Train Wreck Auto

Hey, thanks for stopping by to check out some Train Wreck Auto. I picked up these seeds in one of the contest wins, I was excited to see what they could do in just a small container. I dropped one seed in the cup and she germinated pretty quick, I think she was outta the dirt in 3-4 days. I put her into a 2.5 gallon plastic with Happy Frog Soil. I used the 3 part Flora Series, and kept to a fairly light feeding schedule. She grew stout and fat. She was a beautiful plant to grow and easy too. Some LST and she looked like the handle of a fencing foil. This was my second Auto and I will definitely be adding them into the rotation. I've currently got three growing and will be sprouting another one soon.

The growth is rapid and takes off right about two weeks. The seedling phase lasts a bout a week and then they slowly push out the first two sets and then they take off. I think with the pace of the plant upping the nutes by 50% would be ok. Anyways the grow was uneventful just the way it should be and she made a heck of a model for me.

I clipped the center cola about 6.5 weeks and let that dry and cure for 2-3 weeks. It smokes real nice for being early and has a smooth, earthy, finish. The high is nice and mellow, focused as I need to be but relaxed. Little bit of a body high but not couch lock by any means. The early pick still has some nice density and the trichomes are sweet and sticky.

I let the rest of the plant finish at 8-9 weeks and the remaining 6 tops finished up about 50% amber with some tight tops and a bit a popcorn too. I let the rest dry for a week and jarred it up and burped for 3-4 days. I put the bong in the freezer, chilled it down, and loaded a nice snapper of TWA! About midway through, the glass filled up and I felt my lungs start to expand, I snapped it through and waited to exhale. A smooth exhale and the flavor was not too strong at all, just smooth with a nice light flavor. The high from these buds is definitely stronger it zoned me out and had me thinkin bout my arms and legs and feelin some couch lock. Not too heavy where I couldn't get up but I definitely enjoyed my chair for thirty or forty minutes while watching TV.

I think this plant will get larger and produce more, if planted in a larger container and possibly medium too. I yielded about and 1.75 oz cured. Not bad for little runt in 2.5 gallon squatter!

If you're thinking about autos and looking for something easy this is one to try. I recommend a 5 gallon of coco coir and going from germination into 5 gallon. There is no time to transplant Autos and there is no time for correction.

Pictures.

Thank you for your thorough review. If you're talking about the Crop King strain, I actually grew one a couple years ago (two-liter soda pop bottle full of soil) for experimentation (and sh!ts & giggles) but cannot recall what the plant smelled like during the grow. Must have either been inoffensive or generic.

Suggestion: Try putting HOT water in your bong (not after it has just come out of the freezer, obviously) . That'll hydrate your hit - and throat - making for a smooth one. It also causes bystanders to wonder, "WtF?" (but I do that every time I see a bong designed to hold ice cubes, lol).

Hi your plants look very nice . I am currently growing 6 auto’s corlordo cookies they are very near 2 week mark. There in canna terra soil. I’m looking for for a good ratio schedule flora series. I’m really struggling please can you help:

Hi your plants look very nice . I am currently growing 6 auto’s corlordo cookies they are very near 2 week mark. There in canna terra soil. I’m looking for for a good ratio schedule flora series. I’m really struggling please can you help:
Agemon hasn't been on the site for a couple of months so he may not see this. I would post your question in the FAQ thread. In the meantime, check out the GH feedchart page for feeding schedules here:

I clicked on the link it’s brought up the charts still don’t understand. What does drain to waste mean.

It means don't use that schedule if you're running a recirculating (in other words, NOT drain-to-waste) deep water culture hydroponic grow.

Drain-to-waste = exactly what it says, basically.

Best thing you can do as a complete beginner is do a lot of online research!

What's canna terra made from? Their website isn't clear on their soil mixes.

I think this might be the same person who posted a separate thread on the same subject. If so, I gave a general answer that I thought most likely to be harmless (lol). Feel free to hop on over to it, since it has nothing to do with Train Wreck Auto.

BtW, 'Shed, you've been around the block once or twice - and almost certainly spend more time with people than I do since, with a few exceptions, I can't stand them. Maybe you can explain something to me: WtF is WRONG with people, LOFL? I mean... Prepping a grow space costs money. Lighting costs money. Soil and containers - or, alternatively, setting up a hydroponic grow - costs money. Nutrients cost money. SEEDS cost money. This forum... FFS, just about every cannabis-related forum in the known universe is FREE to read to one's heart's content. People don't do it, just buy all that stuff and then try their best to fucking waste it. What's up with that, bro?

I tend not to go looking for questions to answer as my sub list is busy enough as it is!

I think that a lot of people come here for the answer to every question from the start, but a lot of them do what I did, which is spend weeks on the websites and youtube learning whatever they can to start, and then sign up to post questions or start a thread. Like the outside world, it's a mixed bag!

I figure if I can point someone in the right direction without much effort it's worth my time. When I saw that Canna's website was a mess I tossed it back to the OP.

No, it's just... Why would you go through everything that you've gone through, spend the money - and then risk it all through willful ignorance. I'll admit I might have gotten one of the Romper Room politically "correct" set to phrase the question better if I'd thought about it... and assumed you had tender sensibilities. But I posted the question because I'm honestly curious as to why people do that. As someone once said, "This aint the '60s, kid, it's not like there aren't libraries' worth of information a few keystrokes away."

It's kind of like the person in another thread who ordered nutrients - and then got too impatient to wait on them to be delivered before germinating his seeds. Stuff like that, I was going to type "it just doesn't make sense to me," but I don't see how it could make sense to anyone, including the people who do it.

You'll note that I answered one of your questions, and waited until someone with patience and knowledge stepped up to the plate before I bothered to ask. In other words, I was NOT trying to chase you off. Personally, I think you should stick around. We have a wealth of knowledge here, more than you would find in any one book on the subject, and probably an entire shelf full. Since I've managed to injure your feelings, I'll go ahead and apologize: I am sorry that I made you feel bad; that wasn't my intention at all. I guess I'm just not used to people that... well, I don't know how to put it in such a way that won't leave me in danger of causing any more bruises, so I don't know what else to type. Make up whatever it is that you need to make yourself feel all warm inside, and pretend it's from me :thumb: .

Hi there, I’m still here. Just got a bit pissed off with he’s comments. But oh well, since that I have feed them nutrients at 1/4 which is written on the back of the bottles for soil on flora series. then gradually work me way up to correct dosage. Don't want to nute burn them. They seem to be doing fine though. One I had trouble we’ve (I’m thinking I might off overwatered it) but its perking up a bit now. Stabbed some holes in the soil drained the excess water from the holes underneath. Cracked up the temperature as well. Hope that is right though.

I’ve decided to feed them in a sequence nute water nute water nute like this so on. Again I don’t want to over do it.

as with canna Terra professional I can’t seem to find much information only this section it’s bringing up on google. It contains a blend of upgraded black peat, granulated peat moss and perlite. It’s medium soil.

also I will attach some photos, let me know what you think or whoever.

thank you for being concerned .

Back
Top Bottom