Timhomegrow Godfather OG & Girl Scout Cookie In Soil

Plants are looking great Tim. I see the irrigation is working well too. Remember to dry your soil out before using it next to grow. You wont see one gnat in your grow ever again.
I buy new soil every time. I think the local nursery soil I purchased for the solo cups was the culprit. Lesson learned:)

I buy new soil every time. I think the local nursery soil I purchased for the solo cups was the culprit. Lesson learned:)
I will be using Happy frog in solo and 1 gallon. I will up pot to the ocean forest in five gallons in my future grows. I've been bitten one too many times with hot soil.

I will be using Happy frog in solo and 1 gallon. I will up pot to the ocean forest in five gallons in my future grows. I've been bitten one too many times with hot soil.
That's why I went with the local soil in solo cups....it wasn't hot like FFOF

DAY 36 VEG

the girls grew so much while I was gone that I had to adjust my training ties. Now the tallest is 15" at 5 weeks old. I was hoping to Veg until 7/8 weeks but looking like I'll make the flip at 6 weeks.

The next @GeoFlora Nutrients feeding is in 6 days so I'll start thr Bloom formulat at that time too. Very happy with nute, it's been a breeze thus far.

In another few days I'll do the pre-flip defoliation. No larf is the goal :)

They sure are filling up the tent already. I'm shocked at the thickness of both the stem and branches. I swear my main nodes are thicker than the main stems of my last grow. No doubt thanks to @DYNOMYCO

20220516_182227.jpg
20220516_182222.jpg

DAY 36 VEG

the girls grew so much while I was gone that I had to adjust my training ties. Now the tallest is 15" at 5 weeks old. I was hoping to Veg until 7/8 weeks but looking like I'll make the flip at 6 weeks.

The next @GeoFlora Nutrients feeding is in 6 days so I'll start thr Bloom formulat at that time too. Very happy with nute, it's been a breeze thus far.

In another few days I'll do the pre-flip defoliation. No larf is the goal :)

They sure are filling up the tent already. I'm shocked at the thickness of both the stem and branches. I swear my main nodes are thicker than the main stems of my last grow. No doubt thanks to @DYNOMYCO

20220516_182227.jpg
20220516_182222.jpg

That's looking stunning!

Your plants are looking fantastic. Needing to flip a couple weeks early is not the worst problem to have ;) They really filled in quickly.

Your plants are looking fantastic. Needing to flip a couple weeks early is not the worst problem to have ;) They really filled in quickly.
I'm shocked at how fast they are growing! Having to flip early means harvest and smoking sooner than planned haha

DAY 39 VEG

the girls had some trimming and training, all 14-16" tall so the flip will happen in a few days.

I opened up the plants and removes some upper leaves, but left some lower leaves that aren't blocking anything. The airflow should help with the gnats as well as fully drying the soil. I also removed the lower and interior growth and future bud sites.....no larf is the goal. I think I could have done more, maybe I will.

20220519_161920.jpg

20220519_153309.jpg

20220519_153305.jpg

I did notice the small GSC with some discoloration. I'm not sure if it's too much N or a zinc lockout. This girl doesn't seem to drain her pot as quick as the others. Any ideas or how I can correct? I'm using @GeoFlora Nutrients

20220520_083005.jpg
20220520_082947.jpg

I did notice the small GSC with some discoloration. I'm not sure if it's too much N or a zinc lockout. This girl doesn't seem to drain her pot as quick as the others. Any ideas or how I can correct? I'm using @GeoFlora Nutrients

20220520_083005.jpg
20220520_082947.jpg
Why do you think it's locked out? Soil should buffer PH. What does GSC mean? I'm thinking it's a nitrogen issue.

Why do you think it's locked out? Soil should buffer PH. What does GSC mean? I'm thinking it's a nitrogen issue.
Girl Scout Cookie. Water is Ph to 6.3-6.4. I think it's nitrogen too, but with Geoflora being organic, not sure how to correct. I'm hesitant reducing the amount of Geoflora as theynonly get fed every 14 days.

I will be switching to their Bloom formula in two days when flipping the light schedule a d their Bloom has less nitrogen, so maybe it will correct itself.

DAY 42 FLIP DAY

the girls get flipped today ;)

When I watered 2 days ago, i added Geoflora bloom as well as 5 ml of Terpinator to all plants. One is looking strange since, very light green (I think, I'm colorblind). I'm not sure what's up with her....any ideas?

20220522_142947.jpg

20220522_142938.jpg

Well, I think today is the last day they come out of the tent...as they may not fit in again ha. The girls sure do full it up!!! Tops are pretty even too.

Today was watering day, skipped the terpinator for now. I'm still trying to get the gnats under control again. Watered with some mosquito dunk water and some SNS water. Also have mosquito bits on the soil surface and some diamaceous earth. I will win this war :)
20220523_080113.jpg
20220523_075812.jpg

Flower Day 1

All the girls are shooting out pistils, commence flowering :)

the one Godfather OG doesnt seem to be fading anymore....fingers crossed she rights herself soon. The other Godfather OG has very early signs of the same fate. Both are heavy drinkers too. The GSC seem to be doing well and running a bit hot.

Stretch has begun and they grew a few inches since flip and I raised the light a bit
20220524_111539.jpg
20220524_111235.jpg

FLOWER DAY 2

the problem child seems to be correcting herself and getting a better shade of green.

The GSC on the bottom right just doesn't want to get her pot light. Twice during Veg she skipped a watering and still didn't get light. She's taking as much water before runoff as the rest.....seems strange. Her pot is as heavy as can be, although I bit lighter than watering day. I guess I'll try skipping another watering. Any other thoughts?

20220525_084347.jpg

The two on the left are Godfather OG. Front one has a little defeciency....will get the new mix :

The two on the right are GSC. Front one is dark and not drinking to pot light, but taking as much water as the rest. It will be straight GF. The back one will get the new mix.

We shall see ha

Flower Day 3
Today was watering day and I'm going to run a little experiment with @GeoFlora Nutrients . Two plants will be straight GF Bloom and two plants will follow their advanced feeding chart with Terpinator and Massive. I'll do one of each strain (Godfather OG and Girl Scout Cookie) under the advanced feeding schedule.

Disclaimer: im still a novice so in no way is this reflective of the nutes as user error will be rampant during this grow haha
Screenshot_20220409-152247_Chrome.jpg

While the advanced feeding schedule says 15ml of Terp and 20ml of Massive to start, I'm starting with 10ml of each for this first watering. I may stay there as that mixture gives me the perfect PH 6.3, without having to add a PH adjuster....less work :)

Looking at the picture below, the left front Godfather OG was watered with 10ml Terp and 10ml of Massive. The left back GF OG is plain water. The back right GSC also gets the 10ml Terp & Massive while the front right GSC is plain water. Plants will stay in their position for the remainder of the grow.

20220526_075039.jpg

Let's see if we can all learn something and please feel free to chime in with ideas or if you notice an issue as I am a novice:) @InTheShed @BakedARea @Emilya

Back
Top Bottom