Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Just free styling on the turn table..

Hope you are good brother P9..
Sorry to flame but had to call out some shit..
Some folks get sooooo wrap in organics and I did that side for several years and there's no difference I
In quality if not better on the salt side...
My bad for the interruption homie

Funny seeing a hardcore Mr k being all organic wanted the P9 recipe. 😂..
Yeah, big K....you are wanting to go synthetic bro.. just do it.. 😂😂😂

Some folks get sooooo wrap in organics and I did that side for several years and there's no difference I

You drinking and talking shit again bro, cuz this doesn’t make sense at all 🤣

I'll kick your ass anyday homie.. with flowers or hands...you talk sooo much shit. For real, before I beat this punk ass....

Man, alcohol is straight up poison

Screenshot_20240404_143209_Chrome~2.jpg

Give yourself to the salt side..

Security!!! 😁

Ehh.. this isn’t the first time he’s showed up drunk, talking shit to me. Last time he apologized the next day. I assume life’s probably pretty rough for him right now and he’s lashing out. At least that’s what I hope, we’re kind of old to be talking about beating people up on the internet.

My bad for the distraction, to get back on topic, PGC 1 in this post caught my eye:

Photo dump time...

Got into some transplanting & training this morning. ✂️💪✂️💪

The Purple Ghost Candy did not have much branching to work with yet, so they got off a bit easier.

The Chocolate Thai was not as lucky... lol, they got the business 🤣

I'll be watching to see how they respond, but everything went smoothly. I suspect they'll be praying to the sun gods by this evening.

Also got a pleasant little surprise late last night. The #3 and #4 Purple Ghost Candy decided to grace us with their presence. LoL

Hope everyone had a blessed week and have a relaxing weekend.
:snowboating:

What happened there? Looks like calcium that you fixed quickly. Were you missing something from your feed?

Off topic, I see you mention apprentices, is it your own company or do you work for someone? Framing houses with my cousin was some of the toughest work I’ve done. I’d rather roof 😂

Ehh.. this isn’t the first time he’s showed up drunk, talking shit to me. Last time he apologized the next day. I assume life’s probably pretty rough for him right now and he’s lashing out. At least that’s what I hope, we’re kind of old to be talking about beating people up on the internet.
You're right K!

You're right K!

Just being alive is hard enough. Never mind all the extra bullshit we have to deal with every day. You’re normally super positive and supportive. Maybe a little joking here and there but it’s light. That didn’t sound like you at all, and I know life has been fucked up for a while.

If you wanna talk you can pm me, if not, I get that too. I had to deal with my own shit by myself but it was nice knowing other people at least understood.

Urghhhhhh! 😩

Had a rough day at the office today.... Had 2 power tools break on the jobsite. Still able to operate because I have multiple of each, but still slowed my day. I generally keep 3-4 of each tool... drills/sawzall/impact driver.... it's enough for me & each of my apprentices to all work independently. Today, we had to share 1 Sawzall between 3 dudes in a 3000 sq ft home. 🤣 ...we got our steps in, for sure.

Bout to hit the damn hardware store to spend $1200 replacing shit.... Ugh 🙃

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Time for a bluntski...
I actually love this post.

It demonstrates what it takes to have continued success. It’s what separates the success stories from the woe is me stories.

Life has obstacles, it peaks and it trough's. For every dollar we make there is a 15cent unexpected expense.

You hit an obstacle, you role modelled a solution by getting back to basics annd teaching the apprentices how to role when shit happens, and you have the money in your pocket from your revenue to cover your unexpected expense.

Make sure you take a moment to pat yourself on the back for a job well done! The hardware store dude needs revenue to cover his unexpected expenses too lolling!

Just being alive is hard enough. Never mind all the extra bullshit we have to deal with every day. You’re normally super positive and supportive. Maybe a little joking here and there but it’s light. That didn’t sound like you at all, and I know life has been fucked up for a while.

If you wanna talk you can pm me, if not, I get that too. I had to deal with my own shit by myself but it was nice knowing other people at least understood.
Hi Keffka

I just want to say that’s a really classy response. We often mirror people, someone comes at you angry you mirror anger back. I’m totally guilty of it. That a really nice a defusing reply in a situation where you could easily have mirrored Gaines’s rage and gone to keyboard battle.

And Gaines’s I hope you’re okay. You’re a good egg and not to make excuses for your posts, but we all have shit going on. And I want to extend my ear if you need it too. Xo

What happened there? Looks like calcium that you fixed quickly. Were you missing something from your feed?
Nah.... I just don't overthink shit like some around here. Some plants get spots, some don't... I definitely don't sit around dwelling on it.
Been doing this long enough to just not care about the small shit. This place seems to be full of new growers who freak out over any little thing. IMO, if the entire group is doing well, but one plant is acting up, I just cull that that & move on.

People have a serious tendency to make this more complicated than it need be....

The weakling of my group will be culled if she doesn't correct. I have zero time to sit around worrying about shit like that.

Harvest time is when the truth comes out. If I can ignore all the little crap that doesn't matter, but still pull consistent 12-16oz harvests out of 5gal pots, I'd say my methodology has merit.

🤙

Nah.... I just don't overthink shit like some around here. Some plants get spots, some don't... I definitely don't sit around dwelling on it.
Been doing this long enough to just not care about the small shit. This place seems to be full of new growers who freak out over any little thing. IMO, if the entire group is doing well, but one plant is acting up, I just cull that that & move on.

People have a serious tendency to make this more complicated than it need be....

The weakling of my group will be culled if she doesn't correct. I have zero time to sit around worrying about shit like that.

Harvest time is when the truth comes out. If I can ignore all the little crap that doesn't matter, but still pull consistent 12-16oz harvests out of 5gal pots, I'd say my methodology has merit.

🤙

It’s refreshing to hear that other places. Some sprouts are just sassy, and some plants don’t deserve to flower. I’m gonna be even more picky now that I can feed the rejects to the worm farm, that way I can take back the time and effort they stole from me 😂

Never a worry brother. I've had more than my share of rough talk around these threads.
I understand the sentiment... I generally butt heads with folk who regularly give unsolicited advice, or cruise journals pointing out other people's flaws.

Not trying to generalize a whole group of growers, but more often than not, it's the "organic" growers, or the Doc brix dicks.

It is what it is... I've just been trying to be more understanding and kind lately. The fights just wear me out and I refuse to let people steal my joy anymore.

✌️

Off topic, I see you mention apprentices, is it your own company or do you work for someone?
I do not own the company.... yet.

I've taken over full management of the company as the owner is elderly and cannot do the job anymore. We will purchase the company from the current owner in the next year or two.

Back
Top Bottom