TJ's First Grow - LED - Strawberry Cough

Quick shot

Still really not looking all that happy. Trying to give it some time before I make any other changes or adjustments as I know results can take some time.

20171106_173159.jpg

I do my best to get it all wet. I can't go right to the edge or the water just pours out the holes of the airpot. If I dig down a little, maybe half an inch, it's all damp.
That only happened to me the first few days in my 5 gal pots. And that's cuz I wasn't able to pack it in properly. But after a few days it was all good. I water all the way around and try to keep every part of the surface moist. Coco needs a lot of attention. I'm watering 2 times a day still and sometimes I even feel I should do a third but 2 works well for me. I hope u get ur issues sorted.

Messes up the roots I'd wager?
Well in coco if it dries up any or just isn't moist enough then you can have "nutrient lock out". Which leads to unhappy plants. I know u been busy but just keep trying. Anyone else at home could help u water maybe she it not home?

Well in coco if it dries up any or just isn't moist enough then you can have "nutrient lock out". Which leads to unhappy plants. I know u been busy but just keep trying. Anyone else at home could help u water maybe she it not home?

Maybe even set up a cheap auto drip system if possible. I went away once and had no one to watch girls and built one for like $75

Honestly, haven't since the last time. Its a PITA because the pot fills the dish edge to edge. I have to remove the pot, put it down on the floor (usually wet) test the water in the dish, and put it back. Hard to do with little ones nipping at your heels!

I did just go through the paces tonight and the runoff is sitting at 850 which is much less than the 1400+ it was at previously.

How's shit going in to room tj.

I'm balls deep in a complete kitchen reno I was stupid enough to undertake on my own... sooo not awesome. lol
Plant is still yellowing, PPM is the same, I am keeping her watered, I backed the lights off a little, and pretty well just going to coast like this until the reno is over. I may have to list my home sooner than expected which means this grow would get scrapped (unfortunate, but that is fine since the sale of the home is more important and my inventory of medical is still pretty good).

Meh...

Alright; It is official.
I am handing the plant off to a friend who will do what he wants with it. Unfortunately I am in a position where I can't complete this grow due to time constraints coupled with showing the home.

The good news is the deal on our new home out east is firm!!! I'll be redoing this grow once we move out there in May. If this Journal isn't sent to the 'incomplete' graveyard by then, I will pick up where I left off.

I'll post one last pick shortly.

Alright; It is official.
I am handing the plant off to a friend who will do what he wants with it. Unfortunately I am in a position where I can't complete this grow due to time constraints coupled with showing the home.

The good news is the deal on our new home out east is firm!!! I'll be redoing this grow once we move out there in May. If this Journal isn't sent to the 'incomplete' graveyard by then, I will pick up where I left off.

I'll post one last pick shortly.

Very unfortunate you can't complete the grow but shit happens. Use it as a learning experience and move on. Big congrats on the news for the new house. If they do send your journal to incomplete journals when you get back just click on last post and report your journal and in reason for reporting journal just ask for it to be reopened to the active journal section again. Good luck on all brotha

Very unfortunate you can't complete the grow but shit happens. Use it as a learning experience and move on. Big congrats on the news for the new house. If they do send your journal to incomplete journals when you get back just click on last post and report your journal and in reason for reporting journal just ask for it to be reopened to the active journal section again. Good luck on all brotha
Thanks brother!

I'll have to have you over for the trout run. The home owner says you can pull your limit of trout daily from the brook that runs up the property line.

You'll also need to help me catch my first striper!

Thanks brother!

I'll have to have you over for the trout run. The home owner says you can pull your limit of trout daily from the brook that runs up the property line.

You'll also need to help me catch my first striper!

No problem with that. Any time you ready to fish let me know. I'm always ready for fishing as long as my back allows me lol

Back
Top Bottom