The VipersNest Continuous

Pulled the T5 today to put it over ther cloner....I dont doubt they will bloom but a 1KHPS will bloom mo better. I got the Hortilux Blue for veg next time. that bitch is expensive..I may try a diff MH lamp for comparison some day.

LED update....everyone wants to know when Im doing it...esp Mike.
when the hydro tray T5 cycle is done (6 weeks) Ill put a tray of LA Woman under the LED...start to finish. I believe this about the perfect application for the footprint...extreme power focused in that area....

Grabbed a air cooled reflector(not the big one...budget constraints), 1K Hortilux Enhanced HPS....hooked up to a small can and a 500 CFM Vortex...
Both of my big cans are dead...they are useless...after 18 mnths. Ill be getting some more.
Took clones from the tent plants and put them under the T5
We are going with 4 tents all with 1K HID.
closet will be the LED program.
4600W is about as far as Im willing to go
we will be going to an active cooling system when its all said and done.
Trimmed all the tray plants into lollipops....cool
Ill have alot of pics for you tonite......as if that were ever an issue

today...
003363.JPG

if you dont use these...I dont want to know you...JK...these are truly the best things ever created. I have sevral lights....lowering and raising is a PIA. I bought 3 sets today to hange the 1K and both T5s.
007287.JPG

015145.JPG

017119.JPG

01997.JPG

02199.JPG

dude, you are doin' it and doin' it WELL.
i just finally spent some time perusing....

speechless.......

:bravo:

Grabbed a air cooled reflector(not the big one...budget constraints), 1K Hortilux Enhanced HPS....hooked up to a small can and a 500 CFM Vortex...
Both of my big cans are dead...they are useless...after 18 mnths. Ill be getting some more.

Hey Pit, You didnt ever vent those cans did you? You just run them to blow in the room? Any heat come out once they are runnin for a while?:peace:

Hey Pit,

I see your fan outside your tent. Im about to start using a 600w w/6in hydrofarm fan. my tent is a 5x5,do u think its ok to hang it inside tent? or should I place outside? does it matter?

i bought the pro grips,they sure are nicer than chains!

I hang mine inside with no ill effects.

dude i always wanted to buy some of those hangers but didnt know if they worked good or not? glade to see u use them. they fell nice and sturdy? like they wont slip and drop my $2000 light?lol

150lb capacity each....16 beans a pack....buy all u can

Lookin good pit. Like the new setup and gadgets. careful opening that tent while the HPS light is on near that window.

its a basement window in the rear of the house. I also have blackout curtains thats I need to rehang after i put it together....mad airflow...zero smell

Back
Top Bottom