TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Thanks Justin. Yes, I believe I have. Only limiting factor now is the lack of consistent power and the light spread of 1 light in that tent is not enough. It's ok though for now. The PE came in much heavier than anything I've grown before. That is promising for the rest of the plants coming up for harvest in the next few weeks.

Yeah, I can't do much more where I'm at now. So now it's just a waiting game.

Powdery Mildew

It's been years since I've had this. Weather has been strange, and my environment is not perfect by any means. Oh well...

Took the plants out yesterday to spray them with peroxide. Went with a 4% solution. Should probably have pushed it to 5%.

Dnet has 2 weeks left, and most of the strawberry diesels have 3 weeks left.

Dnet

Strawberry Diesel. This one almost never gets photographed because it is buried inbetween bigger plants.

One of the bigger SD's

Yeah, fucken pm... sucks balls.

Isn't that copper systemic? I was thinking of using it, but that put me off. I know peroxide works for a short while. Like 2 weeks. Just want to get them to the finish line, and then I will clean out that tent properly.

I haven't had any probs with it so far.. I use milk amd molasses usually but decided last night to hit everything with copper count just in case ... and I'm also a few weeks behind you. If in was at your days now I wouldn't use the copper count N .. you prolly made good decision .. if you wanna try milk and molasses .. give it a shot.. I just paint it onto the effected areas.. takes a poes long time but works 100s

Yeah, that makes sense. Think I will get some of that copper stuff as well though. I have plants that are just 3.5 weeks in flower as well. Might spray those again with the copper. I used 5% peroxide today. 4% is definitely too weak. 5% seems to be doing a better job.

At what ratios do I need to mix up the milk and molasses? Ek het poes baai tyd op my hande! :D

Thanks Sun, I will give it a try maybe.

No worries Smeegol. It's all part of growing.

The smell on that New Blue Diesel is something special. A strong candy smell. Like Skittles.

LOL!

I've smelt this strange processed meat smell before with some strains. Exodus Kush is one of them. The smell will change as flower progresses.

Back
Top Bottom