Trala’s Tent

I‘m out for a bit now, but I do have two questions

1. should I carhook them today or leave a recovery day?
2. should I give a light nute water or wait? Roots defs still wet from last nights water.

Have a great day/night

I gotta bounceeeeeeeeeeee!

:) :) :)

1. I'd wait till tomorrow on the hooks.

2. I'd give them a full watering, with nutes, then no more water for 5 to 7 days
(add a little plant vitamin B1 if you've got any)

3. Prepare to be dazzled by how
well they do... :cheesygrinsmiley:

1. I'd wait till tomorrow on the hooks.

2. I'd give them a full watering, with nutes, then no more water for 5 to 7 days
(add a little plant vitamin B1 if you've got any)

3. Prepare to be dazzled by how
well they do... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you carcass.

I will go water now.

And I’ll do the hooks tomorrow

And I hope 3 comes true

All watered C Weed!

So I had a brain explosion and decided my little monster cropped girl needed new digs too. And it hit me while uppotting her why monster cropping is by far my fav way to grow. You have this weird fragile looking freak of a plant. She looks like she’ll amount to nothing. But if you are kind to her, and treat her with love and you believe in her she will bloom into something extraordinary. But if you mistreat her, even if it’s by accident, her head will fall off and she will wither and die.

While on top she looks like a freak who will never be anything, just below the surface she has the rootball that would make a fancy seed jealous.

Truth be told I’m a tad tipsy McGee and right at this moment my plants look like green dragons. I just hope they look better in the morning.

#beergoggles

18C35E1D-D3F7-42A2-BB07-7D26758EE368.jpeg
4EB5AD2A-828C-43E8-95FB-F9525C6E09D0.jpeg
287C08BE-D904-4FBB-B692-213573600D7E.jpeg

Hello!

My plants defs look better. Still a bit droopy, Halle in particular, but defs better.

I have carstrained them today. I hate further torturing them when they are just starting to look better, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get dat canopy.

One thing I will say, they are both the most breathtakingly beautiful shade of green I have ever seen.

Halle Von Droopy Drawers :love: :love: :love:
69EF4F3E-7A85-46F0-8A88-7683105A8686.jpeg
02DED23E-2420-4759-A34A-EBF0911C0B8F.jpeg
DC373EFF-EF1F-431D-A49E-50E8D1651303.jpeg
1B18ADAE-08E7-46C6-853B-662952C79CF9.jpeg
5D06929F-5918-4472-B9B0-F8D25B705B00.jpeg

When it comes to WillE I’ll be fucked if I can get those arms down without breakage. The carhooks pull straight out coz my limbs are so strong. I know some of you will shake your head, but the only thing I can think of is my rock weights. And @Billpopy79 will confirm I’m always happiest when I get to play with my rocks, hey Bill ;)

The stalks on these plants are epic! Omg good colour, thick arsed stalks... if only they didn’t look so sad they’d be perfect!

WillE McRockstar :love::love::love:

14CA893A-1FF4-4BEC-AE00-F48C92BEFD4C.jpeg
4D6D438A-5F24-4978-A980-4449E6566BBF.jpeg
C1CF719B-840B-4D47-9FA3-5A36B04C685E.jpeg
07283A70-807D-4F0E-BF8D-8B4BCBAD835C.jpeg
DA316CF2-1DA3-4527-9A3A-CCC9BD006185.jpeg
FDB82085-393C-4767-B837-6AE0E73B448E.jpeg
238A8DFC-E2AC-4B04-A826-0F3DCD3454B4.jpeg

I agree- they're looking a bit happier today- great job on the transplanting!
...and tomorrow, they'll look even better!
You're getting the training figured out pretty well too- they both look exactly like they should right now! :welldone:

Happy Friday morning Miss T.

Wait - so how come you are ahead on time? Don’t the folks over at NIST know the world revolves around me? Hmm - guess not! Gonna march over there RIGHT FREAKING NOW and tell them. How dare they, bunch of ingrates?

Fred Flintstone & Barney Rubble would be so proud of that rock tying and use of old school twine wins major points for period correct authenticity. All kidding aside your training skills are sublime, a few days of torture and they should perk up

I hope your day is most groovy and you are setup for an amazing weekend,

Happy Friday morning Miss T.

Wait - so how come you are ahead on time? Don’t the folks over at NIST know the world revolves around me? Hmm - guess not! Gonna march over there RIGHT FREAKING NOW and tell them. How dare they, bunch of ingrates?

Fred Flintstone & Barney Rubble would be so proud of that rock tying and use of old school twine wins major points for period correct authenticity. All kidding aside your training skills are sublime, a few days of torture and they should perk up

I hope your day is most groovy and you are setup for an amazing weekend,
Good afternoon kind sir

My day so far has had just the right amount of groove. Had my last check up with my doctor regarding Fingy McSlice-slice yesterday and he has given me off till next Friday. That’s 3 weeks! My nursing girlfriends have been messaging me wanting to know exactly what bin and what they need to do to achieve it.

It has really turned a corner today healing wise. It’s the first time I’ve left it opened. Still looks faaaaked tho.

BeautyPlus_20210618151904728_save.jpg

Reggie Frank has an appointment booked with the hairdresser on Sunday :) :) :)

It has been such a pleasure to grow a Tangerine Dream right. She is a beautiful plant and I have been trying to ensure I chase every single sunbeam I can get her.

My little monster clone will give me another last chance to do her breed right.

Reggie :love: :love: :love:

Morning Sun

1E010B4D-08F0-41F2-ABA3-0658EB202013.jpeg
5FF35EA0-DBAF-489E-8330-66778B3774DA.jpeg

Grabbing the last sunbeams for the day

3047F929-3F8C-476E-8DC4-CFA760D82426.jpeg

Reggie and Kimme the last generation of Tangie :love::love::love:

4714F09C-5CC4-450D-B63A-48C8A76B6D68.jpeg

#ithinksheiscooked
49A708BA-F59D-4898-81AE-F5DDE58BA1D0.jpeg

Wow, that was a nasty cut, my heart throbs for your pain.

You missed the bone by the skin of your teeth.

So how are you feeling??

Last time I totally forgot to touch on your injury.....

I’ve got to hand it to you, that poor digit has taken abuse!

We keep a pulse on new trends, after a spirited debate the guidance points out that topping or fimming of the phalanges is not recommended. Go with lst next time

By now I’m sure you have come to your senses and are smirking while floating me the finger!

He, he, he, sinister laugh.... What - too soon?

I hope it heals slowly so you can take July off too. :p

Your Reggie F looks delish, you have done right by her. Nits or none that is one more gorgeous girl. Funny thing but most of your plants show no damage from pests, while mine look like Dawn of The Dead . You have real talent for turning a sows ear into a silk purse with your cloning & monster crop abilities. I’m so jealous of your outdoors garden Tra! When I grow up I want to have an outdoor garden. Poolside would be amazing but mine will prolly have to be a kiddie pool....

Don’t you look spiffy with blue runners & yoga pants on?

I love the macro shots T Diddy.

What do you use to capture them?

My guess on the trics is ...
Not yet.
I would want a touch of amber in some of them before I chopped.

Beautiful plant!
Great job!
:green_heart:
T Diddy made me lol. I used to work in a nursing home and while on one uneventful night shift me and the other two nurses on decided we would start up a band despite not having any musical talents btw. I was going to be T Diddy - back up singer and on bass, better known as a reflex hammer, Joe was going to be JDogg on the keyboard/desk and Alana was going to be known as A and was the lead singer.

Hmmmm I will consider your advice. I’m not chasing a medical pain stone if that changes things.

Wow, that was a nasty cut, my heart throbs for your pain.

You missed the bone by the skin of your teeth.

So how are you feeling??

Last time I totally forgot to touch on your injury.....

I’ve got to hand it to you, that poor digit has taken abuse!

We keep a pulse on new trends, after a spirited debate the guidance points out that topping or fimming of the phalanges is not recommended. Go with lst next time

By now I’m sure you have come to your senses and are smirking while floating me the finger!

He, he, he, sinister laugh.... What - too soon?

I hope it heals slowly so you can take July off too. :p

Your Reggie F looks delish, you have done right by her. Nits or none that is one more gorgeous girl. Funny thing but most of your plants show no damage from pests, while mine look like Dawn of The Dead . You have real talent for turning a sows ear into a silk purse with your cloning & monster crop abilities. I’m so jealous of your outdoors garden Tra! When I grow up I want to have an outdoor garden. Poolside would be amazing but mine will prolly have to be a kiddie pool....

Don’t you look spiffy with blue runners & yoga pants on?
We call it “activewear” here, it’s what you wear when you’re planning on a long run laying on the couch watching Netflix covered in Cheeto dust and chocolate.

my workouts include observing the cling factor of said activewear being worn by the fairer gender

but I always look forward to your witty retorts :green_heart:

Forgot to ask but have you tried the MC yet?
The “fairer gender”, how very Harvey Weinstein of you LOLLLING. Strap yourself in mate we have been liberated. When referring to us collectively we prefer the title of queen or warrior, or both words hyphenated.

When observing your workouts just make sure it’s a quick glance, like looking at the sun. We have learned we don’t have to put up with leering either. :) :) :)

#GirlPower

I haven’t, K. I’m going to use up all my old product first. I hate waste.

I love the macro shots T Diddy.

What do you use to capture them?

My guess on the trics is ...
Not yet.
I would want a touch of amber in some of them before I chopped.

Beautiful plant!
Great job!
:green_heart:
Sorry I didn’t answer it’s like a computer microscope thing. I bought it off eBay. I can pm you the link if you are interested in one.

You have real talent for turning a sows ear into a silk purse with your cloning & monster crop abilities. I’m so jealous of your outdoors garden Tra! When I grow up I want to have an outdoor garden. Poolside would be amazing but mine will prolly have to be a kiddie pool....
I’ll tell you what I don’t have a talent for and that’s growing seeds. I am making an absolute meal of these special seeds. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but it’s defs something. They look fucking awful. If they were human you’d have them on anti depressants.

I just don’t know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom