The wait is killing me

Finished up my last tent grow in late February, was getting ready to start another when I noticed some suspicious "sawdust" on the baseboards, turns out it was frass, and so I have to have the house tented for dry wood termites. Had to wait for an appointment but it's scheduled in a couple weeks. Unfortunately, the Vikane gas they use is extremely toxic to plants, so I'm in a holding pattern. Should be fine once the tenting and air out process is done, but it's delaying me from getting in a spring indoor grow started. If I delay too long I'll have heat issues. Oh well, such is life. At least the little house eaters will be gone!

Finished up my last tent grow in late February, was getting ready to start another when I noticed some suspicious "sawdust" on the baseboards, turns out it was frass, and so I have to have the house tented for dry wood termites. Had to wait for an appointment but it's scheduled in a couple weeks. Unfortunately, the Vikane gas they use is extremely toxic to plants, so I'm in a holding pattern. Should be fine once the tenting and air out process is done, but it's delaying me from getting in a spring indoor grow started. If I delay too long I'll have heat issues. Oh well, such is life. At least the little house eaters will be gone!

i also never grow in summer either if i can avoid it. family issues might force me in to it this summer. there's always something isn't there.

Back
Top Bottom