Tokensmoke10's DIY PC Grow

Happy New Years everyone!

Day 29

Both girls are doing really well after a watering of straight Ph'ed water yesterday and since I'll be going out of town until the 3rd, that should hold them over until I get back.

Both girls are beginning to form "the star" or the main cola quite nicely as well as finally forming some actual trichs I can see! :grinjoint:

105.jpeg

106.jpeg

107.jpeg

108.jpeg

109.jpeg

Both girls, if squeezed, give off a very skunky smell which I love so hopefully I don't end up squeezing the new buds too much :grinjoint:

:peace:

Day 32

Feeling pretty lucky after coming back to my apartment to find out that someone tried to break in! :phew: Good thing the dead bolt was the only thing that held up. The only good news is that I know who it was and he won't be back for a while, cops ended up coming and taking him.

Got some possible problems with the girls though.

- Plant 1 has some brown on the very tip of some leaves which I think may be caused by Ph. I'll wait a day or so and see if anything changes
-Plant 2 a couple of the lower leaves turned a lighter shade of green, no idea if this is a problem or not but still will continue to monitor it.
- Finally the biggest problem I think is that both plants are rootbound. I can see little roots coming out of the bottom of #2 so I think a bigger pot will be in order for next grow.

BUT on the good side, bud are getting bigger and they are still growing taller (both around 7.5 in tall now):grinjoint:

110.jpeg

1121.jpeg

1111.jpeg

113.jpeg

114.jpeg

I also think it's funny since LR 2's are a hybrid that different plants can show indica or sativa dominance. I think my 2 plants are good example of that. You can clearly see that #2 is alot more skinny and spaced out while #1 is more compact and bushy.

:thanks:

Alot of stuff has been going on lately so I'm sorry but I've just plain forgot to update for you guys.

Day 50 is tomorrow for the 2 girls and they are just about done, which is way earlier than I planned. Here are some pictures of what's going on.

Plant 1
Picture_00354.jpg

Picture_00544.jpg

Picture_00636.jpg

Plant 2

Picture_00925.jpg

No macro's of #2 yet but both are filling out nicely.
I've also been taking a look at the trich's on each and both seem to have mostly cloudy trichs so 2-3 more weeks and I think we will be at harvest time ladies and gentlemen!

hey nice plants! you gotta let me know how the smok is i have a white dwarf and a easy ryder at 3 1/2 weeks and im dying to find out what i can expect the end result to be since theres not much info on autoflowers.:yummy::rollit::yummy::rollit::yummy::rollit:

:goodjob:Tokensmoke thanks for the update. Did you come to a conclusion on what was wrong with them? Now that i'm not nearly as baked as yesterday, and looking at the new pic's(thank you very much) I really think that they are probably just draining the nitrogen. I always used to like to see this in the end. I always thought it tasted sweeter and burnt better, but what the hell do I know haven't grown in a dozen years or more.:(

Hey fearbush you should do a grow journal it would be sweet to see another autoflower grow as i would like to see what they can do(maybe outdoors next season).I'm thinkling about ordering some deisel/lowryder seeds. I bet they would look really tee'd up in the july sun!! :Rasta:

P.S. sorry to go off track tokensmoke(great journal) just thought it would be great to see what these puppies(autoflower's) can do

Alot of people still have negative comments about autos though. Some people say that if grown outdoors and somehow allowed a male to release its pollen sacs; that it could pollinate a wild plant and start off a chain reaction of ruderalis traits which are undesirable by some growers. There's also the chance of the strain still not being stable enough (creates some wild phenos)

But I believe that autos are a great plant to grow for people with limited space or people that want to do a SoG style grow. And the ability to stabilize and learn from autoflowering strains will continue.

Day 55

Harvested #1 today

It has been sick for a little over a week and it was getting worse so I checked the trichs and there were some amber but not near 50% but I felt that it was time to cut her down. Weighed about 26g wet and with some trimming so I'm taking a guess at 9 or 10g dry. Heres a pic of it for ya all.

1211.jpeg

I've got it in a cardboard box with 2 80mm fans pushing in air and sucking it out. Of coarse it has a lid on it to keep out light and the temp and humidity should be good.

Now we wait again.... :grinjoint:

Hey Tokensmoke, don't forget to give us a detailed smoke report.I am very interested to see if it pans out for you
Peace out

Got an update for ya guys!

Ended up starting to cure #1 this morning in a half-pint mason jar, the biggest bud on the plant was 2g. :grinjoint:

1221.jpeg

It's also day 58 for #2 and she's still lookin' just fine! :popcorn: Still have yet to see any amber trichs so I still have a while. No complains there, let em keep plumping up! Just watered today too with straight PH water, and I'll keep feeding her nutes until I see some change in the trichs; then I'll start flushing.

124.jpeg

123.jpeg

I am getting really excited to start the second grow though after #2 is done. Hopefully I have learned from my mistakes during this grow!

Nice little buds there not bad for such a small space...
Gives me hope that with the right strain and conditions I can get a decent yeild out of my space...
Nice job!!!

Back
Top Bottom