Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Photo dump time...

Got into some transplanting & training this morning. ✂️💪✂️💪

The Purple Ghost Candy did not have much branching to work with yet, so they got off a bit easier.

The Chocolate Thai was not as lucky... lol, they got the business 🤣

I'll be watching to see how they respond, but everything went smoothly. I suspect they'll be praying to the sun gods by this evening.

Also got a pleasant little surprise late last night. The #3 and #4 Purple Ghost Candy decided to grace us with their presence. LoL

Hope everyone had a blessed week and have a relaxing weekend.
:snowboating:

Photo dump time...

The Purple Ghost Candy did not have much branching to work with yet, so they got off a bit easier.

I'll be watching to see how they respond, but everything went smoothly. I suspect they'll be praying to the sun gods by this evening.

Also got a pleasant little surprise late last night. The #3 and #4 Purple Ghost Candy decided to grace us with their presence. LoL

Beautiful nice work Preston. 🍋

Fucking devo bruv.

The grows I want the most are always full of failures.

IMG_4059.jpeg

Should I wait till you’re seed ready again or can you throw another bean in? Or shall I just pop another and if she wakes I will lag by a week!

So fucking spewing.

PS Happy Easter :)

Fucking devo bruv.

The grows I want the most are always full of failures.

IMG_4059.jpeg

Should I wait till you’re seed ready again or can you throw another bean in? Or shall I just pop another and if she wakes I will lag by a week!

So fucking spewing.

PS Happy Easter :)
Do what you gotta do. I'm at capacity for now. I'm just gonna run with what I got now

Photo dump time...

How are you tying the branches down? It looks like your garden wire is running into your pot.

How are you tying the branches down? It looks like your garden wire is running into your pot.
I make plant stakes from recycled 10ga wire I scrap from jobsites.

I'll grab scrap of 3 strand Romex that's laying around in the trash. I put a shepherd hook on the plant end, and a small barb on the coco end to keep em staked where I want.
1000002850.jpg
1000002851.jpg
1000002852.jpg

Cut em as long or short as needed. They work like a champ! 💪 I've had plants with 2 dozen little hooks in em... that's actually about to be what happens to this current group. LoL

I'll grab scrap of 3 strand Romex that's laying around in the trash. I put a shepherd hook on the plant end, and a small barb on the coco end to keep em staked where I want.
1000002850.jpg
1000002851.jpg
1000002852.jpg

Cut em as long or short as needed. They work like a champ! 💪 I've had plants with 2 dozen little hooks in em... that's actually about to be what happens to this current group. LoL
New item added to my scavenger list, P99! :Rasta:

New item added to my scavenger list, P99! :Rasta:
I've made some up to 20" long for teenage plants.... just gotta adjust the barb size in the soil according to how strong the plant is.

1000002850.jpg
1000002851.jpg
1000002852.jpg

Is it the weight or is it that they’re hooked into the coco? Or both? In the beginning rubber garden wire is enough to weigh my branches down but once they start really growing I have to tie them down to something solid or heavy, or they’ll just lift up any way and my garden wire will just be dangling doing nothing lol.

Love me some repurposing and ingenuity. It’s much more impressive than spending money on garden wire like I do 😂

1000002850.jpg
1000002851.jpg
1000002852.jpg

I love scraping 💎

Is it the weight or is it that they’re hooked into the coco? Or both? In the beginning rubber garden wire is enough to weigh my branches down but once they start really growing I have to tie them down to something solid or heavy, or they’ll just lift up any way and my garden wire will just be dangling doing nothing lol.

Love me some repurposing and ingenuity. It’s much more impressive than spending money on garden wire like I do 😂
Hooked into the coco.... I push them about 6-8 inches deep into the dirt/coco. The barb on the end holds them from the plant pulling them back up. 👍

Hooked into the coco.... I push them about 6-8 inches into the dirt/coco. The barb on the end holds them from the plant pulling them back up. 👍

Interesting. I’m gonna give this a shot and see how it works, thanks for the explanation!

Urghhhhhh! 😩

Had a rough day at the office today.... Had 2 power tools break on the jobsite. Still able to operate because I have multiple of each, but still slowed my day. I generally keep 3-4 of each tool... drills/sawzall/impact driver.... it's enough for me & each of my apprentices to all work independently. Today, we had to share 1 Sawzall between 3 dudes in a 3000 sq ft home. 🤣 ...we got our steps in, for sure.

Bout to hit the damn hardware store to spend $1200 replacing shit.... Ugh 🙃

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Time for a bluntski...

Back
Top Bottom