The Wand By Ispire

brother i need some pictures of your rig posted lets get on that asap !!!!!!!! nice eh!! told you.. you will become addicted to it .. rosin head..
Here we go! Todays fun!
Made a homemade puck.
And placed it in the new rig.
To squish twice at 190F 40 seconds at touch and slow to pressure over 3 minutes.

Later we'll put some of that in The Magic Wand :love: for a blast:yahoo:

Great review and great results from the sound of Mrs Otter! Congrats on finding something that can stay on display. :)

Also congrats on the pressing. :bravo:
Her whole posture was priceless! Neither of us were ready for the intense bolt of thc rush and smoothness of it all! I really do like the look, it's inclusive if you know what I mean. Not just to be seen in mantown downstairs, as much as I like it down there.

I have great news! The good folks at @Ispire have contacted me with a message that they have shipped a daab unit today! This is a stand alone unit that I'm crazy about and can't wait for it to get here! Tell you more soon!
Awesome!!!!!!! That is great, and a sign of how great a job you did with that write up!
Congratulations!!

Congratulations! Looks like they've found their brand representative. :welldone:
I fell in love with ISPIRE'S Dab Rigs the minute I saw what they offered! I knew they were perfect for folks who grow who want a clean tasty extra strong hit now and then.
Awesome!!!!!!! That is great, and a sign of how great a job you did with that write up!
Congratulations!!
Hehe, I hope so! The testing is crazy fun to report on!

A wonderful review and a "pressing" followup!
Good one Charlie, thanks! Hang in for another one. ISPIRE has delivered their "daab" unit for review and I'm getting a feel for it. Oh man, it's a sweet sweet winner! I'll have a review in a few days for it.
START THE PRESSES!
Speaking of that, I'm heading down to press some @Weed Seeds Express Godfather OG, some keef, and a fruity one to be determined! Testing doesn't get skipped here!

Good one Charlie, thanks! Hang in for another one. ISPIRE has delivered their "daab" unit for review and I'm getting a feel for it. Oh man, it's a sweet sweet winner! I'll have a review in a few days for it.
START THE PRESSES!
Speaking of that, I'm heading down to press some @Weed Seeds Express Godfather OG, some keef, and a fruity one to be determined! Testing doesn't get skipped here!
SWEEEEEET!!!

Hi Stone!
Exactly! We haven't used the bong in a while either because it's harsh to us. Couple it up with The Wand and the smoke is so much more soothing and incredibly powerful, and tasty! A huge difference!
:nicethread:

Great write-up, Stone!

Where did you get your bong?? It looks great!
And how do you keep it clean?

(I used to have a simple straight bong with no baffles, and it was easy to clean. But with baffles, how do you keep it clean??)

Hi Stone!

:nicethread:

Great write-up, Stone!

Where did you get your bong?? It looks great!
And how do you keep it clean?

(I used to have a simple straight bong with no baffles, and it was easy to clean. But with baffles, how do you keep it clean??)
Hey EG, thanks! the bong is my wife's. She got it for her birthday from one of the kids one year. It's not a special artizen named one I don't think. Off the shelf online somewhere about 6 or 8 years ago.
I clean it with high% alcohol like 98 if possible and a quarter tsp of kosher salt. Shake it about and voila!
I can't get into the areas between the tiny holed preculator layers so I clean it every time we use it. I'd try MileHigh cleaner next time I do it. That stuff is much better to use and does a great job!

Back
Top Bottom