TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Why would you change the SSH for Mango Haze?

They have the same makeup, with fathers coming from (ssh; nevils, mango Haze ;shanties) different selection... Mango Haze seems to offer the better phenos... More sativa where ssh more stone phenos.. Shanties favorite strain :)

What do you think about this growth pattern?

This happens from time to time, just use your finger nail and scratch off the old skin like substance still on the cotyledon. It just didn't seperate from shell perfectly is all. The good thing is... she looks healthy, just be careful and take your time it will scratch off with minimal effort. You already have true leaves as well so she should be perfectly fine. :Namaste:

My GODS Gift to you SIR...
Day of first Cationic (my own potion) Drench

4 days after 1st Drench and 2nd Cationic Drench

\
Just look at that FROST pile on in one week.

Today a week later back to Bulk formula. They really hit HARD after the second Cationic drench(also ONE foliar Cationic Spray day after 1st Drench). 2nd and 3rd Pic is from Friday to Monday. I think it's fair to say they liked the second application. :peace:

Looking excellent Johnnie. I see you're a big fan of HSO's genetics. Your certainly seem to be loving your concoction. Some nice flower development happening.

Looking excellent Johnnie. I see you're a big fan of HSO's genetics. Your certainly seem to be loving your concoction. Some nice flower development happening.

Actually I haven't had the greatest luck with HSO, not that I've grown them all or anything,but I'm 1/3 so 33% is NO bueno IMHO and or experience. I wasn't happy with there version of Green Crack(airy buds and not the Green Crack I've experienced a few times from friends and straight from the CC), and the Blue Dream went until Halloween which I've NEVER experienced before(Almost 14 WEEKS.... Painful). Crazy Haze variation I guess, but NOT as advertised that's for sure. I like 8-10 week varieties and DONE by Oct 10th to 14th. NOW, I don't want to this to turn into a BASH session so LEMME tell you about the Bubba's Gift. Currently ONE of my favorite strains. She was was maybe 2.5 feet tall(29 inches last time I measured and it was pretty much topped out on the vertical growth), almost 3 foot wide and yielded almost 5 zones. It's not the yield, since I have plenty of material and variety so the focus is always on quality to the third power. Shit bro, I just finished the 3 ladies from my last journal over 2 years ago. Also just finished some strains that were almost 3 years old. Anyway, back on track with Bubba's gift. The pheno I have leans to the Gods gift side SO very sweet and grapey, with a slight taste of the bubba K on the exhale. It impresses in every way, roll a joint/blunt, so tasty on the palette; I prefer the Vape(old school Vape Bro's box break away whip, ceramic screen) or Rosin dabs and every time (especially a low temp Carbed dab), bring a smile to your face immediately and question whether this taste is even REAL or not.

The God's Gift I'm growing is from BCBD. I've had tremendous luck with there gear. I've grown the Purps three times, God bud twice(Counting one that is currently outside and early flower), and God's Gift that is about 2.5 weeks ahead of the other 7 that are all on the same flowering schedule. Last year, I had 4 different feeding schedules so this year is MUCH easier. Anyway, The God Bud that I've had for almost 2 years is one of the most unique flavors I have ever experienced. It has this sort of Cherry Butterscotch flavor that just MELTS me every SHO or a dry herb session from the Vape Box(SO lovely in a clean chambered water pipe). Nothing has come close to that flavor and I've had the pleasure of hundreds of different varieties. It's kind of like when Grand Daddy Purps was SUPER popular here many years ago since I'm Old(GDP still doesn't disappoint if grown right and is currently popular overall), you just couldn't get enough of the grapey fruity flavor.
AHHHH. the ramblings of a 40 year old stoner. Where DUZ the time go my friend. :Namaste:

LOL! 40 is not old bro. (I'm also 40) :rofl:

Actually, I haven't had such great luck with HSO either although I've only grown their blue dream and 707. I do have more of their seeds though. Think I will try the Black Dog next. That seems to be getting good reviews. I have some more Dinafem seeds as well, and they seem to be on the ball. Of the commercial breeders I've tried, I've had good success with:

- DNA/Reserva Privada
- G13 Labs
- Dinafem
- Nirvana
- Feminised Seeds Company (Their Purple Envy is from another planet)

These days I usually grow from clones. So not much seed popping happening.

It has been a while my man. Have you been keeping yourself busy?

I was less than impressed with the headband. The Anubis took a fat shit on the 2 Headbands. I thought maybe the buzz would redeem it, but not so much. It's ok, but not good enough.

Will go and check out your thread again soon brother man.

12 days after transplant

I moved the smaller ones into the centre to give them more light, and hopefully a bit of a boost.

I selected 10 big girls to take clones from tomorrow. The other 6 I topped 2 days ago.

I'm going to foliar feed them with epsom salts tonight.

It has been a while my man. Have you been keeping yourself busy?

I was less than impressed with the headband. The Anubis took a fat shit on the 2 Headbands. I thought maybe the buzz would redeem it, but not so much. It's ok, but not good enough.

Will go and check out your thread again soon brother man.

Tbh I haven't been here much.. just get too paranoid so my threads is as it was however i left it many months back. But yeah really busy and having fun with new stuff. Doing some testing on a bunch of things and setting up for summer so no real complaints bruv.

LOL! 40 is not old bro. (I'm also 40) :rofl:

Actually, I haven't had such great luck with HSO either although I've only grown their blue dream and 707. I do have more of their seeds though. Think I will try the Black Dog next. That seems to be getting good reviews. I have some more Dinafem seeds as well, and they seem to be on the ball. Of the commercial breeders I've tried, I've had good success with:

- DNA/Reserva Privada
- G13 Labs
- Dinafem
- Nirvana
- Feminised Seeds Company (Their Purple Envy is from another planet)

These days I usually grow from clones. So not much seed popping happening.
I concur with all of the above except Nirvana and Feminised Seeds. I haven't had the pleasure but always wanted to try the BlackJack or Papaya, and of course that Purple Envy. Speaking of purple, My early God's Gift is smelling OH so fruity already and guesstimating another Month to finish. I'm feeling a SPECIAL plant here, the smell hit me the other day and I instantly grinned just thinking of the possibilities. :)

If doing a perpetual like you are, there is NO other way to go than clones(Mothers). It's super easy to clone, and you get used to your genetics. I'm just playing around with different Strains for fun so I never get the chance to really learn an individual cut. It looks like you are filling out the space nicely, looking marvelous my friend. :volcano-smiley:

I concur with all of the above except Nirvana and Feminised Seeds. I haven't had the pleasure but always wanted to try the BlackJack or Papaya, and of course that Purple Envy. Speaking of purple, My early God's Gift is smelling OH so fruity already and guesstimating another Month to finish. I'm feeling a SPECIAL plant here, the smell hit me the other day and I instantly grinned just thinking of the possibilities. :)

If doing a perpetual like you are, there is NO other way to go than clones(Mothers). It's super easy to clone, and you get used to your genetics. I'm just playing around with different Strains for fun so I never get the chance to really learn an individual cut. It looks like you are filling out the space nicely, looking marvelous my friend. :volcano-smiley:

What kind of fruit is the Gods Gift smelling of? Sounds tasty.

Yeah, running clones is the way to go in perpetual gardens. I think this is the first time I'm going to monocrop though. Let's hope for fat ass bitches. LOL!

I've done Dinafem gear and have been impressed each time

The one pheno of strawberry amnesia I got from them was fucken epic. Will have to try and find that one again.

When are you going to flip?

Back
Top Bottom