The VipersNest Continuous

Praying for mg is when the leaves curl, like roll up like a joint. From the sides not the tip. I believe what pit has going on is light related. Begging for more, or just enjoying the 50w/sq ft. I don't thinl that was his are doing are nute related

I have seen pics that look just like Pit's where they call it "praying", granted none of the places I have seen it have been published books. When it happened to me, I thought it might have to do with intensity, or temps. I adjusted both and never saw any changes. Until the day I chopped, I had 3 of my largest girls top leaves pointing up, it lasted almost 3 weeks for me.

I thought the plants were just saying :yahoo:

thats funny...nice to see you OBX
I chopped the tray today...forgot to post pics for awhile..sorry
I have no idea on the weight....a few ozs.
will be bombing,bleaching and repainting next week. Beans should be here in a few days and they will be germed that day...LED will be hung in the closet
02867.JPG

these leaves are REACHING...LA Woman
I guess 50 watts/sq ft does something..never have had leaves reach like this
009250.JPG

:nicethread: Ive read alot of your journals and have been wanting to get into a ebb and flow setup with about 50 buckets , Ive never done any type of hydro all soil or soiless mediums with excellent luck i got a good room that they just grow really well evertime in no matter the strains i have raised. I want to talk at you later in life on the ebb and flow but just wanted to say hey and you know your shit. ive been using roots organic greenfieds soil its awesome and dutch masters gold series a&b grow and flower also silica blast and cal mag they grow nice phat tops and green all the way thru, anyhow nice to meet you and everything always looks tite and wide. Thanks

plz to meet you and you will never get 50 buckets with 1 rez

how many different set-ups for fifty? also i think it was southernweed that mentioned shooting powders and bud xl not positive it was him but what are the shooting powders for what do they do or do you know?:thanks:

plz to meet you and you will never get 50 buckets with 1 rez

If you were about to set-up a 150plant 50 in each cycle comercial grow what kind of system would you run? and that photo that i replied to with the leaves reaching my s diesels look like that alot. they look like they are being pulled to the lites with magnets about to pull out of there pots. i thought they were just lovin life.

If you were about to set-up a 150plant 50 in each cycle comercial grow what kind of system would you run? and that photo that i replied to with the leaves reaching my s diesels look like that alot. they look like they are being pulled to the lites with magnets about to pull out of there pots. i thought they were just lovin life.

would rec 3 sets of 50 with 3 150gal resovoirs. Im sure there are some other commercial systems.
I would also buy the sentinel systems in liu of the CAP systems...with 3 huge resovoirs

No mine dont need more light...Im just pointing out that they reach severely...they like it I guess. All my grows previously were 30 watts or less a foot.
arent you using an LED? let me know cause I dont want to give you some numbers that hurt you.

I finally saved and got a lumatek 600w hps dimmable. Right now i have a 400 MH in there. One more week and im going to switch to 600w hps bulb. Its only going to be the second full feeding w/nitrogen on thursday. The Sour D's are really large already, w/little stretching. Three weeks at 400w from cuttings and they are well over 2 feet. My tent is 5x5, but i think another 600w is needed for full coverage. My plants are only taking up half the space. They are in 5 gallon buckets, seems like only four really get enough light. How far can i raise the light above canopy before it stretchs.

Thanks again wct

would rec 3 sets of 50 with 3 150gal resovoirs. Im sure there are some other commercial systems.
I would also buy the sentinel systems in liu of the CAP systems...with 3 huge resovoirs

Was just scoping the ebb and flow 48 bucket systems , are you familiar with that set-up? its at the horticulture source. thanks and how hard could it be, ha:ganjamon:

or the aero flo 60 site 40 gallon reservoir its an extension site to 120 looks like a nice clean set, also H&S

PITVIPER i see your going to be growing pineapple chunk. i've been checking that one out, although I really like the skywalker kush.pretty much going with the force on the next grow. they both have good yields with good traits. I've seen you've grown blueberry in the past, not sure on mazar? but any thoughts on that particular strain?the skywalker kush (blueberryXmazar)going to be getting those soon,might have to pick up some p.chunck seeds as well.

Was just scoping the ebb and flow 48 bucket systems , are you familiar with that set-up? its at the horticulture source. thanks and how hard could it be, ha:ganjamon:

Unless you want to live next to your reservoir constantly adjustimg you want to go with as close to 5 gallons per plant of reservoir volume as possible. Other wise you will use up a lot of water and your res will sonstantly see huge swings of pH and ppm. yes its doable but you'll be adjusting and topping off at least twice a day.

Unless you want to live next to your reservoir constantly adjustimg you want to go with as close to 5 gallons per plant of reservoir volume as possible. Other wise you will use up a lot of water and your res will sonstantly see huge swings of pH and ppm. yes its doable but you'll be adjusting and topping off at least twice a day.

Botanicare has a 115 gallon res. that would do 25 then? so two 115 botanicare res would feed a small patch of 50 correct or no? im not even close to ready just want to start discussing it because i would think there should be a system available for a larger grow that is plug and play. thanks for the info i should probably stop writing in pits journal i apoligize . nice to meet you mcbudz:thanks:

Botanicare has a 115 gallon res. that would do 25 then? so two 115 botanicare res would feed a small patch of 50 correct or no? im not even close to ready just want to start discussing it because i would think there should be a system available for a larger grow that is plug and play. thanks for the info i should probably stop writing in pits journal i apoligize . nice to meet you mcbudz:thanks:

Ive done 30 pots with 55 gals...problematic....115 gal res is perfect for 30 plants

Myxedup,

When I was growing in high-temperature environments with very little in the way of climate control I found 13 gallons or so to be a more comfortable per-plant reservoir amount. That allowed me to have plenty of liquid for transpiration on the really hot days without having to resort to a very low nutrient-strength. It also allowed me to go a couple of days without checking things if there was a need (or more if temperatures were decent).

But this was with extended vegetative periods that produced rather large plants that could transpire many gallons on the hottest days (those days I'd be filling the tanks every 24 hours or so).

If you're growing "buds on a stick" in a cool grow room then of course your per-plant reservoir requirement would be less. The average elm tree requires more of both nutrients and water than the average radish. You probably need to have some clear idea of things such as the target temperature range in your grow room (which means thinking about lights and ventilation), humidity, the size that you'll be growing your plants to, etc., before settling on a firm reservoir size. And then "overbuild" your capacity by at least 25% to cover any changes that you end up making on-the-fly so that you do not have to change the reservoir setup mid-grow. I can't really think of any reason against going with larger than you (think that you) will need. A larger reservoir needs more aeration but powerheads are cheap - as are airstones and (many) air pumps.

----------

PitViper,

Keep meaning to send you a PM but every time I actually think of it I'm running late. Apologies.

Tortured Soul no apology is ness buddy....
gutted the main room today.....about killed myself whith the bleach...
our painter is caulking...spraying the whole room(s) flat white again. We are gonna do that every 6 months no matter what...keeps it clean and fresh. will bomb tomorrow...rehang all the lights which have been relamped and cleaned. Hang the LED in the closet. Im waiting for beans...maybe today....will crack them that day.
Need to get pots,soil and all the other minutia that comes with it.
The tent is looking fine. The only positive thing that I can say is that they are very healthy. the problem is that I know whats going to come from them..all mixed stuff with LAW dominating the mix...nice weed but terrible yield....I nicknamed her Cousin It. anyone who has grown LAW knows what Im saying.......thats an inside joke for the LAW growers.

Back
Top Bottom