
Are you still using your well water? did you get an analysis before you used it?
How do i know if ive got to much mag. cal. iron sulfer ect?

D

some kind of lockout or something? are you using the drip clean? i think it was you who told me about it. i'm sure your pH and EC are good, you've calibrated your meters?

looks like a minor nute problem to me though, i have a lot of experience with that. lol. maybe magnesium. . . could be getting locked out. that leaf's not so bad, looks like it would still process 95% of the light.

I'm sure you'll figure it out guys. a really good flush with plain water and maybe some hygrozyme never hurts either.

What up Pit!

Im getting my light rail this weekend. Leaning towards the 3.5 like you have. The 5.0 is tempting with holding 3 lights and all. Buts its like 2 bills more. Plus i dont think im ready for multiple lights conidering ive only grown with a 90w ufo. Im going to hook up a 600w hps on it, with 6-8 plants in the veg room. Will the light rail help production. Does it even matter in your experience with it?

I dont think you need one with 6-8 plants....how much area are you trying to cover?

after some conversation with Southernweed and eliminating the variables I believe its a lockout with the H&G nutes and my water. Easy thing to try...I have 2 gallons of Floranova.
drained and refilled this am, I should know pretty quickly....Ive used the same stuff wih great results. thanx for all the input everyone

Pit
Are you still using your well water? did you get an analysis before you used it?
How do i know if ive got to much mag. cal. iron sulfer ect?

D

Ive never had it analyzed before...never needed to.

..... a really good flush with plain water and maybe some hygrozyme never hurts either.

I gotta agreee w/ this. I know you have it under control, but I must say I would definetly flush even if you are going to switch out to floranova. The 2 nutes are extracted so diferently you dont want to cause an over or under of any micro or macro nutrients. So I definetly say flush for at the least a day. Just my 2 cents.

Ive never had it analyzed before...never needed to.

Go to your counties website and look it up. It is the law for it to be made public. I've looked at mine and it sucks just as bad on paper as it does with my PPM meter dipped in it.

Its a moot point right now. Southern actually looked mine up for me and its not pretty. The plants grew fine for 3 cycles in GH and havent in 2 for H&G so I already flushed it and put the GH in. I dont think H&G is bad...its my water no doubt, Ill finish this grow out and decide what to do then.

Back
Top Bottom