TJ's First Grow - LED - Strawberry Cough

Thanks Swag!

I'm considering training her to one side to get those lower leaves some better access to light. Thinking it might get me a better start on the SCROG later.
Absolutely it will. I've only tied down 2 of the big was leaves but as she grows I'm gonna be tying her ass up more and more

Decided to tie her up a bit this morning. Also trimmed off the first 4 leaves at the bottom as they were looking kind of awful.

Fotor_150616616581514.jpg

Fotor_150616619305165.jpg

Fotor_150616622151498.jpg

They really bounce back fast from being tide up. Within a couple hours she had already stood back up and had all her foliage facing the lights. I've adjusted her once since yesterday and again she is already pointing at the lights again.

Every node has extra leaves which makes her 'stick' look nice and fuzzy right now. Must say I am happy about that! When should the next fim be performed, ideally?

Fotor_150626737045176.jpg

Fotor_150626739601719.jpg

Fotor_150626744769995.jpg

They really bounce back fast from being tide up. Within a couple hours she had already stood back up and had all her foliage facing the lights. I've adjusted her once since yesterday and again she is already pointing at the lights again.

Every node has extra leaves which makes her 'stick' look nice and fuzzy right now. Must say I am happy about that! When should the next fim be performed, ideally?

Fotor_150626737045176.jpg

Fotor_150626739601719.jpg

Fotor_150626744769995.jpg
I think once you feel she has recovered u can go nuts as u wish but I'd wait till a few other give thier input before u listen to my inexperienced thought. She's doing very well tj.

I think once you feel she has recovered u can go nuts as u wish but I'd wait till a few other give thier input before u listen to my inexperienced thought. She's doing very well tj.
I'm going to bend her around a bit more first. I want to try and get her main stalk almost horizontal and get those lower leaves some real estate. Once that seems good I'll fim her top leaves again and maybe another spot if they've grown out by that point.

So after pulling the wires a bit tighter on her for the second time today, I noticed she is on her 3rd node since the last fim, and figured I'd give her another trim. I also decided to take a photo using my Hydro glasses, but the picture took a little bit of modification to dial down the green from the lenses. Either way it is relatively accurate now.

Fotor_150629031727028.jpg

So after pulling the wires a bit tighter on her for the second time today, I noticed she is on her 3rd node since the last fim, and figured I'd give her another trim. I also decided to take a photo using my Hydro glasses, but the picture took a little bit of modification to dial down the green from the lenses. Either way it is relatively accurate now.

Fotor_150629031727028.jpg
Hmmmm. I wonder if I should start some more aggressive tie downs.

Hmmmm. I wonder if I should start some more aggressive tie downs.

Honestly, if she didn't adjust all her leaves back upright so quickly, I wouldn't keep tightening the ropes... but low and behold she just keeps covering up the smaller leaves again by moving the big ones back into position. She is a fighter!

I decided to fim again to try and give those smaller leaves a boost since she keeps favoring the larger ones.

...but hell I am really new to this so who knows if I am doing this properly hahaha.

Honestly, if she didn't adjust all her leaves back upright so quickly, I wouldn't keep tightening the ropes... but low and behold she just keeps covering up the smaller leaves again by moving the big ones back into position. She is a fighter!

I decided to fim again to try and give those smaller leaves a boost since she keeps favoring the larger ones.

...but hell I am really new to this so who knows if I am doing this properly hahaha.
I don't think ur doing any harm. The more and more I read and go thru journals and post, the more I see how truly remarkable these plants are. They can take pretty much anything u throw at them as long as u keep the environment stable for them.

I got back to tying her up this morning and stole a trick that I read about on Swag's thread. Put her hair up in a pony tail to give those lower leaves even better access to light. Going to leave them like this for a few hours, then let them back down. Hopefully all of this mucking about, plus the latest fim, result in some vigorous growth of those newer, lower leaves.

Fotor_150635763623215.jpg

Fotor_150635768749836.jpg

Looking good bro, I tried to ponytail a few times thing it became a hassle and I said screw it lol. I would leave them tied up too long because I was occupied with something else.

Looking good bro, I tried to ponytail a few times thing it became a hassle and I said screw it lol. I would leave them tied up too long because I was occupied with something else.
Lol. Dabby duck who told me about it told me he does it 2 hours at a time but I guess some ppl do it longer
420-magazine-mobile1973093730.jpg
that's my pathetic attempt. Was in a hurry

Back
Top Bottom