Trala’s Tent

Wow major congrats on the new genetics!!!

I got a head start on Mother’s Day yesterday and sent 2 dozen roses, a variety of chocolates, 4 crossword puzzle books and a few days worth of prepared meals. My mother is an incredible lady who has poured herself out for her family and those around her. I will be spending the day with her today too....

I trust you heard the pitter-patter of little feet (and bigger feet also) surrounding you with love! Truly sorry about the shit day at work.
They haven’t hatched yet. Let’s not celebrate and wet the baby’s head till we actually see it. I’m worried about one seen in particular.

013 that’s is so wonderful to hear. I too have a super loving son he changed my life. He is literally the only person who has completely and totally loved me, not for who I should be, but Just for being his Mum. A funny, his partner was saying you know if you say you don’t like someone, Milo will automatically and instantly hate them too. Lolling.

I had a really good afternoon thanks, my son and his girl were here when I got home from work with afternoon tea, presents and lots of love :)

And while I totally had a shit day, receiving messages like this from the nurse in charge is what makes my job the best job ever.

BD20A531-DBAA-40CC-8B33-703F9E5D20F4.jpeg

I revamped my dark room. Omg a funny. That picture I have hanging of the flowers, about 6 months after I bought it my partner had mates over and one of his mates is like “Tra what’s with the giant canvas of infected arseholes?“. Literally had to take it down from my dining room the next day coz I couldn’t unsee them. When push comes to shove I’d rather look at infected arseholes that sparkle than a plain board.
906084A5-3AEF-4263-86AA-2F9435973954.jpeg

11A536BC-0C38-4B57-8869-123E437752E0.jpeg

So going forward I’m always gonna know where I’m at. My goal this grow is to be more organised and professional. This room is 100% dark. Zero light leaks. The window is boarded and I have made black out drapes.

56C0FC83-B2B2-4024-8109-8C1867D42F7E.jpeg
CEB01B43-B234-4C27-93CC-60E24140BE43.jpeg

As you can see, I’m all out of stock. I have about 3.5oz left which is jarred up 10g per jar. Dude smokes 10g per week so I’m good for a bit.

945ECAD7-A095-4F5A-B706-6FBD90D6B05F.jpeg

Another funny. I had to hand screw the screw that I hung my canvas of glittered arseholes on coz I couldn’t find the drill anywhere. I only just found it as I was up.oading the pics lolling! This is the doorway that leads to the room. I think it looks so much better than the old doom cover that was hanging there.

E472DDF3-EB51-4A2E-A13E-2ADB127F812C.jpeg

Damn, you've been busy! Your dark room is so neat and
tidy- your girls are going to love sleeping in there!
Happy Belated Mothers day, Trala! Your son has a great Mom!

Damn, you've been busy! Your dark room is so neat and
tidy- your girls are going to love sleeping in there!
Happy Belated Mothers day, Trala! Your son has a great Mom!
I have :)

Thank you C Burger :kiss: :kiss::kiss:

First 4 years of his life I was an addicted fucking mess. He turned out despite me.

OMG have I got a story for you. Take a seat and pack a billy bloke.

Ok so a bit of a back story, my mum always told me I was as cunning as a shit house rat, like as long as I can remember and I think I must be a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy coz I always have a plan, a back up plan and a back up back up plan. Like always.

For example, if my partner annoys me, my plan ask him to not to do that, back up plan torch his truck, back up back up plan drain the bank account get in the car go interstate or to the airport depending on covid and leave his arse.

Plan: I need 3 plants. I pop my 3 magic beans, back up plan 3 monstercroppers, back up back up plan beg my seed donor for more seeds. I fucking hate begging so fingers crossed either my plan or back up plan works.

So today I’m at stage 2 in my back up plan. Operation Monstercrop. So you know yesterday when I said I had to hand screw my picture hook in? Well thank God I couldn’t find the drill coz I definitely would have drilled the window and smashed it, coz full disclosure I’ve never used a drill, but I’ve seen my parter use it, so how hard can it be?

My partner did a night last night, tbh I’m not allowed to touch his tools since whippernipperagate. So I decide while he sleeps I’m going to drill neat holes in my clone covers. I need to put the plastic cover on something before I drill it. I’m not going to put it on the tiles coz I’m not an idiot. I spot an old desk chair which has a grey baby sheet on it to cover the awful padded fabric, it is for dumping but my parter always dismantles things first. So I put the plastic cover on the chair I press the trigger, drill goes brrrr it’s Showtime. I press down BRRRRRR, the fucking drill bit goes straight through the plastic, into the sheet and it’s now embedded into the chair, the chair is a swivel chair so it’s spinning like a top and wrapping around my had, I’m so like shook I forget to let go of the trigger, literally ended up with a giant fist full of sheet and chair. Omg trying to undo it was such a mission. Good news by cover 3 I was drilling like an expert and he will never know.

Oh and this happened :love::love::love:
Plan I has lift off.

B29A5248-FF27-49EF-882B-3C9FA03C8D54.jpeg
404B58D7-99CE-422B-8ED7-165C6C3328DA.jpeg

My Back Up Plan: 3 little monsters.

CA8AA7D4-3ECB-48A8-AF50-678B90516F01.jpeg
0693C791-38F7-4601-8AE0-E0D9485B4CD5.jpeg
CD8514B5-9DE8-4A22-B700-9BD004C232E5.jpeg

Ha! I got my hair wrapped in a drill years ago, (long hair) almost scalped myself...good thing I was high af, or it would have really hurt!
Congrats on the sprout- I've got one that's about 6 hours behind yours- should see her smiling face by morning, unless I fuck it up between now and then :oops:

Hi Trala,
looks like bug poop under the leaves. That spotting on the leaf tops is very similar to mite damage, so do a good check under the hood. You may need a strong loupe to see them.

Or, it could be that you screwed the f'in drill into the chair and the plant laughed so hard it pooped it's leaf.

Hi Trala,
looks like bug poop under the leaves. That spotting on the leaf tops is very similar to mite damage, so do a good check under the hood. You may need a strong loupe to see them.

Or, it could be that you screwed the f'in drill into the chair and the plant laughed so hard it pooped it's leaf.
Hello you :):):)

L O L L I N G !

OMGGGGGGG it happened so quick! Like blink of an eye BRRRRR fist full of sheet and now boring into a spinning chair. Funniest thing I was talking to my wingman and they like “did you just reverse it?”. Serious question Mr S, did you know drills do reverse?

And honey, I got mites for dayzzzzzzzzzzzz

My plants are basically a cootie rave party.

Serious question Mr S, did you know drills do reverse?
lol, yes I did. As a matter of fact you can buy some that even have a hammer feature to them, called a hammer drill. Imagine the friggin' fun you could have with something like that!
And honey, I got mites for dayzzzzzzzzzzzz
I skimmed through a lot. Looked at the pretty pictures. Laughed at you quite a bit too. So I may have missed the fact you already knew. Love ya!

lol, yes I did. As a matter of fact you can buy some that even have a hammer feature to them, called a hammer drill. Imagine the friggin' fun you could have with something like that!

I skimmed through a lot. Looked at the pretty pictures. Laughed at you quite a bit too. So I may have missed the fact you already knew. Love ya!
I have two new babies!

Your mission if you choose to accept it, get me to a decent bud harvest.

I swear this grow I going to listen, I’m going to nit kill, I’m going to concentrate on them from go to wow.

Introducing my new challenges. Sadly still no sign of my Wedding Cake, who I really felt was half a seed coz it was so tiny.

Peyote Critical aka WilleE Coyote :love: :love: :love:

FBE4B63C-A94F-4BB8-8F6A-9D8CD9109062.jpeg

Shiskaberry aka Halle Bee :love::love::love:

27A773AB-52A8-4008-9A7A-BF0FACA53D9F.jpeg

Keep your fingers crossed Wedding Cake is just being fashionably late.

Day 1, 2 and 3

5654E557-FDD1-4278-AB08-E6C26D952FC8.jpeg
2195211D-D073-4CEC-A5FB-B792DDE7A2F1.jpeg
5D086F1B-B7E2-4FAC-8ADD-ACA50CD0853F.jpeg

What was whippernipperagate?

Everyone knows drills don’t have reverse. You could have spun the chair counterclockwise or hire a crane to lift the house off it’s foundation to un-spin the entire structure..... or like my ex - do nothing cuz the universe rotates around her.... he, he he! Yeah that’s the ticket, drills don’t need no stinking reverse! You are always cooking up some fun and your grow spaces & indoor setup are amaaazing .

Congrats on the new sprouts, hope little miss Wedding Cake joins the party.

What was whippernipperagate?

Everyone knows drills don’t have reverse. You could have spun the chair counterclockwise or hire a crane to lift the house off it’s foundation to un-spin the entire structure..... or like my ex - do nothing cuz the universe rotates around her.... he, he he! Yeah that’s the ticket, drills don’t need no stinking reverse! You are always cooking up some fun and your grow spaces & indoor setup are amaaazing .

Congrats on the new sprouts, hope little miss Wedding Cake joins the party.
The time I filled up my partners weed whacker with petrol, it was faaaaaked mate.

I know you say that as a joke but I literally had to spin the chair anti clockwise to free myself.

Still no sign of WC :(

I have two new babies!

Your mission if you choose to accept it, get me to a decent bud harvest.

I swear this grow I going to listen, I’m going to nit kill, I’m going to concentrate on them from go to wow.
You have plenty of good eyes looking over you, and your grows are fine imo. You experience what most outdoor growers do, so nothing to be worried about. If your plants looked like the dog poop around the pool then I'd be concerned, but they don't.

Having said that, I'm always available to give you advice if you need it. Let me know what nutrients you plan on giving them so I can do some homework.

You have plenty of good eyes looking over you, and your grows are fine imo. You experience what most outdoor growers do, so nothing to be worried about. If your plants looked like the dog poop around the pool then I'd be concerned, but they don't.

Having said that, I'm always available to give you advice if you need it. Let me know what nutrients you plan on giving them so I can do some homework.
Omg that would be so great. I was going to order a product called megacrop. It comes in the cutest bag there is an old man on the front and he is in the garden. I can't seem to copy the link. I'm wanting an easier regime and my wingman recommended it.

And I am totally going to concerntrate this grow. I'm going to keep up the nit treatment. I'm not going to leave them in the rain, drop them... or fall on them lolling. I'm going to train them like carcass taught me and my main goal is not to fuck up flower like I have done my last 3 grows.

Back
Top Bottom