Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Yeah skybound just sent me a link literally 2 mins ago explain that side of it the guy who taught me just mentioned ppm so but as it is a part of the equation of ec it's good to follow

Yeah skybound just sent me a link literally 2 mins ago explain that side of it the guy who taught me just mentioned ppm so but as it is a part of the equation of ec it's good to follow
Yea im gonna need to study up on ppm, i really want to get my feeding dialed in.✌

Hope my girls liked their feeding today, im thinking Jaimie the ww might be close to being ready by the time she hits the 85 day mark, hopefully she will at least be ready for the flush to start by then. I am hoping she really fattens up nicely over the next 3 to 4 weeks, i can't wait to see what the final yield will be from her, if she fattens up like i think she we hopefully i will end up with over 2oz dry, maybe even closer to 3oz, her buds feel like they are going to get nice and dence, oh well im just rambling on, we shall see what she yields soon enough lol....
ce83d584fde7816d7f3e60d44c096e04.jpg

Let the plant do the weighing I keep tryna guess my weight but I just don't wanna think a weight and be 1oz off I'd be heart broken . you've got some good ones going there though Jamie's a right poser

Let the plant do the weighing I keep tryna guess my weight but I just don't wanna think a weight and be 1oz off I'd be heart broken . you've got some good ones going there though Jamie's a right poser
Yea im always wrong when i guess anyway, oh well it won't be to long i will be able to put her on the scales lol.✌

Just always try and guess less so you don't upset yourself I've said I want a 3 a plant but am guessing realistically looking at em could be 5+ hard to say with it being 3 week into 12/12

Just always try and guess less so you don't upset yourself I've said I want a 3 a plant but am guessing realistically looking at em could be 5+ hard to say with it being 3 week into 12/12
Yea that's what i try to do also, im thinking if everything keeps going smoothly i will get a decent yield out of my tent and my bb under hps, i have 6 autos in the tent and i have 2 more autos under hps so that makes me 8 autos all together plus i have 7 photos under hps also on day 25 since the flip to 12/12.✌

Yea that's what i try to do also, im thinking if everything keeps going smoothly i will get a decent yield out of my tent and my bb under hps, i have 6 autos in the tent and i have 2 more autos under hps so that makes me 8 autos all together plus i have 7 photos under hps also on day 25 since the flip to 12/12...

Where they hiding

Here are a few pics of a few of my blueberries, these pics are from a couple days ago, i will take some new ones in the morning, im only doing a journal on my autos in the tent, sometimes i add some pics of my bb, they was 34 days old from seed when i flipped them to 12/12.✌
4af4a0a5bfbbf04049fe7b91ad5cc766.jpg
8ca171149013e732aa0b248e548ef0ef.jpg
8f6364faaa79cea76be77b3031a58f86.jpg
7e82a845e45f7dd1f803a8ab59559bdd.jpg

Here are a few pics of a few of my blueberries, these pics are from a couple days ago, i will take some new ones in the morning, im only doing a journal on my autos in the tent, sometimes i add some pics of my bb, they was 34 days old from seed when i flipped them to 12/12...
4af4a0a5bfbbf04049fe7b91ad5cc766.jpg
8ca171149013e732aa0b248e548ef0ef.jpg
8f6364faaa79cea76be77b3031a58f86.jpg
7e82a845e45f7dd1f803a8ab59559bdd.jpg

Make sure you do add them into the journal that's some comp we can have on the side of these autos I think mine flipped
420-magazine-mobile476379846.jpg

So it's close call switched to 12/12 on the 20th though

4 week n 2 days left it abit late flipped when I read about flowering stretch and shat my self and ordered my net preparing incase it trippled and they definitely doubled if not a touch more other than the dwarf I don't know what's going on with that plant all the others look mins the that's got like 4 nodes poking the net but the middle looks like it could end up looking like the size of my fist

My photo girls haven't got near as much attention as my autos, next grow im going to be doing some serious training to my photos, hopefully i will have the ps cob also by then...

I heard bout that is it the ps 1000 your looking at like that penny wise' cause her set up looks mint

4 week n 2 days left it abit late flipped when I read about flowering stretch and shat my self and ordered my net preparing incase it trippled and they definitely doubled if not a touch more other than the dwarf I don't know what's going on with that plant all the others look mins the that's got like 4 nodes poking the net but the middle looks like it could end up looking like the size of my fist
My girls definitely doubled in size also, i have some more of these bb seeds, i love how vigorous they grow and all the branching they have, after i harvest the bb if the bud is as good as everyone says i am going to make a mother out of one of the seeds i have left so i can run some clones off her, this bb strain is the DJ short bb thats been around since 1976 so it should be awesome, its not been around all these years for nothing, it must be pretty good.✌

Where you getting these from. bottom of a rainbow a teleporter? Being 23 an obviously from uk where mainly lemon haze or cheese over here that's why straight away I wanted a nice kush and some weird named stuff I got dr Kripplings incredible bulk at my brothers it won't yield much it's got some war wounds for the panic when I collapsed tent, if you make enough al PayPal you for some with shipping

Back
Top Bottom