TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Where can you still pick up topdawg seeds from though?

Quite a few photos tonight.

Should get a bit more swell on these before the chop. They're in the home stretch now. Will start flushing soon.

New Blue Diesel

New Blue Diesel

2 x Purple Envy buds and 1 x New Blue Diesel bud

New Blue Diesel

Veg area

Dnet Clones

Anubis

Thanks Penny. It looks to be a good one. I'm just glad the PM is gone.

We're going into winter now, so humidity will drop very low. It's already happening. We don't get any rain in the winter.

I love winter here. Blue skies, and mild temps during the day. Cold at night.

South Africa, not Australia. Although I suppose we're also down under. ;)

Big ole buds are looking great Blaze...I'm sure you're glad to have that PM behind you.
Anubis is a new one for me. Supposed to have huge buds so that's right down your alley. Cheers. :bongrip:

Thank you Jim.

We will have to see about Anubis. Ase is running it as well. It's always nice running something new. Have some 707 Headband going as well. I'm more excited about that.

Plants looking sick bru, glad you got that PM sorted.

Thanks my man. I love opening that tent and getting smacked in the face with dank fruit.

Plants of all ages are looking right brother. Glad to hear your fungals have fucked off. ;) Big chunky buds brother, and blingy too. :thumb:

Thanks CS! You should have seen those veg girls a few weeks back. They weren't happy. Seems I need to spray for mites every few weeks. The current spot is crawling with those fuckers. Oh well... not so bad when you know what works for them.

Purple Envy and New Blue Diesel at 52 and 48 days of 12/12

Started the flush last night with a healthy dose of calmag. I'm very happy with these girls. They are swelling again. It smells glorious in that tent. Very terp heavy.

Only once though. The day after the last feed. Then I switch to EM-prosoil, molasses and fulvic acid.

Thanks for the kind words Penny!
Thanks, yeah sadly with the dwc there arent really any products locally for flushing in hydro. Is the fulvic to help draw out the last bit of nutes?

I use those products to try and revert back to organic after weeks of heavy synth feeding. It seems to work, because the taste and quality of smoke is better than just straight synth.

Fulvic has a whole host of benefits, one of which is chelation. Also drops the pH nicely as well.

Back
Top Bottom