TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Hope you have an easy bout of the PM. You can wash it off too. Put em in the shower for a little spritz if you need to get by till harvest without spraying. Of course you can spray and wash lol. I'd also pH any spray, or hit them with a finishing spray if you are rinsing them - to either extreme - over 9, or under 5.5pH. Both of which will neutralize any active spores ready to spread, but won't kill any new candida, pushing up through the leaf. If that happens, due to RH drops, you can just wash them again.

Plants are powering though though, they look boss bro.

Thanks for the tips CS. I didn't know that about pH. Might give that a try. I notice 4% peroxide didn't do shit, but 5% got rid of about 80% of the PM. I will need to spray some of the plants again. Sigh... spraying... the bane of my existence. LOL!

Very nice, I was vaping PE last night. :slide:

Nice one bud. I like the PE. It is nice and dependable, with a strong stone and ok smell and taste. The Dnet is up next in 8 days. Now that is some delicious smoke!

If you ever find some at a dispensary, grab it.

Do it! There are 4 phenos. I got all of them in my last grow, and they're all good, but the GG#4 dominant pheno is fucken mind blowing.

LOL! PM is fairly common. Especially in the wet season, and we've had quite a bit of rain over the last few weeks. Also, I've packed the flower tent pretty full. Cause and effect.

The peroxide didn't help much for the PM. I'm getting some mycoguard on tuesday. Will spray them again then.

How goes the PM battle Blaze? Hope you’re getting it in check. That last bunch of photos was great, you’d never say any of those plants had issues based on the photos.

Thanks Dobe

I sprayed them all yesterday with Mycoguard. That should take care of the PM I think. I will have to do bud washing on this round of girls as well. It will help remove the mycoguard and any spores still on the buds. It definitely affects the flavour and smell a bit though. I was doing bud washing for about 2 years, and someone pointed out the larfy bud I hadn't washed tasted better. I tried it, and he was right. So now I only bud wash when there are issues.

Dnet comes down on Sunday, and one of the S_Diesels the following day.

Just don't post that info on the bud washing thread. You might be burned at the stake. LOL!

Bud washing definitely has it's place though, as you pointed out.

Thanks for the positive vibes CS! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom