Tipistroy First Grow!

No bug for sure, I when true the tthree plant to make sure. For spill its to much of the plant for that I think... usualy the leaf close to the edge of the pot have a bit of nute mark but thats it! I did not add cal-mag on last watering... and PH going in 5.8, and ph out was 5.9
Bring your ph up @InTheShed says promix is good at 6.3-6.5 I think ?

I treat ProMix HP as soil and pH at 6.5. My plants seem to do great at that number!
Yeah I think a bit of fluxuation is okay but aim for that area I would suggest as well. Promix hp hold moisture very well kinda like my canna coco I’ve learned . accept my canna coco is more forgiving them pro mix hp.

I treat promix hp liel
Soil biy it’s better then a lot of straight soils you could even feed it to run off and then let it dry out til you see them sag or by getting familiar with the wheight I know @stoneotter used a scale to get idea of wet whieght and none ?

That was you right otter darn my broken brain brotha ?

You could ass more perlite this would help let you fed sir even more frequently or add some coco coir to the medium beginning or planting . stir it well together what will this do protect your roots better from
Drowning ? Give more oxygen to roots ?

So if we feed more we feed less ? If we have to wait we need to have enough nutes to carry over til next feed ?

This is my best understanding so far :passitleft:

@Kingjoe83 it is looking rusty, more redish then brown, I’ll get a better picture tonight for you guys
More likely if your using that light we talked about then yeah man mine are way more cal hungry under it for sure . I’m using liek 3-4 ml per gal currently on bomb seeds .

Will try that tomorrow when I feed them! Was using 5.9 for last 2 water
Hydro you want 5.2-6.2

Soil I belive it’s best 6-7 ph lets see if I can find this chart i went off ?

Sounds good guys! Thabk you very much for your help!!! I will be home in half hour I’ll shoot some pic off the worse leaf!! For now gonna enjoy my treat that just got here in the mail!!!

Attachments

• 7B4084D2-C2A8-4D01-A144-8FD27BA242C0.jpeg
    7B4084D2-C2A8-4D01-A144-8FD27BA242C0.jpeg
    570.4 KB · Views: 31
Sounds good guys! Thabk you very much for your help!!! I will be home in half hour I’ll shoot some pic off the worse leaf!! For now gonna enjoy my treat that just got here in the mail!!!
Man I’m out of shatter been for a week I liek to have one or two on the evening.

Next year I’ll order some .

Would love to buy a press one day.

There is some pic of right now! Just took them a minute ago!

Attachments

• 2E734327-9509-40A2-94CD-C8D493BB182A.jpeg
    2E734327-9509-40A2-94CD-C8D493BB182A.jpeg
    626.9 KB · Views: 37
  • EEDBEB2E-222B-496C-B4A6-6AC466C9B80D.jpeg
    EEDBEB2E-222B-496C-B4A6-6AC466C9B80D.jpeg
    858.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 6F591F19-7970-47CF-9881-697B02C15358.jpeg
    6F591F19-7970-47CF-9881-697B02C15358.jpeg
    449.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 1CBCC9EB-5262-4101-8D5E-FD2B44E87F1F.jpeg
    1CBCC9EB-5262-4101-8D5E-FD2B44E87F1F.jpeg
    558 KB · Views: 46
  • 3F6C7B02-D258-42F7-A057-5E42A3A31C10.jpeg
    3F6C7B02-D258-42F7-A057-5E42A3A31C10.jpeg
    627.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 3D109ECB-D755-4804-82EC-82B71A298A76.jpeg
    3D109ECB-D755-4804-82EC-82B71A298A76.jpeg
    339.5 KB · Views: 33
Yeah I think a bit of fluxuation is okay but aim for that area I would suggest as well. Promix hp hold moisture very well kinda like my canna coco I’ve learned . accept my canna coco is more forgiving them pro mix hp.

I treat promix hp liel
Soil biy it’s better then a lot of straight soils you could even feed it to run off and then let it dry out til you see them sag or by getting familiar with the wheight I know @stoneotter used a scale to get idea of wet whieght and none ?

That was you right otter darn my broken brain brotha ?

You could ass more perlite this would help let you fed sir even more frequently or add some coco coir to the medium beginning or planting . stir it well together what will this do protect your roots better from
Drowning ? Give more oxygen to roots ?

So if we feed more we feed less ? If we have to wait we need to have enough nutes to carry over til next feed ?

This is my best understanding so far :passitleft:
I do water 1L at the time till run off! Usualy need 5L per plant for the 3gal pot! And use weight to gage when they need water!

I can say 100% that is cal mag def but first I would try to fix ph make sure you are getting the uptake of cal mag due to proper ph in ?

Best I got for soil .

Also can you put that light just a tad bit more to the front of tent ? So that far left baby can get bit more light ?

I do water 1L at the time till run off! Usualy need 5L per plant for the 3gal pot! And use weight to gage when they need water!
Makes sense

Let it gurgle you will hear the roots eat the water like gurgling ?

Slowly is mean not a turtle race or anything but ya know .

Makes sense

Let it gurgle you will hear the roots eat the water like gurgling ?

Slowly is mean not a turtle race or anything but ya know .
I try to move the plant arround in the tent every watering they change place in the tent! So they all get the same anount of light, at least im trying hehe, I just finish flushing them with water and cal-mag at 6.5ph, run out was 6.5 on one, 6.4 on the other, have one more to do!

I treat ProMix HP as soil and pH at 6.5. My plants seem to do great at that number!
Will try that tomorrow when I feed them! Was using 5.9 for last 2 water

So I wanted to add in here that I also run PromixHP and I have been running it around 5.8-6.2 and have also been having great luck and success with it. With the range from mine to Sheds feeding PH that’s weird but interesting.

So I wanted to add in here that I also run PromixHP and I have been running it around 5.8-6.2 and have also been having great luck and success with it. With the range from mine to Sheds feeding PH that’s weird but interesting.
I have some ewc in ma promix hp, maybe why it doesn like below 6.0 ph... was doing 6.2 from seedling till about 3 weeks ago, start doing 5.8-5.9 and some deficiency appear after... im trying 6.5 just to raise the ph in the pot a bit then will try 6.2 next watering and see! If its good at 6.2 im gonna stay there like it was when I first started.

I didn’t realize you had EWC mixed in that could be the difference. I’m just running straight promixHp no additionals.

Hopefully you get it sorted out with the pH change
Thx buddy! Ya I hope it fix the issue here... its time to flower and I want them healty for that

Back
Top Bottom