Trichome Viewing?

Old Fart

Hi. I was wondering what magnification I need to view trichome colour easily without going overboard? Is there an easy solution for this? I bought a small microscope type thing that has 60x magnification and it is too hard to focus ( old eyes? ).

My vision isn't what it used to be either. Search Amazon for Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope with Flexible Arm Observation Stand for Windows, Mac, Linux. That's what I got, and it takes pictures and saves them right on my computer. It's easier to focus because the computer monitor becomes the eye piece, so it's nice and big.

Cheers!

I seem to have the easiest time taking pics and then zooming in on the computer to see, hardest part then is getting pics in focus. I've got a little handheld (think it 15x or 30x max) and trying to get that close enough to see them is a struggle holding still and not getting resin spots on the glass of it, so that kinda sorta not really works and I just take pics with camera and put on computer.....as my eyes weren't all that great when I was young let alone after 5 decades ;) :rofl:

Thanks for the help Mack and Dwight. I will give those ideas a try. If my camera works that will be the cheapest route but If not I checked and amazon.ca has the digital scope.

Back
Top Bottom