Timhomegrow Godfather OG & Girl Scout Cookie In Soil

I have done the same and been lucky on first grow and two grows soil was hot. I will use happy frog from now on and do a final up pot out of a gallon into final with FFOF. I have learned my lesson. I've been in veg for 11 weeks and ppm's are still over 2000. I'm not sure why I haven't flushed them.. I feel I'd be wasting free nutes... lol What a messy grow... I also got rid of my 4x4 and I miss my TS 3000.
Did you down size from the 4x4 and TS3000? What's the journal link and I'll follow along

Did you down size from the 4x4 and TS3000? What's the journal link and I'll follow along
I got two 2x4 tents and I got an SP 3000 in each tent.. Not sure If I like better. I miss my tent and light. I'm trying not to burn my plants. I'll DM you where my journal is.

Well, @Emilya 'S spray bottle watering method has worked! In just two days in soil the one Godfather OG is turning up soil and breaking the surface. The other three are not far behind and can see some a stem/root trying to turn up.

20220406_133924.jpg
20220406_133913.jpg

Hiya Tim!
Thanks for the tag. I love the WSE lineup. You won't be disappointed with their seeds. Although I'm not nearly as active as I was in the past, I'll def be popping in to see how you're doing. Good luck Tim!
Hope all is well. It seems a few folks I used to post back and forth with aren't as active as they were.....life gets I the way :)

Well good news . We are 4 for 4 and all are on the same timeline :)

Cute little babies. Can't wait to see this girls grow, chop them down, hang em upside down and then burn them haha

20220407_134251.jpg

Well, the baby girls were drinking the two shot glasses of water pretty well. It's been one week since sprout so I'll consider this VEG 0 day

VEG 0
added 1 teaspoon of @GeoFlora Nutrients to each cup and watered to run off

the third set of leaves is just starting.
20220411_135720.jpg

It's been three days since watering to runoff, still water I the soil. I was hoping they would have drank it all, I may have been a tad too quick to water that much.....but they are growing nicely :)

20220414_134734.jpg

VEG DAY 7

I don't think I have ever had such beautiful young ladies before. Perhaps it's my ever increasing knowledge, thanks to the good folks here, or perhaps it's the @DYNOMYCO and @GeoFlora Nutrients .

I'm guessing another week before moving to the 7 gal final Pots, maybe a little longer?

If I'm reading the @GeoFlora Nutrients correctly I should mix it in the soil and water it in....assuming I let the pots dry some prior to transplanting? If I do that, should they get the top dressing as well as it will be 2 weeks since the last?

In the tent and out of the tent for true coloring. They really exploded the last 36 hours.

This is the first time I didn't have to make a makeshift support from a paperclip to keep my seedlings from falling over.....super happy right now :)

20220417_103154.jpg
20220417_103123.jpg

VEG DAY 7

I don't think I have ever had such beautiful young ladies before. Perhaps it's my ever increasing knowledge, thanks to the good folks here, or perhaps it's the @DYNOMYCO and @GeoFlora Nutrients .

I'm guessing another week before moving to the 7 gal final Pots, maybe a little longer?

If I'm reading the @GeoFlora Nutrients correctly I should mix it in the soil and water it in....assuming I let the pots dry some prior to transplanting? If I do that, should they get the top dressing as well as it will be 2 weeks since the last?

In the tent and out of the tent for true coloring. They really exploded the last 36 hours.

This is the first time I didn't have to make a makeshift support from a paperclip to keep my seedlings from falling over.....super happy right now :)

20220417_103154.jpg
20220417_103123.jpg
Good job Tim. You got some good soil. You got those lights figured out. Looks like you're getting out of the starting gate perfectly. Expecting to see another great grow in your tent. :popcorn:

One of the good things about using solo's is the're kind of hard to really over water. Even when we try our darndest:laugh:
If anyone can over water it's this guy right here...should have seen the last grow in the solo cups haha

VEG DAY 9

things are moving along nicely and the girls are having a growth spirt :)

i did notice one fungus gnat so I added some pine bark mulch to the soil surface and mixed in some SNS into tomorrow's watering.

Godfather OG on the left and GSC on the right. Pretty ironic that my tallest and shortest is the GSC. Node spacing looked good on all.

20220419_181647.jpg
20220419_170700.jpg

Happy 420 all!

A great way to celebrate is to work on the garden :)

I prepped the girls final homes today, 7gal pots with FFOF, perlite, 2/3 cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients and 1.5tbsp of @DYNOMYCO . I'll add another .5 tbsp of dynomyco to the transplant hole.

On Monday they get transfered, 2 weeks in the solo cups. I think that is a bit early but it's their next scheduled feeding of Geoflora, which has been amended into the pot soil, and I also go on a 4 day trip next week and I'm worried about them not having enough water in the solo cups....so they go into the big pots before leaving. I'll water in the Geoflora 36hrs prior to transplant.

I did notice my old (11months) unopened bag of FFOF had a different color than the new bag....hopefully all the goodies in the soil didn't expire.

Final home
20220420_135835.jpg

new bag soil in the top of this picture
20220420_131537.jpg

The brew :)
20220420_130235.jpg

Back
Top Bottom