Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Looking great amigo, happy n healthy. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:
I'm not a fan of the seedling stage. LoL, I "may not" be "nurturing" enough 🤣 😅 😆

These 4 are doing better than my usual... I normally get the plantas to really shine once they're pre teens & I'm cranking on their restraints. 👍

I know they'll make it to the finish, I just gotta pick which road to take now...

...hehe, I knew I had grown PGC before, but had kinda' forgot about it till I went to the outdoor stash to pick out some herb to send to the grandson down east...found 2 vacuum sealed bags...11+ zips from 2 plants...can't remember if we even sampled it, so after making the care package, added some to the stash drawer inside...still holding steady at 62% after 2 years...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

Still pics of the babies...

Bout ready to top & transplant. 💪

...hehe, I knew I had grown PGC before, but had kinda' forgot about it till I went to the outdoor stash to pick out some herb to send to the grandson down east...found 2 vacuum sealed bags...11+ zips from 2 plants...can't remember if we even sampled it, so after making the care package, added some to the stash drawer inside...still holding steady at 62% after 2 years...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...
Like a fine wine brother! 🤤 Love cracking into jars that have been brewing for a year or 2. 👍👍👍

Stopped by the headshop today for some blunt wraps & came across this lil guy...

I had to pick it up. 🤙
1000002775.jpg
1000002776.jpg
1000002777.jpg

Had to take it to terptown for the first bowl with some Trop BX2. 🤤

Not abnormal to jam 20lb of shit into a 10lb sack with my job... lol, this time; they wanted 30lb :rofl:

Spent my day setting all the pipe for 3 damn tankless water heaters... Fucking 3! In a residential home... 🤯

Fuck it, we'll always make it work...
1000002785.jpg

1000002783.jpg

Done w/it though! ...such a relief! 🤘🤘🤘

Grow has been running smooth for a few weeks.... why not make it a bit more stressful?! 🤣
1000002780.jpg

Gonna do a bit of a side-show with @Trala for these PGC. It's gonna be one helluva party. 🤙

I can handle six.... so could my ex. 🤣

:snowboating:

Not abnormal to jam 20lb of shit into a 10lb sack with my job... lol, this time; they wanted 30lb :rofl:

Spent my day setting all the pipe for 3 damn tankless water heaters... Fucking 3! In a residential home... 🤯

1000002785.jpg

1000002783.jpg

Beats being bored! :headbanger:

I hate being bored.

:bongrip:

1000002785.jpg

1000002783.jpg

Taking a lot of hot 🥵 showers 🚿? lol CL🍀

Taking a lot of hot 🥵 showers 🚿? lol CL🍀
LoL... I was a bit sore over the addition of a 3rd water heater. I had already plumbed the entire home for 2, was done & out of the job.

They wanted a 3rd, and wanted them broken down by certain areas of the home.... I had to re-do a whole weeks worth of work.

We got it in order now... I gotta go back once more tomorrow to figure out how to install a fan misting system for their outdoor kitchen/dining area. LoL

LoL... I was a bit sore over the addition of a 3rd water heater. I had already plumbed the entire home for 2, was done & out of the job.

They wanted a 3rd, and wanted them broken down by certain areas of the home.... I had to re-do a whole weeks worth of work.

We got it in order now... I gotta go back once more tomorrow to figure out how to install a fan misting system for their outdoor kitchen/dining area. LoL
It's a 5 bath home with 2 powder baths. 2 kitchens, 2 full laundry rooms, and an outdoor kitchen area.

Full pain in the butt, I'm ready to be out of this one. 👍

How big is that friggin' house? :oops:

Damn. If I had scrolled down just a little more I could have skipped my question!

Back
Top Bottom