Trala’s Tent

A bit of a funny. I’m actually much much more of a giver than a taker. I always feel like a bit undeserving like I shouldn’t oh I don’t know. I can’t explain it.

You deserve. Enjoy, no need to explain.
I had given up hope. It took a month.

Omg guys my brain is toooooOoo tired to try and do math (that’s my excuse). Get back to me with the ratio lol!

So finished my shift, went for my Mental Health wellness walk, and saw that magical “free” sign.

I felt so bad for the table. Like it’s obviously lived hard and has served its purpose, and now just because it’s a bit of a mess, it’s just thrown away. I’ll save you I thought. I’ll find you a purpose I thought. So I carried it 2.5km home as it leaked pieces of chipboard all over me.

But now I’m laying in bed looking at my own pictures I’m questioning my Saving Private Ryan Table choices. I actually think it might be rubbish!

Lolling!

Night. See you all later with a Sunday summary. Xo

So my 14 eagles landed!

I’ve never had this many Barney’s Farm seeds in my whole life! I am beyond grateful, @stinker!

And la Rue, pick a seed. Once I’m finished my Comparative grow with C Song, we’re on babe!

So I’ve added them to my box of Sleeping Bees 🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛

I look forward to doing my best to wake each and every one of them too.

My cup is so full today :)

6CEBBC95-00A7-4D38-9AC5-65A456A7B9C1.jpeg
B9388096-DBD7-42FC-9762-B970C20239A2.jpeg

Omg I’ve had no sleep!

All I could think about as I lay in bed was doing my best to honour that stupid table I carried home! Not even joking!

Me to my brain: I want to clean that table up
My brain to me: just sleep for a couple of hours
Me to my brain: but I want to try and make it nice
My brain to me: stop it Tra, sleep.
Me to my brain: table table table
My brain to me: Tra stop. Please.
Me to my brain: cook the woman some fucking eggs bitch! (Only ANZACS who are old enough will get that)
My brain: ffs okay.

L o l l I n g !

So I bought some silver wall insulation stuff last week it was $30 for 10 metres. I’ve been wanting to reflector the wall coz I thought it would help with added light. It doesn’t really lol. I did my best to fix that stupid old table. Do you know most of my stuff in there is footpath free stuff?! I think it’s a great repurposed area. Makes my heart happy.

Down to just Cleo. Old Mother Hubbards cupboard needs stocking.

4E458949-C52F-41E9-BF58-5334F0EAC722.jpeg

My last job is to take pics for my Sunday summary then it’s bath, wine and take out. I’m close!

That’s why you’re my people.

Look Im biased.... But

Way better saying.

Cant wait to say it at the appropriate moment.

I lost ' Lucked out' so its nice to have a new one to takes its place.

Thus proving;

'Good things happy to those who wait.'
I think I’m legit blushing.

Trala - fucking up everyday sayings 4 lyf.

I’m such a nong sometimes lol.

Happy Sunday! While it’s been a super long Sunday for me, it’s defs been a great one. Seeds for dayzzzz, free stuff and organising my grow areas has kept me humming all day! Pity my silver reflector idea was a fail lol. It looks neater anyway.

So here’s where we are at :)

Sunday Summary

Greg is just lovely. While her CarCanopy isn’t perfect. You can defs see she’s level for the most part.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 120
Days of flower - 30

0352E984-BB85-416F-B224-45E5B4964FE5.jpeg

June is a hot mess, and I’m kind of loving it tbh. She’s like a woman with long armpit hair. While it’s unsightly, and it makes me pearl clutch, I can’t help but admire her fuck the system, I’ll do what I like attitude.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 97
Days of flower - 15

2FF92DA2-A645-4FE5-AC33-F35F349F1B56.jpeg

I love this plant so much. She has been an honour to grow. Her genetics are bang on. I hope the breeder tries to get a seed house to buy them. I think the Wookie F2 breed is just extraordinary. She needs to be grown world wide just for her scent! I think she will be a top shelf bud.

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 81
Days in flower - 40

E267C280-8B4D-4697-A2DA-8680FF4C8FBD.jpeg

No signs of flower. This plant is a queen. Just like the mother plant. I have one job. Don’t herm her!

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 64

1E68F994-C7EC-426B-A6C3-D1C2E91CDB4B.jpeg

I am 86% sure I did the right thing topping her at the third node. She is light on foliage really. She actually reminds me of the Wookie and Girl Scout Cookie in shape. I think she is very different to Halle, my first every Shiskaberry seed.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground - 46

923A1231-EE38-4AE6-B226-629AFD61AAEA.jpeg

Liv is slowly taking shape. She might even be ready for an uppot soon.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Days above ground - 36

D01F3B52-D934-46EF-A1B6-6E2E4BF5047A.jpeg

This is easily the best looking seed I’ve ever struck. She was born a perfect shade of green. I am hoping she will be my redemption song after ruining Mimmy, my first Mimosa.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Days above ground - 4

0E9BA330-E997-4F59-AB61-2D33758273A3.jpeg

The Familam 💚💚🤍🤍🤍🤍

87AB0166-ACC6-4192-92F3-B39007EE08A5.jpeg

Thanks for growing with me. I feel so well liked/loved today. It’s a really nice feeling. Xo

Back
Top Bottom