Tokensmoke10's DIY PC Grow

#1 SMOKE REPORT

Well after a couple days of curing, the really small buds are good enough to taste and let me tell you, its some of the best weed I've had.

Its smell is very strong and almost smells like a diesel strain. It already lights really nice and holds an ember nicely. It tastes really "piney" and earthy and is really smooth.

Overall, I'd give it a 8.5!

:cheer:

Awesome lookin buds man! I'd say over all you were satisfied with your first lowryder grow?

How much did you yield after drying and curing?

Awesome lookin buds man! I'd say over all you were satisfied with your first lowryder grow?

How much did you yield after drying and curing?

:welcome: Bongtastic!

:thanks:

I was very pleased with my first lowryder grow but I'm also very excited for my second grow coming up. In the end I only ended up with 5g :grinjoint: but its some of the best looking, smelling, tasting weed I've had, totally worth it. :slide:

:peace:

Hey Token,

Your ruderalis grow ended very well, the quality definitly looks like its there. I see you've discovered that homegrown bud is always better, unless ur dealer is Butcher, Pitviper or something lol. Congrats on the successful grow and harvest. Are you thinking about reloading and doing another LR grow?

Hey Token,

Your ruderalis grow ended very well, the quality definitly looks like its there. I see you've discovered that homegrown bud is always better, unless ur dealer is Butcher, Pitviper or something lol. Congrats on the successful grow and harvest. Are you thinking about reloading and doing another LR grow?

:thanks: Dro

I do plan on doing another go around with Lowryder again, and I'm getting excited to start it. Going to be several more weeks though since my 2nd LR plant is still finishing up! :grinjoint:

Day 67

Winding down on updates here guys, #2 is in the home stretch, started flushing with just water yesterday.

125.jpeg

In the mean time I'm keeping myself busy on building a new grow box that's about 4 times as big :ganjamon: So keep an eye out for a new journal here soon!

The next update will probably be when I harvest her! Wish me luck!:yummy:

What was your final yield overall? I'm just trying to get a realistic idea of what to expect with my girls.

What was your final yield overall? I'm just trying to get a realistic idea of what to expect with my girls.

My first plant gave me 5.2 grams dry, but I also had to chop that one down a little early. I'm hoping to get more off this plant since it went almost 3 weeks longer than the first. It's still drying though so I'll update later.

I'd like to say again that my plants were below average height for auto's, most get 12-16 in so you should expect more from them.

Final update for this journal!

Final dry weight for #2 is 8.4g, so with the 5.2 from the first plant I get just under .5 oz! :cheer: Not too shabby for a first try if I do say so myself and that the plants were on the smaller side, even for autos.

Stay tuned for another grow journal very soon!

I'll still be taking any questions until this thread dies!

:thanks: for everyone that followed this grow and gave compliments and adivce :yahoo:

Final update for this journal!

Final dry weight for #2 is 8.4g, so with the 5.2 from the first plant I get just under .5 oz! :cheer: Not too shabby for a first try if I do say so myself and that the plants were on the smaller side, even for autos.

Stay tuned for another grow journal very soon!

I'll still be taking any questions until this thread dies!

:thanks: for everyone that followed this grow and gave compliments and adivce :yahoo:

Hi Tokensmoke,I tried to send you a PM concerning this journal but I need several more posts before my probation is up. I am also growing a lady lowryder2 and curious to know if you cut your lighting to 12/12 anywhere during the bud stage?

Hi Tokensmoke,I tried to send you a PM concerning this journal but I need several more posts before my probation is up. I am also growing a lady lowryder2 and curious to know if you cut your lighting to 12/12 anywhere during the bud stage?

:welcome:
Nope, no need to. Auto's aren't like the typical cannabis plant. They can sprout, grow, and flower all under a single lighting schedule. Common lighting schedules for autos I've either seen or read about is: 24/0, 20/4, and 18/6.

If you were to put an auto in 12/12, it would drastically reduce the yield of an already smaller plant.

Be sure to check out my 2nd grow of Lowryder 2 in my sig. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom