TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Very healthy buds there Blaze. I also agree that the clones sometime act and smell a little different from the parent. My theory is that they evolve a bit and we perform better with the knowledge of the first grow. So much for my little theory....It's probably something else. Great job. Enjoy the produce. :bongrip:

Very healthy buds there Blaze. I also agree that the clones sometime act and smell a little different from the parent. My theory is that they evolve a bit and we perform better with the knowledge of the first grow. So much for my little theory....It's probably something else. Great job. Enjoy the produce. :bongrip:

Actually, I think I agree with you Jim. When I first started growing PE, I was getting a creamy grape smell. Then it changed subtly to a more tropical smell. Then it was straight up Passion Fruit. Now there is definitely a menthol smell added to the mix. Reminds me of the Purple Wreck I grew many years ago. They both have purple urkel in them as well.

Fantastic harvest Blaze, now to enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Thanks Penny. I'm dry trimming this time. So the real work is still to come.

I get my wife to do most of the trimming. LOL!

I was just thinking, I haven't seen what blaze is growing for a while.. well it looks bloody nice man :):passitleft:

Good to have you here bud, and thanks for the kind words. ;)

I think this is going to be a good run Penny. Can feel it in my bones. Will slot the gavita back in there on Thursday. Then watch them jump.

Thanks man. Yeah, I will spray them soon and then treat the room for ants, and we should be golden.

I get my wife to do most of the trimming. LOL!

As she should but you gotta do your bit to look presentable also... A good idea is to do the wife's trimming for her :)

Actually, I think I agree with you Jim. When I first started growing PE, I was getting a creamy grape smell. Then it changed subtly to a more tropical smell. Then it was straight up Passion Fruit. Now there is definitely a menthol smell added to the mix. Reminds me of the Purple Wreck I grew many years ago. They both have purple urkel in them as

should always run them for a few harvests before deciding on your keepers. We all change as we mature.. and looking in the mirror, some not for the better :rofl:

:rofl:

I have a heavy hand, so doing the wifes trimming might be a bad idea. There would be nothing left by the time I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom