Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Morning brother
20240327_055816.jpg
20240327_055812.jpg
Mornin' brother!
:passitleft:

Always happy to see them new babies! 🤩

Not gonna clutter up the shitshow with a bunch more work chat, but figured I'd share a pic of this monstrosity that has been whipping my ass all week...
1000002796.jpg

I was able to finish all my rough plumbing today, but will be back in a month or 2 when they get up all the drywall/paint/tile to complete the finishing trim. 🤙

...on to the next...
We call them McMansions. They popped up all over for a while. I don't know who lives in them. Gives employment to landscapers and housekeepers and nannies I suppose.

Yes I am friends with a "Live-In Houseman" he has no apt. or home for himself, living in condos and McMansions. Cheers
I lived in a truck 🛻 for two years. Everything I owned was in a storage unit. My drivers license 🪪 had a P.O. box listed as my address. CL🍀

Got some action on the #3 & #4 Purple Ghost Candy seeds... 🤙

Gonna be shifting some things around this week, but I think I'll definitely need to pull that little SP150 light out & fire up the big light again.
Not necessarily because they need more light, but moreso that I need the larger coverage area.

Definitely gonna have to turn it down a bit so I don't fry the new babies

Current group is:
Chocolate Thai 1&2 on the left
Purple Ghost Candy 1&2 on the right
Purple Ghost Candy 3&4 in the purple cups

1000002803.jpg

The SP150 is nice direct light, but has a tiny footprint. Might be a bit wasteful for a month or so, but I think I need to fire up the FC6500
1000002804.jpg

Current group is:
Chocolate Thai 1&2 on the left
Purple Ghost Candy 1&2 on the right
Purple Ghost Candy 3&4 in the purple cups

1000002803.jpg

The SP150 is nice direct light, but has a tiny footprint. Might be a bit wasteful for a month or so, but I think I need to fire up the FC6500
1000002804.jpg
Time to bring out the big guns 💪, it’s time to get down to some serious growing in the Lone Star 🌟. CL🍀

Got some action on the #3 & #4 Purple Ghost Candy seeds... 🤙

Gonna be shifting some things around this week, but I think I'll definitely need to pull that little SP150 light out & fire up the big light again.
Not necessarily because they need more light, but moreso that I need the larger coverage area.

Definitely gonna have to turn it down a bit so I don't fry the new babies

Great for you but I’m so devo.

My dirt is still without a seeds head poking up.

I’m fucking gagging for my Purple Ghost too!

Fingers crossed!

Finally got my own @Trala trinket!
:goof::slide::headbanger:

1000002812.jpg

Absolutely love it Tra! I'll be hanging it up in the flower room today! 😍
Big smiling!

Omg it’s so flawed! I should have drilled the other side, and pressed a smaller leaf! But on the upside I absolutely loved making it for you. You’re a good egg P⭐️. I feel lucky to have found you.

You know you’ve been with me since almost my first day here. I vibed you from the get go too. I was fucking devo when you left. Xo

Thanks for your friendship :)

Plants doing their thing again in that too clean space! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom