Tupur Coco With Down To Earth Fertilizers & Teas

So I made more changes, well upgraded my Veg light from the 4LED to a 315-CMH with 4200k Bulb. I had the light sitting around, just didn't have the bulb yet!

Here's my Seedlings on Deck. The 3 on the left are Hawaiian Diamonds. Middle 3 and 2 top corner are Space Dust! The last one in lower right is Tahoe OG!

Wally said “congruent “. Giggity goo!

Cool lil vid. !

Thanks man! I got a notice from YouTube for copyright issues regarding Waterfalls. I had a feeling it might happen. But my understanding of Copyright laws is your allowed to sample audio and video for commentary. Who knows, if they want it gone, I will delete it.

So, for the first time in a while....I am smiling when I look upon my garden. Learning a new function can take some time. Cloning, Organics, Teas, - and making my own recipes for coco-mixes. Killing some seeds and clones. I think I have found a rhythm now and dding that 315 in Veg really brought it all together, so easy to see the leaves, and it's enough light for about 4x6 of my 4x8. Everyone is currently praying to their lights! I wish everyone else well in their grows! Cheers friends!

Back
Top Bottom