TJ's First Grow - LED - Strawberry Cough

Right around 36" or so.
I started at 4' then 3'...now I'm at 30"
420-magazine-mobile1348763272.jpg
420-magazine-mobile724108195.jpg

They look like they're doing okay. The one new set of leaves kinda started growing almost sideways but I think it's fine

Being my first grow, I am really enjoying the daily photos. Really helping me see what to expect in terms of growth day after day, and overall keeps me staring at my plant up close at least once a day.

Probably won't be doing this for future grows, and will likely stop daily photos once I hit the first set of 7 point foliage.

Fotor_150482218508475.jpg

Just remember the more you visit the tent the slower it seems they grow. Just cause you see them daily. I did same thing first grow as well. Good thing about visiting daily is you can catch problems early

Yeah, that I am used to. Corals grow pretty darn slow too, actually much slower than plants. I am really intimate with this first grow because I am learning, and want to see all the changes that my actions make while keeping a close eye on things to make sure any muck-ups I make are corrected as quickly as possible.

Today I took the photo in sunlight. Three prong leaves are out, and I can see the tips of the next set coming! Feels like she is picking up steam now.

Fotor_150498808735117.jpg

Here she is today, looking wonderful. Growth day over day is pretty noticeable at this stage, which lets face it, is tons of fun!

Only concern I have are these yellowy patches developing on some of the leaves. It isn't nearly as noticeable under sunlight, but under the LED it stands out quite a bit.

Any thoughts?

Fotor_150508431849347.jpg

Fotor_150508428367178.jpg

Here she is today, looking wonderful. Growth day over day is pretty noticeable at this stage, which lets face it, is tons of fun!

Only concern I have are these yellowy patches developing on some of the leaves. It isn't nearly as noticeable under sunlight, but under the LED it stands out quite a bit.

Any thoughts?

Fotor_150508431849347.jpg

Fotor_150508428367178.jpg
Subbed up for this grow. Did you drop any of your nutrient solution on the leaves?

It will create a nute burn on the leaves. I wouldn't over think things unless you start to start to see issues with new growth.

If u leave droplets on the leaves then it acts as a magnifying glass and could cause issues on that leaf.

I water around the plant rather than over it, so definitely no water droplets, but solid tip and I will make sure I don't leave droplets on the leaves.

It will create a nute burn on the leaves. I wouldn't over think things unless you start to start to see issues with new growth.

Copy that.

I water around the plant rather than over it, so definitely no water droplets, but solid tip and I will make sure I don't leave droplets on the leaves.

Copy that.
Kinda back tracking on the journal, are you still using strips to check pH? I highly recommend a pH pen to check the ph, also a ppm pen as well. I'm using gh nutes as well and grow pot cheaply.com has a feed schedule that I use and it's treated me well.

Back
Top Bottom