TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

I just had a look now. They are chem nutes like I use.

So I feel confident enough to use the bacteria now. Thanks

I'm also going to do some research on the additives you use. Will be interesting if some of them are organic.

Plants are looking good China!

Keep up the good work. PS, a note on bacteria...they live in any damn environment. I wouldn't worry about chemicals, as I am sure they will adapt to it pretty quickly. Bacteria has been around for millions of years & they are not going to die out at the 1st sight of chemicals. We have beneficial bacteria in our stomachs & that has hydrochloric acid in it.

Best of luck for the final stages of your grow!
:thumb:

A fellow south african!! :cheer:

Thanks bud. Will definitely be using them tomorrow. Quite keen to see if it works like I hope it will.

I just had a look now. They are chem nutes like I use.

So I feel confident enough to use the bacteria now. Thanks

I'm also going to do some research on the additives you use. Will be interesting if some of them are organic.

let me know what you find because i was under the impression that some of my other nutrifield additives contained bacteria and food for bacteria and i know for a fact all of the nutrifield additives i am using can be used together just not all at once

There does seem to be some organics in their products. For instance, bud burst uses potassium derived from kelp. I'm not sure though if that means it is actually organic. This is making my brain hurt. LOL

Here is the product i will be using tomorrow: Pro-Soil - 1Litre - Efficient Microbes

Along with the bacteria, it also has molasses and natural juice concentrates. Not sure if that is just to provide a nutrient rich environment for the bacteria to live in or if it serves another purpose as well.

A fellow Saffa living overseas for 16 years now!

I had a look at your grows! Great going bro! You obviously know your stuff.

I'll pop in now & again to see how its going!

Have a good day cuzzie!
:thumb:

16 years is a long time. Hopefully it is legal where you are.

Did you used to frequent a certain forum that has been shut down for a while now? Sorry, don't mean to pry, but I'm pretty sure there was a Doc greenthumb there as well.

Anyway, thanks for having a look and the compliment. It is much appreciated bud.

It ain't legal here bro but I don't know who made it illegal in the 1st place? I would like to know the reasoning behind making this selfless plant illegal. Its not harmful & it isn't dangerous.

I don't sell anything & I keep paying my bills so I'm all good. I go to work & pay taxes so the dumbasses in parliament are none the wiser.

All the best boet, 16 years is a long time but once a saffa always a saffa... even though my mother is Brazilian! hahaha I've seen some muppets that are from SA come overseas for 5 months & they already speaking like they are a native of this land. That is all a show. My accent is still as strong as when I left & it will always be that way.

Light one up for me bud!:thumb:

Lights on... just checked on the plants and now I can see a visible improvement. So now I'm not sure if I should flush tomorrow. The combination of epsom salts and switching to flowering nutes has definitely worked.

I will post pics tomorrow morning. Then you guys help me decide.

Update

Day 18 of 12/12

Do you guys agree that the plants are looking better? I suppose it's hard to tell from the photos. The damaged leaves are still damaged obviously, but the rest of the plants look more vibrant and alive.

I don't think I'm going to flush tonight. Will feed again, but add the beneficial microbes as well. See what that does. It should help if there is lockout from too much salt. I can always flush on sunday if I'm not happy.

The Black Rhino started flowering about 8 days after the other 2, but it is the frostiest of the lot. I tried to take a photo of it to show you guys.

20151113_074357.jpg

Blue Cheese
bc35.jpg

Blue Cheese
bc211.jpg

Sour Chiesel
sc37.jpg

Black Rhino
br31.jpg

Black Rhino
br19.jpg

Sour Chiesel
sc212.jpg

Blue Cheese
bc36.jpg

Sour Chiesel
sc38.jpg

My eyeballs honestly dont see much different. Not sure what i should be looking for, i thought the pics from 2days ago looked fine.. Inexperienced!
I can say, without a doubt, that blue cheese main cola is getting nice n fat!
Oh... Benificial microbs, then flush them 8days later? Waste of monies? (dunno how expensive they are) think id flush first tho, waters free!

You're right, it is hard to tell from the photos. I can see a difference when I see the plants in the flesh. Can't seem to capture it digitally though.

I'm going to add bacteria tonight with the nutrients in the hopes there will be a further improvement. If things take a turn for the worse, or there is no noticeable improvement, then I will probably flush this Sunday. The beneficial microbes solution is very concentrated. I only have to use a tiny amount, and I have a litre of the stuff. So no worries about wasting money.

I'm loathe to flush if it is not absolutely needed. I like to push the nutrient levels a bit. You get nice big frosty buds like that, but you also have to deal with some nute burn and the occasional lockout. A little nute burn is fine. It's the lockout you must worry about. It's a fine line.

Hey blaze the plants are looking beautiful...I think only you can tell if the epsom salts have a made a difference, im sure they have though but its in the fine detail. How often do you water btw & when do you feed? Ive been doing; water feed water feed but I think maybe water water feed is better or maybe only feed once a week?
:Namaste:

Thanks Sol!

This is how I do it: feed/feed/feed/feed/feed/feed... ad nauseam. :morenutes: I do this every 2nd day. Each plant gets roughly 2.6L of nute mix.

So you really go for it then bro...don't ye think they could do with a bit of a breather? have some mercy ma man lol!! In saying that they look gorgeous so they must like all the attention & the 'force feeding' sessions :laughtwo:. You must go through some amount of nutes...I suppose they'll get some rest after the CHOP!! :grinjoint:

LOL!! Yeah, I agree it would be beneficial to give it a rest every so often. It's just one of those things I struggle to do. I've always been a "more-is-better" kind of guy. Having said that, I will probably flush sometime soon though.

Back
Top Bottom