TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Pretty buds there man....

Did you notice any unusual sugar leaf growth from the power outages? Some just look a bit odd to me but it could be strain related. :passitleft:

Hey Jim

Well spotted. That was because I sprayed a fungicide when I flipped these. For some reason the New Blue Diesels took it hard and the sugar came out all wonky. Rest of the plant is fine though and the buds growth is excellent. Good trich production as well. Definitely better than the last round with this strain. The purple envy's were largely unaffected by the fungicide spray.

Some great looking buds my fine fellow

Thanks LA, and good to see you again man!

Stick around for a while this time.

Thanks Penny

It took a while for the roots to fill those large 7 gal pots, but now that they have, the plants are exploding.

Ive never used that brand unfortunately. I've heard mixed reviews though.

I doubt you will get twice the yield from GH. Nutrients are important, but environment is probably more important. If you make a switch, maybe try the green house stuff.

I would love to see your results with those nutrients. I'm not a huge fan of Green House, so I steered clear of the nutrient range. Having tried their pk booster though... I would be stupid not to try the rest of their range.

Well can't find anything negative about it online as far as reviews etc. go so that's a good sign. Just got to decide about the pricing. It's going to last the same time as the other nutes but be twice the price. I'l see how my next run goes as I've only managed one complete grow so far on these Nutes and the frost / smell is certainly there. The plants excel in veg with it too, can barely keep up with the growth. I'm not too worried about massive yields, more keen to grow different strains and will have a surplus of meds in the coming months too.

Thanks for the help again

Just a few more photos as we approach the end of this run. They have been in flush now for a few days.

They're still swelling, and the smell is becoming obnoxious. The New Blue Diesel smells like mushed up bananas and blueberries that have been left in the sun for a few hours.

Snapped a few photos just before taking down 4 of the plants. Most of the photos are of New Blue Diesel.

You can see aphids on some of them. By the time I noticed there was a problem, it was too late to spray. No matter, they didn't seem to notice much.

I'm very happy with this round. They absolutely reek. I notice a eucalyptus smell on the PE this time as well. Strange. They're clones that smell a little different each time I run them.

The NBD came in really heavy. Extremely large and dense buds. I should have cloned them for a third run.

Back
Top Bottom