Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Kush

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

Yea day 38 is a male pick it before it pollinates your whole crop

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

Day 40 Update:

Ok, so the Afghani Hindu Kush with the balls has been removed from the room and chopped. R.I.P. :(
I also removed a really scrawny sweet tooth auto, which has stopped growing for some reason. Its probably for the best because the room is getting a little crowded. Its my first time growing, so i had no idea how many plants i could support on the space i have. Now i know that 7 was too many :) So, that leaves us with the following plants, still in the flowering room:

1x Copenhagen Kush
1x Afghani Hindu Kush
3x Sweet tooth auto (Which, by the way, DO NOT auto)

By now, they've been under 12/12 with the 400w HPS for about a week.

Here is the copenhagen kush:

Cph_Kush2.jpg

A few signs of pre-flowering, but can't really identify the sex yet. But its still growing a lot - check out the shots from just 2 days ago.

Day 41 (10 days into flowering)

The last remaining Afghani Hindu Kush. She had a little accident with a falling fertilizer bottle. (NOTE TO SELF: dont place fertilizer bottles on shelves above the plants!)

DSC002674.jpg

I hope she will be ok. She lost about 30 % of her sidebranches in the accident :/

Day 41 (10 days into flowering)

My tiny, scrawny sweet tooth auto. It has been looking bad for a while so as i was running short on space, i kinda gave up on it and put it in the windowsil. Well, a few days ago, i had to chop a male, so now there is room for it in the flowering room. We will see if it survives, my hopes arent too high.

DSC002722.jpg

Hey buddy, Nice little setup ther pal!:thumb: Its very similar to mine, same light, roughly similar space..At first i had foil on my walls, but i got 6m of MYLAR for $25, thats really reflective basically a mirror-tho doesnt absorb light. Your girls are coming along nicely, for your first grow your doing well.:bravo: And being on here is a great way to get help or advice on just about anything,most ppl are happy to help. Iwish my girl had the same spacing during growth as sum of ur girls, i had my light fairly close so she's started off short and bushy but hopefully in week or two she'll be all good. Hope your girls give you some juicy buds when theyre done! Goodluk and Happy HArvesting;)

nice autos man!. idk y i have such back luck with mine. :Namaste: +reps buddy!

Thanks! Damn, they are growing fast indeed... The tallest one is now at 29' /75cm and growing about 5-6 cm every day. But still, i'm not getting the sweet tooth auto strain again, because it does NOT auto.

Hey buddy, Nice little setup ther pal!:thumb: Its very similar to mine, same light, roughly similar space..At first i had foil on my walls, but i got 6m of MYLAR for $25, thats really reflective basically a mirror-tho doesnt absorb light.

Your girls are coming along nicely, for your first grow your doing well.:bravo: And being on here is a great way to get help or advice on just about anything,most ppl are happy to help. Iwish my girl had the same spacing during growth as sum of ur girls, i had my light fairly close so she's started off short and bushy but hopefully in week or two she'll be all good. Hope your girls give you some juicy buds when theyre done! Goodluk and Happy HArvesting;)

Yeah, i gotta get me some mylar too. Just totally broke right now, lol :) Checked out your journal - Some dense little fkers you got there, looking good :)

I have big plans for my next grow: I'll be getting a 1x1x2 m tent with 2x120w LED lights. The plan is to veg 2 photoperiod plants in there and run 4-8 autos in perpetual cycles. My current room will probably be set up as the flowering room with another 120w led inside. Stay tuned, its gonna be cool :)

Day 43 update

The smallest sweet tooth auto. It was moved out of the flowering room about 8 days ago due to lack of space, and it kinda looked like it was dying. It spent about 6 days in the windowsil, and was moved back to the flower room 2 days ago. It seems to have recovered and is growing a little again. No signs of sex or flowering yet.

DSC0028710.jpg
DSC002897.jpg

Back
Top Bottom