Tipistroy First Grow!

I try to move the plant arround in the tent every watering they change place in the tent! So they all get the same anount of light, at least im trying hehe, I just finish flushing them with water and cal-mag at 6.5ph, run out was 6.5 on one, 6.4 on the other, have one more to do!
Yeah just looking out brotha . I know sometimes it’s nice to have someone look from the outside maybe be liek hey did you notice that oh no I didn’t thanks kinda thing.

That’s true though man I am trying to spin my plants around as well for my complete spectrum on them

So I wanted to add in here that I also run PromixHP and I have been running it around 5.8-6.2 and have also been having great luck and success with it. With the range from mine to Sheds feeding PH that’s weird but interesting.
Think it depends pn
Light spectrum every led light has different builds too . Just thinking out loud ?

Think it depends pn
Light spectrum every led light has different builds too . Just thinking out loud ?
Well I was gone since 9am this morning, I watered them with cal-mag at ph 6.5 run out was 6.4, then I when to work(snow storm here) now im back and wow!!! I can see at least 1/2” of new growth and ther look happy(praying) :)))))) plus I cut at least 20 leafs, was to bushy, all the budspot got light now!!

Attachments

• A8CCFE69-2F01-49F3-8458-023D5D956840.jpeg
    A8CCFE69-2F01-49F3-8458-023D5D956840.jpeg
    910.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 83934D2C-55B2-46CF-9A81-047D2646B214.jpeg
    83934D2C-55B2-46CF-9A81-047D2646B214.jpeg
    561.1 KB · Views: 106
Last run my ph pen was way off and I was apparently feeding them in the low 5s for ph and everything was fine until midway through flower when it very much wasn't fine. I think the acceptable range is bigger than we think and myco helps as well. 6.5 is what I use with a working meter.

I check and test my pH pen every time I use it before watering and then I rinse and keep in storage solution. I calibrate once a week in 7.0 solution and I havet had a problem yet!

I try to remember to calibrate my pen once a month or so after the same thing happened to me in the spring. Oops!

Well I was gone since 9am this morning, I watered them with cal-mag at ph 6.5 run out was 6.4, then I when to work(snow storm here) now im back and wow!!! I can see at least 1/2” of new growth and ther look happy(praying) :)))))) plus I cut at least 20 leafs, was to bushy, all the budspot got light now!!
I like happy news :passitleft:

I never understood how to calibrate but will try next time I need To for sure.
Does it have a srcrew on the back of you ph pen? If yes you can ise calibration solution and ajust it by turning the screw.
Back the light, I download a lux meter app just for a idea of how much light I had on top of cannopy and was saying 69000lux at 22”, so I raised it to 30” and now I have between 35000 to 51000 all around the plant! They seem to like it better as well

Attachments

• 4EA811BB-3435-41A7-8D84-37446ED4B80C.jpeg
    4EA811BB-3435-41A7-8D84-37446ED4B80C.jpeg
    693.1 KB · Views: 95
Nice buddy

Sounds like you got her under control:passitleft:

My plants only getting 30 thou lux sup figure this out .

Should I raise it a bit more you think!?
You using the meter right in the middle of your light itself should be at it’s higest reading (lux) as you move that meter around the lux you will notice, the numbers will fluctuate and vary depending where you move that meter . I got to play aroud some more tonight with my lights a bit more

I was told that 20-40 thou lux can coast you through veg . I’d say this if it ain’t broke why fix it right ?

They say there no additional by adding over 85000 lux

Check this link out

How to Use a Cheap Lux Meter to Increase Yields | Grow Weed Easy

I think between 30 and 50 thou is good for veg

Am i wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom