TJ's First Grow - LED - Strawberry Cough

I don't think there's a set answer. Different strains need different times to get to a good size and structure. But really u could flip anytime u feel like it. For me I'm just gonna wait for a few lower stems to reach the edges of my pot and also for them to thicken up and get stronger.

And for flower it's the same thing. Different strains will have different rates of growth. Some stretch like crazy whole others don't. So I'd maybe look up some traits of ur strain. Cuz some plants will triple in size. So you always have to take the space you have into consideration.

And if they're getting too tall on u then a bend here and there. Super crop here and there and ur good. Sorry if I didn't answer ur question. I think I mostly did tho.

I was also hoping to have flipped by now but i think my topping and fimming has slowed them down some. Transplanting could also cause a bit of slow down. Temporarily but still can cause it. But I really misplayed this grow so far. But now I know that 2 months vegging is not that long. I dunno if my light is too close and making them not stretch out a bit but whatever. Live and learn. Plants are happy so that's the main thing. Oh yea and keep in mind for about a week before flip you shouldn't transplant or do anything that could shock the ladies.

Was out of town for the weekend and came back to a very yellow plant. She grew quite a bit too, but some of the leaves have really yellowed quite a bit.

Fotor_150826020776591.jpg

Fotor_150826023296220.jpg

Fotor_150826025691112.jpg

I am assuming some sort of nutrient deficiency from flushing the plant out?

Looks like magnesium deficiency to me with the dark veins.

When you flushed did you add some calmag to the water or just PH it?

I would give a a regular dose of nutes per your schedule and see how she reacts.

Others may have more advice.
I did have 1/3 strength Cal/Mag in there as well.

I'll give her a good drink with full strength today and see if that helps.

Thanks!

Still getting a lot of yellow in the leaves. Going to increase nitrates a little as well just in case, and back the lights off a bit while the plant recovers. Once she is back on track, I might flip to bloom and get this grow finished up so I can assess and start working on the next grow with some improvements.

Back
Top Bottom