TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Please excuse the low light photos.

Just snapped 2 photos of Dnet and one of the S Diesels.

Darlins Net - Coming down on Sunday. Should yield well.

Strawberry Diesel - Has about 10 days left before harvest. Have a look at the massive cola on left of picture.

Thanks Penny! I can't wait to see what numbers they bring in. Should be good.

Thanks Jim

That Dnet is in a 10 gal softie, but using soil not coco.

So with all the excitement that Sue has created with this modern cob cure....Do you have any experience with cob curing at all?
I think most of us guys here have only smoked the product. I'm not sure if what I smoked was the best quality or properly cured but for rubbish looking weed it smoked well. It wasn't at the hype level that the cob curing thread has going though. Perhaps using better quality buds has a better outcome.

So with all the excitement that Sue has created with this modern cob cure....Do you have any experience with cob curing at all?

I've never done any cob curing Jim. I'm not sure I would either. Sounds like a 3rd world solution for curing. I've never smoked cob though. So maybe I'm missing out.

Yo brother DK! I need to go find your garden again. I keep getting unsubbed to all the journals I used to frequent.

Also your buds are looking sick Blaze. How much crazier could these look if you had a perfect run? Snapping branches? Can only imagine, mean while I've never been so invested in people moving..you and Pennywise hitting new spots...setting up new grows. Fun times!

Thanks Noob! Grow enough chems, diesels and og's and you will have the same problem. Such floppy stems. I'm forever staking them up. Every time I move them I end up having to do some creative weaving and braiding. The LV420's I have going are a real pain in the ass. Such rubbery stems.

Could I please ask everyone to post a link to their journals here for me. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom